• Breaking News

    Monday, June 24, 2019

    macOS Google Chrome is ridiculous, saving all previous versions within the app! This shit takes up 3GB on my computer.

    macOS Google Chrome is ridiculous, saving all previous versions within the app! This shit takes up 3GB on my computer.


    Google Chrome is ridiculous, saving all previous versions within the app! This shit takes up 3GB on my computer.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    How can I get rid of this? (Or have it show what this data actually is?)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    Why is High Sierra so sluggish today? Oh. That.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    Gmail offline issue in Mail causing random window popups is being fixed.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    Looking for a wikipedia app with built in mindmapping tool

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    Years ago I used a wikipedia app that allowed me to see what articles I visited / saved on a visual very "mindmapp" interface... does anyone knows if such an app is available ?

    submitted by /u/apapitrat
    [link] [comments]

    How can I rip the 'zoom and blur' functionality out of login screens for start-up and resume-after-sleep?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    ...and yes, I've tried OnyX, which works about a third of the time. Also, the "com.apple.desktop.admin.png" trick.

    I really never want to see this blurred, zoomed mess on my screen again. Is there something I can rename so it doesn't work any more?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/txstoploss
    [link] [comments]

    Download Windows support software manually

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    Hey. I have MacBook Pro which runs MacOS Catalina currently. I need to download the Windows Support software for that machine, which is not happening. It has been stuck at the same place for a very long time. Its not my internet connection being slow. Because on my other Mac which runs 10.14.5 it downloads in 10 mins and it works fine.

    Edit: Tried again now the Bootcamp Assistant freezes and gives popups that the files could not be saved. On clicking on OK, there's another popup saying the same thing kind of in a loop. Had to force close Bootcamp.

    submitted by /u/titan384
    [link] [comments]

    MacOS app icons

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    Why hasn't apple updated MacOS icons to match the same flat design they brought to iOS? Most of the apps especially the hardware ones such as the disk utility and system information icons seem very out dated.

    submitted by /u/Nexollo
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Itunes library from PC to Mac?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    Is there an easy way to do this?

    Also, can I burn a CD onto Mac iTunes? I would need an external disc drive?

    submitted by /u/101710171017
    [link] [comments]

    Enable screensaver on second monitor

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    Hey there! Not sure if it's possible, but I'd like to prevent any burn in on my second monitor and enable the screensaver while I'm still working on my main monitor. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/soramac
    [link] [comments]

    I need help fixing my 2009 macbook

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    I found my old macbook and I wanted to fix it, I tried to boot it up but it would get stuck in a boot loop. I tried creating a MacOs high sierra drive and installing it on my computer but the computer sees the device but I cant boot off of it or install it. I followed this guide to create the installer, but it wont work. Also, after few minutes of the boot options open it shows a new picture and then turns off. Thanks hopefully it is just the drive or os. - thanks

    Picture of boot loop

    Picture of boot option

    submitted by /u/Tnings
    [link] [comments]

    Can I take an external hard drive backup of my MacBook and put it on my iMac so it’s basically a twin of my MacBook? Is there a certain way to go about doing this?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    Can i change some settings from terminal or scripts?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, i own a late 2008 macbook (unibody) which runs mojave through the patch and i absolutely love it. I have one problem tho. I cant change trackpad settings because the trackpad does not get recognized (even tho the gestures work perfectly) and i wanna turn on "tap to click" instead of pressing on the trackpad. I also tried snow leopard, mountain lion and el capitan, those recognize the trackpad and allow me to change settings. A quick google search lead me to this: mojave thinks all batteries are non-removable and thats why it doesnt allow me to change the settings. Unfortunately the battery is dead and it does not get recognized as inserted. Is there any other way to turn on "tap to click"? I cant use a bluetooth trackpad because bluetooth does not work.

    submitted by /u/Jhin4Tonic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel