• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 12, 2019

    iPhone Should I be worried?

    iPhone Should I be worried?


    Should I be worried?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    I've been getting some lewd emails in my spam and always just clear my spam. This time I accidentally pressed one and didn't see anything but some sentences and a link. I quickly exited without pressing the link and cleared the spam. My question is whether or not I should worry about having a virus from viewing the email? Does gmail on Apple run script?

    submitted by /u/Tom_Consey
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Voice control has stopped working, how to get it back on?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    I was in a car today, connected to the car system by cable. I'm assuming something has gone wrong there as now my voice can't control the phone anymore. Hey Siri doesn't get a response. When I push the button to speak instead of typing it tries to work but shuts down in a second.

    What have I done?!? I can't find the setting anywhere. Please help!

    Edit. No sound either.

    submitted by /u/timdaw
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    So I got an iPhone xr and whenever I text someone it uses my email and not my phone number. How do I make it use my phone number and not my email?

    submitted by /u/Cheesey_memes
    [link] [comments]

    Help —- please!!!!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Long story short - ex husband gave our son an iPhone . I used xfinity app to put sleep mode during late night hours. Worked well .......except , now ex gave child unlimited data to go around this. I have no interest in getting into the stupidity of this situation . I would like to know if there is anyway to gain back control over WiFi accessibility another way ? Yes. I could take the phone - BUT again , I am aware of that option - I am looking for other alternatives first .thanks

    submitted by /u/mbirdybird
    [link] [comments]

    i can't transfer photos from my iphone to my pc. please help!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    i have an iphone xs max 256 gb and i transfer my photos and videos to my laptop all the time but since yesterday (after i updated to the new version:12.3.1) the laptop just wont let me transfer them.

    when i choose the photos and drag them to the folder on the laptop it starts the action and immidiatly gets stuck and i get the message:"a device attached to the system is not functioning"

    that's when i try the normal way, clicks on "my pc" and then DCIM and the folder where the photos are.

    and i tried other ways as well, with the windows photo app and it gets stuck as well. also i tried from another pc and the same thing happens.

    i really have to find a way to fix this i have no space available on my phone and i can't use it.

    submitted by /u/baryaakov555
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE isn’t receiving incoming calls at all (not ringing or displaying on screen)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    I know the phone tries to receive the call, as my data connection goes from LTE to 1x while a call is connecting. But it doesn't ring, nothing appears on screen locked or unlocked. I called myself from a different phone and it rings four times- doesn't go straight to voicemail. It's not displaying a missed call notification, but it does notify if there's a voicemail.

    FaceTime calls show as do Facebook messenger calls.

    Do not disturb is off. Phone setting Announce calls is set to "always." Volume is on max. Phones not on silent or airplane mode. Notifications for phone are all on. Software is updated. Carrier settings don't have an option to update (so I believe they're current.)

    My BF admitted to "fucking with some shit," on my phone. Either deleting things or disabling things. But he doesn't remember what he messed with or exactly how he got to it. Though he would have done it on 5/15, and I was receiving calls fine until 5/30.

    submitted by /u/Postbunnie
    [link] [comments]

    Download text messages from iPhone5s?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    My dad is about to pass. He has an iPhone 5s with years of text messages. I've deleted them from my phone (galaxy s5) over the years. Is there anyway I can download those text messages from his phone?

    submitted by /u/46578788
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X heating, brightness problems ensue

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Hey, I have my iPhone X for nearly a year and a half now. It warms up very easily, especially when I play games like NBA, but I guess that's to be expected. The problem is, after it gets a little hot (say, it's at 8 percent battery and I watch a YouTube video), the brightness drops down. Now, I understand phones, it's not auto brightness. The brightness bar stays FULL, and yet the brightness drops. It's super weird and also very annoying as I can't control the brightness of my own device, and it heats up so often.

    What am I supposed to do with this? It has been like that for a very long time and it drives me crazy. I've thought about switching to one plus or a galaxy and try my luck there, because the iPhone is really bumming me out.

    submitted by /u/Queadr
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone videos intermittently go super quiet when I’m recording live music

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    The audio is super quiet in places and when I edit the audio on my laptop to be same volume throughout the sections which were quiet are super distorted. Its so quiet in the video that it sounds silent unless I hold to my ear at full volume.

    Its not me covering the speaker, Im assuming the iphones clipping the audio but the music isnt especially louder at these points. Im wondering if theres any way to save these videos or if I just need to find a different way to record in the future.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/InefficientAsh
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus Bootlooping

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Below is an email from a customer of ours who purchased a replacement screen and fitted it themselves, any advice you can give to diagnose what the issue could be would be greatly appreciated:

    "I have recently received a replacement iPhone 7 Plus Screen replacement, Order number:

    Upon fitting the replacement, with the all the cables connected. The iPhone goes into a boot loop, lasting approximately 5 minutes. After this time the phone boots but had the following issues:

    The Home Button stops working and the on screen assisted home button appears.

    The Top front facing camera dosen't work

    The Proximity sensor dosen't work

    The Top of the screen gets very hot.

    If you disconnect the cable from the board that leads to the top part of the phone components, everything appears to function normally. So by process of elimination there appears to be an issue with one or more of the top part of the screen components.

    Can you offer any advice on this?"

    submitted by /u/ThoLan36
    [link] [comments]

    Overheating

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    I've had my IPhone 5 se for 3ish years now, (bought new). I've proudly never had any damage to the phone before, no cracked screen nothing but recently I've had to keep the case on 24/7 because the back gets so hot I can't hold it. I REALLY don't wanna replace it cause I love the size and I don't have the budget to get a new phone. To clarify it's hot only when it's on and even if it's on the home screen it's hot. Should I get an ifix kit and see why it's overheating or should I just save up for a new phone?

    submitted by /u/The_Alces
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel