• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    iPhone Upgrading parents iPhone 3g & 3gs to iPhone 7

    iPhone Upgrading parents iPhone 3g & 3gs to iPhone 7


    Upgrading parents iPhone 3g & 3gs to iPhone 7

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    They're on AT&T. What's the best way to upgrade my parents iPhone 3g and 3gs to an iPhone 7. I was looking at buying unlocked iPhone 7 refurbs from Apple.com. Is there any issue with buying unlocked phones and taking them to AT&T? Is there a more cost effective way? I'm not looking for used phones unless they're certified from Apple.

    What's the best way to transfer contacts, pics, etc. I'm assuming these old models are on really old OSs. Is there going to be any software issues? We don't have access to a Mac, only PC.

    submitted by /u/Spewy_and_Me
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone randomly not receiving data.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    I'll be browsing Reddit or Facebook on data and suddenly things just stop loading. If I turn on airplane mode and turn it off again everything goes back to normal for awhile. I'm not changing location or anything. Phone is the xsmax. Software is up to date. Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/hopeirespawn
    [link] [comments]

    iphone unlock to use accessories

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    hey guys I just got an iphone 7 and forgot the password. I wanted to reset it but now its saying unlock iphone to use accessories. Others have told me use DFU mode but how do I get it into DFU mode without connecting my phone to ITunes?

    submitted by /u/eluoyy2
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Unable to install Apple default apps

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Hello so, as the title say, im unable to install apps like Podcast, TV or Voice Memos, i restarted my phone, i restored it with my backup and still no working, do someone know how to fix this without losing any data? D: Screenshot

    submitted by /u/Ch4rl1e0
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot which apple id was logged into phone - want to recover photos - details inside

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    Posting on behalf of a friend who has just asked for help.

    • Son had a data only iphone used for games.
    • Son changed the passcode on phone
    • Son forgot the passcode
    • Phone laid dormant for several months.
    • Mom got the phone unlocked at a local shop
    • No one in family can remember which apple id is associated with the phone.
    • Several possibilities have been tried but none of which sync to the correct apple account.
    • Mom's main concern is to get the photos back which I guess might be in icloud.

    Can anyone suggest next steps?

    submitted by /u/jl45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel