• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    Apple Macbook MacBook Student Discount

    Apple Macbook MacBook Student Discount


    MacBook Student Discount

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    If I recall correctly Apple has offered a pair of Beats Solos with the purchase of a MacBook for education. Is this deal expected to return again? If so, when?

    submitted by /u/knotughrobot
    [link] [comments]

    16-Inch MacBook Pro Said to Launch in September With LCD and 3072x1920 Resolution - MacRumors

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    how do I fix this little square

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    Trade off worth it?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Is the better battery life of the 2018 MacBook Air a worthy trade off for the better processor/keyboard of the 2019 MacBook Pro w/TouchBar? I mostly use Outlook, Excel, Safari, Spotify. Any insight would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ventura726
    [link] [comments]

    How Well Does Chrome Run On 12" MacBook?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    I'm planning on getting the base configuration 12" MacBook sometime late this year or early next year*. For anybody who's dared to try it, I'm wondering how smooth (or not) Google Chrome runs on the base configuration 12" MacBook? I'm planning on using Safari normally but in case I need/switch to Chrome, I'd like to hear any first-hand experiences.

    *Yes I know getting the 12" MacBook is a not great idea

    submitted by /u/cmorgan74686reddit
    [link] [comments]

    my MacBook is not responding fast enough

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    My 2015 11 inch MacBook Air is not responding fast enough even though it has a lot of storage left for example the safari tabs are not closing when I press the x button, videos are not playing and when I try to reload it freezes, safari is closed but the screen is still on safari on an other window and I can't to anything about it except reloading my Mac. solutions?

    submitted by /u/youngusmongus
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have an idea when the 2019 12 inch MacBook update is going to be hitting stores?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    Is it worth to switch macbook air from this laptop ?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    I let my girlfriend used my macbook pro for 2 weeks when I was traveling, now she's planning to switch to macbook because she love the OS, simplicity, functionality and aesthetic.

    This is her current laptop:
    Acer Aspire E5-471G

    • CPU: I5-4210U @ 1.7ghz (duo core)
    • Max Turbo Frequency: 2.70ghz
    • GPU: Geforce 820m
    • RAM: 8GB 1600mhz
    • 1920x1080 LED Screen
    • 1TB HDD

    She wants to switch to Macbook Air 2015.
    I'm a PC Enthusiast and I know her laptop can still keep it up until today. SSD would be a great upgrade.
    Her major problem for her current laptop that it's so damn heavy (5.5lbs) for her.

    What do you think ? Is it still worth to switch to macbook air ?

    Pls excuse my english.

    submitted by /u/Laakhesis
    [link] [comments]

    Screen issues?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    I have a 2017 MBP 13.3 inch.

    Has anyone experienced issues of their screen randomly having distorted colored lines appear and disappear? Almost as if you're plugging into an external monitor and it takes a second to process the images, it flickers and goes away. It happens usually when I'm watching a video, but I am unable to recreate it.

    submitted by /u/SunnyRaper
    [link] [comments]

    Dock for 2015 MBP?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    I was set to get a CalDigit TS2, but it's no longer available. Any other recommendations for a 2015 MBP compatible dock?

    submitted by /u/shotgunpulse
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air parts to MacBook Pro?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    I have 2 extra broken MacBook Airs and was wondering if any parts of them would work on my 13" MacBook Pro (Mid 2012). I want to upgrade the RAM specifically but not sure if I can. And, if there are any other parts I can transfer over, please let me know.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/sonrivera
    [link] [comments]

    Can I attach two monitors (screens) to my Macbook Air?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    I have a 13-inch, early 2014 Macbook Air and I often work with Logic Pro on it, and I would love to have set up where I can have my laptop's screen plus two other monitors attached to it. I can't really figure out if it is possible, though. My mac has two USB port and a Thunderbolt bus. I would ideally not give up any of my USB ports.
    I have figured out that there is a Thunderbolt to dual HDMI adapter but I can not figure out if it'll solve my problems.
    Any tips or help will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/KleinDing
    [link] [comments]

    Dual core with 16GB or Quad core with 8GB? (For iOS Development)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 03:06 AM PDT

    With the sole intention of getting into iOS development I'm planning to buy a Macbook Pro (First MacOS device). I have considered the apple refurbished 13" models since I have limited budget. Both models with Dual Core 16GB and Quad Core 8GB come under the same price range (around $1450) which is affordable to me. I am currently a full Stack Java developer working with Spring and Android So, I will be looking forward to work with them also. Can you guys help me on taking the decision between these two models? By the way, I don't mind having or not having touch bar and extra ports.

    submitted by /u/kokilayaa
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 2017 MacBook Air still worth it ?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    The price of the MacBook Air 2017 in my country is 850usd and the 2018 model is 1250

    submitted by /u/LWJ1544
    [link] [comments]

    Is 128 gb macbook air 2018 and a dual core processor enough for what I use it for?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    I really want to get the 128 gb MacBook air because it is on sale at my local warehouse. I've read that it has a slower, dual core processor, which I don't mind that much considering its long battery life and other features. If I'm doing some light programming, gaming, and school work, will 128 gb be enough? School work and files like that will be stored on Google Drive, etc. Only problem is games, which I plan on playing games like League of Legends and Minecraft only. Would the storage and processor be sufficient?

    submitted by /u/jichu_pichu
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to fix the hinge on a late 2016 15”?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    My hinge still holds the screen up, but it wobbles back and forth. Am I able to fix this or am I out of luck? My warranty is of course expired:(

    submitted by /u/twolfekc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel