• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 12, 2019

    iPhoneX Enjoying my iPhone X except for..

    iPhoneX Enjoying my iPhone X except for..


    Enjoying my iPhone X except for..

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    The service issues.

    I've noticed that I get random service drops in my office and places I've never had issues on my 6s.

    Also I can be standing next to co-workers on the same network and they have full bars and I have one. They have iPhone 8's.

    I've read other people have the same issue as well :/.

    submitted by /u/WhatSayYou89
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find iPhone X apple brand silicone case (not iPhone Xs)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Honestly, it pisses me off that one year after I buy a iPhone X, they come out with the Xs and there is a slight/minute change in the camera position on the back. Apple just makes all the X silicone cases disappear overnight, and expects that you'll settle for the Xs cases which fit, but have a larger cut out for the camera.

    Begs my question - where did these cases go? I want an apple brand (not fake shit) iPhone X silicone case.

    submitted by /u/lsubrian
    [link] [comments]

    I need help! Anybody here with similar problem ? Hmu

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel