• Breaking News

    Monday, June 24, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] JailbrokenZone - Buy and sell jailbroken devices

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] JailbrokenZone - Buy and sell jailbroken devices


    [Release] JailbrokenZone - Buy and sell jailbroken devices

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi! JailbrokenZone is a new website where you can buy and sell jailbroken devices worldwide.

    URL: https://jailbrokenzone.com Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/8hXNn0z

    Categories:

    Jailbroken devices: * Jailbroken iPhones * Jailbroken iPads * Jailbroken iPods * Jailbroken Apple TV

    Apple Watch:

    • WatchOS 1
    • WatchOS 2
    • WatchOS 3
    • WatchOS 4
    • WatchOS 5
    • WatchOS 6

    Classic devices:

    • iPhone
    • iPad
    • iPod touch
    • Apple TV
    • Mac

    Jobs:

    • Tweak developer
    • Designer
    • Tweak bounty
    • Other jobs

    If you like this project you can help by making a small donation. become a patron: https://patreon.com/iosnjbcom

    submitted by /u/iOSNJB
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a way to raise notifications so they're closer to the app indicators? [[Lower]] only affects the indicators but not the notifications themselves

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    [help] is there a tweak to make this black

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    [News] tfp0 achieved! Please don’t update if you want to jailbreak!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    [Request] Use this button as a Shazam like feature for finding music.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    [Release] RecordAnywhere - Allow screen recording on the lockscreen

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Hi r/jailbreak, got another little tweak for you that hopefully some of you will find useful :)

    This is just a real quick tweak to allow screen recording when the device is locked. No options to configure. You can grab the tweak for free from packix

    The source code is available here.

    You can follow me on twitter here.

    If you want to support me, you can buy me a coke :)

    Enjoy, and have a great day!

    Edit: It appears to be incompatible with SilentRecorder

    submitted by /u/Muirey03
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] "Farming" real money

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    So I heard there was this technique back in the days where you could use Autotouch with some ad-watching apps in order to earn real money. My question is, are there some similiar working ways you can earn real money with (using a tweak) ?

    submitted by /u/Thorstensus
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] So my phone was in safe mode so I deleted some tweaks but made the stupid error to delete a lot of cool star tweaks and my phone was ok and then I noticed I didn’t have Cydia and I reset my phone then this happened any solutions plzzzz?!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    [Release] Vartaman : Fresh look for your device!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    [Request] Shoot RAW on the stock camera app

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    I know this is requested every 2 years or so, but Jesus ducking Christ, it's 2019, Apple. Why the duck isn't this already a native feature? I'm disappointed that the camera app didn't receive any attention in the past few years with every new iOS release.

    Can someone please make a tweak to grant us to shoot RAW photos on the stock camera? Maybe with an interactive on/off button for that feature? Many thanks.

    BEFORE YOU COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR "HAVE YOU TRIED THIS APP BLABLA", dear human, I want it on the stock camera app, not a third party app, otherwise what's the point of being jailbroken?

    submitted by /u/AlexaAddMilkToList
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] CarBridge doesn’t work with RocketBootstrap v1.0.7~beta5

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    I was going bonkers as to why my CarBridge which was working perfectly fine suddenly started having issues. The video apps like Youtube won't load on CarBridge. They'll simply play in the background with a blurry screen on my AVN. Then I went into Cydia to figure out what did I recently installed which may have messed up with it. Only to find out I've done nothing but upgraded RocketBootstrap. I downgraded the RocketBootstrap to 1.0.7~beta3 and voila my CarBridge was back to normal again.

    Would the Devs either fix the RocketBootstrap issue in the latest beta OR upgrade CarBridge to work with beta 7.

    Thanks in advance. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/bajajnikhil
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] Magma Pro v1.2 - Easily import/export settings, Home module support and bug fixes

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    The second larger update for Magma Pro has arrived!

    Full changelog:

    • Add feature to easily import and export the tweaks settings
    • Add support for the Home module
    • Fix Weather and Music app not appearing in the App Launchers list
    • Fix "Do not Disturb" toggle not being colored on iOS 11

    In case you haven't bought Magma Pro yet, get it now for only $1.99 from Packix!

    Screenshot for those who don't know what Magma does

    A hint to iOS 11 users: Although I have no way to test if my fix for the DnD toggle on iOS 11 works, I'm pretty confident that it does. Please let me know if you're still encountering any issues.

    Make sure to follow me on twitter for further updates and let me know what you think about this update :)

    submitted by /u/NoisyFlake
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] LittleXS 2.2.0 is available now with couple of improvements and bug fixes.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    [Tip] a small bash script that will take all sources from Sileo, Cydia and Zebra and merge them into a list without duplicates (more in comments)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    [Request] Shift Axon Side Panel Notifications Horizontally When Media is Playing?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    [help] random crash with the same loaded libraries tweaks

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    [Question] What is mDNSResponder? It always takes a large amount of RAM

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    [Discussion] What's my best way forward for jailbreaking a new iPhone SE?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    I don't have any experience jailbreaking and I'm looking for some advice with my next phone. I'm thinking about beginning my jailbreaking journey with a new SE. It looks like a jailbreak does exists for the installed iOS version 9.3, but I might want to upgrade to something newer eventually. Should I upgrade to 12.3 while it is still being signed and hope for a jailbreak to be eventually released? Would it be possible to create backups of the phone at versions 9.3 and 12.3 and restore between them?

    submitted by /u/Sentient_Cephalopod
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Discord++ App for iOS 9 and later

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    This ++ app should've supported iOS 9 because my iPhone didn't support iOS 10. And brings features that discord does not.

    submitted by /u/AmerEzekiel728
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Jailbreak detection for workday

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to add landscape mode to the Youtube app

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    The title pretty much says it all but I am looking for a tweak to add landscape mode to the Youtube app?

    submitted by /u/Versaah00
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is anyone else’s Eclipse settings resetting when using the CC toggle feature for Dune and/or Noctis?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    [Question] Is fabric worth it? Was wondering if you can tell me your experience of the tweak

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    [help] battery drain appear last night, never had anything like this before

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel