• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    iPhoneX Karl Sparx, Meow etc........

    iPhoneX Karl Sparx, Meow etc........


    Karl Sparx, Meow etc........

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Face ID issues

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Help, Face ID has stopped suddenly stopped working. I have tried resetting setup but it doesn't recognize my face. I am on the latest software update. Any tips?

    Edit: I restarted it and started working again.

    submitted by /u/savageleaff
    [link] [comments]

    Playing music

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    When connected to my Aux, when playing music via iTunes music app, sound only comes out of my right speaker. Nothing from left. Also when not connected phone sound is low when phone is vertical and louder when horizontal

    submitted by /u/EMacOG
    [link] [comments]

    Waterproofing concern

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 03:02 AM PDT

    Hi! So I recently bumped my IPhone X into something and it made a bit of lint get in between the plastic ring around the screen and the steel frame. I can see a slight separation (about a half a milimeter) Do you think that this might make the phone not waterproof? Do you think that apple will repair this on the regular warranty? Thanks;)

    submitted by /u/Lambor14
    [link] [comments]

    The best anti-scratch see through case!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Tech 21 Pure Shimmer is the case I am referring to.

    Hey guys. So I thought i would post this since my desire to find a see through case that isn't immediately covered in tiny scratches and smudges took 3 years and 3 phones to finally be fulfilled. I have bought 17 see through cases over the years. Every single one was a complete failure in this regard despite advertising anti-scratch features. Many are also very flimsy and I wouldn't trust my very expensive glass XS Max in them.

    So I rolled the dice on a more expensive case. I found the blue shimmer tech 21 case on Amazon with 0 reviews or questions at the time. For some reason this case seems to be totally unnoticed despite being the only see through case I have found that actually doesn't show scratches. Having used it for several months now I can vouch for its resistance to scratches and durability. Even now the only scratch I can see is from dropping my phone out the car window when a bug flew in my face and I panicked. That's it. Durable, see through NO damn scratches everywhere.

    I have but one flaw. They advertised my case as having a radiant blue shimmer but really the shimmer is mild. It still looks cool but it isn't the striking colors they advertise. Other then that it's great and I know where I'm getting my case next cycle.

    Anyways, considering how hard it was for me to find a see through case that actually doesn't show scratches it occurred to me I should share this information. Take care!

    submitted by /u/Lokain22
    [link] [comments]

    Any good iPhone X cases?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    It would be cool if it could hold some cards.

    submitted by /u/jatkins1165
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel