• Breaking News

    Monday, June 24, 2019

    iPhone Is my iPhone salvageable? [iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12]

    iPhone Is my iPhone salvageable? [iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12]


    Is my iPhone salvageable? [iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12]

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    So a few days ago, my iPhone unfortunately had an accident that caused the screen and most of the upper portion of the phone (i.e. the front facing camera and earpiece) to shatter. In case it matters, the cause of the cracking was a result of one of my headphones being wedged up against my phone and pushing against the it until the regions described above cracked. As a result of this, the screen was left mostly black (i.e. no light/color) in the bottom left, right, and upper right portions of the screen. The upper left portion, along with some of the bottom left of the screen had been left with the "rainbow lines," which I discovered through prior research to be a result of a broken digitizer or LCD (this is not the part I am concerned about). As of yesterday, my phone was fully able to be tracked via Find My iPhone, received notifications (as evident of the vibrating of my phone), and I could feel the haptic feedback as a result of the phone asking me for my password. This leads me to the current predicament I am in. To be brief, yesterday I was taking screenshots using the home + power buttons to see if the on-screen flash that normally appears would somehow show up in the damaged "rainbow line" portion of the screen (it did not). After doing this a few times, the phone suddenly shut off (in that the rainbow lines went away and the phone became untraceable, failed to receive notifications, etc). So my question is if my phone would be fixable? I have a lot of photos and contacts that I would like to back up (something that I have regrettably failed to do since this October past). I know I will need a screen repair and that that is not an issue, but I am more concerned on whether my phone can be fixed to turn back on and allow me to back up my data. I tried charging the phone earlier and felt the top portion of the phone grow warm, something that I hope is a good sign that it can be salvaged. Finally, I would just like to apologize for the length of this post and the probable scramble of its' contents. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day!

    Here is a picture of the screen

    submitted by /u/12309845615
    [link] [comments]

    Photo will not delete

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:34 PM PDT

    I have a photo on my iphone 7 that i delete every 2-3 weeks and it will always reappear in my photos app?? I have deleted it multiple times from the recently deleted album every time.

    Has anyone else seen this happen?

    submitted by /u/PhilMcKrackin_
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    Posted here a few days ago about my battery dying at 30 percent. Many said i should check the battery. Well in 3 days the health has went from 94% to 91%. This is definitely a battery issue, so I'd like to thank you all.

    submitted by /u/Grayson_Black
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    Please help my Instagram application is white and full of black lines and I am unable to open or delete it. I have tried going to storage and force deleting but it doesn't appear in the menu. I have also tried resetting and hard resetting my phone but nothing, the application just reappears and I can delete it but my phone still thinks it's installed. I cant even go on the App Store to redownload it, the only option is to open. This has been a problem for a couple days now if anyone has the solution it would be a great help

    submitted by /u/the_silenxer
    [link] [comments]

    activation issues on iphone 6s

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    Hello, my friend has given me her iphone 6s to try to fix an activation issue..

    what is happening is, it will say that it needs an IOS update before i can activate.. i go through the itunes update and restore processes separately, successfully, and it repeats that it needs an update to activate the iphone.

    what i have tried so far is

    update/restore options from DFU mode

    putting a different sim in

    thats about it

    thinking of jailbreaking it if i cant figure this activation thing out

    as far as i can tell theres no real apple stores in my city (we live in thailand ATM)

    any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/sexyanonymous
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel