• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 22, 2019

    iPhoneX Password and Face ID changed over night!?!??

    iPhoneX Password and Face ID changed over night!?!??


    Password and Face ID changed over night!?!??

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    Good Morning!

    Rolled out of bed, my phone got a new facebook message overnight, awesome! Go to check my phone and the face ID wont recognize me. Ok, no problem, i'll use my passcode... Why is it not working... wtf... I'll restart my phone.....

    Now my phone won't recognize my face or my passcode which appears to have randomly changed overnight.

    What do I do!? I can't even use my own phone!? How the heck does that even happen!?

    submitted by /u/ditchmygame
    [link] [comments]

    My music automatically keeps playing on my car Bluetooth even when I’m in my house.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    My driveway and house are relatively close together and my music continues to play on my phone even when I get inside. I don't realize it because of course it's in the car and it's starting to drain my battery. Is there any other way to go about this rather than turning Bluetooth on and off?

    submitted by /u/floridaszn
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X- IOS 12, Phone stuck on Reboot Loop HARD RESET DOESNT WORK

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    iPhone X- IOS 12, Phone stuck on Reboot Loop HARD RESET DOESNT WORK HELP! My Iphone X, 128 gb, jet black (not sure how descriptive I gotta be lol) is in a reboot loop. The apple logo appears, then shuts off. Then the process repeats. I looked it up and I was told to do a hard reset. This doesnt affect the phone at all though, and I'm pretty worried. PLEASE WHAT DO I DO

    Update: The reboot loop stopped and now the screen is black. I left the phone alone on the charger for about an hour and nothing.

    submitted by /u/JayMSTEG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel