• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    iPhone How do I get pass the activation lock on iPhone 8 Plus?

    iPhone How do I get pass the activation lock on iPhone 8 Plus?


    How do I get pass the activation lock on iPhone 8 Plus?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    Apple music splitting albums on my iphone

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    So far its split Vitalogy and Vs by Pearl Jam, idk if that matters, but its really annoying that one album is split into two. Is there a way to fix this on my iphone?

    submitted by /u/Tithanic
    [link] [comments]

    how to get conversation on Mac iMessages back to iphone Messages?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    I accidentally deleted a whole conversation thread on my iPhone messages. I was glad to see that the thread with that contact was forwarding to my macbook. So, hurrah, I didn't just loose that whole conversation. However, I cannot figure out how to synch it back from Mac iMessages to the iphone. I already have "enable messages in icloud" turned on the macbook and my iphone has messages backing up to icloud. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Lmvl
    [link] [comments]

    Brother-in-laws iphone 6 with white screen/black apple logo

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    Hi all and thanks for any help.

    Brother-in-law has an iPhone 6 that's got the white screen with black apple logo, rebooting it just gets it back to this spot. The only thing we care about recovering are the photos on the phone.

    I've installed iTunes/PhoneBrowse and iMyFone TunesMate but all of them require me to hit the "Trust this device" on the iPhone and since I'm stuck on the white screen that option just isn't available.

    Bro-in-law swears he has no iCloud account for me to log into.

    Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/bardolino1999
    [link] [comments]

    Afraid to upgrade due to no headphone jack

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    Hey all, so I really would like to get a new iPhone soon, thinking about the XR. The thing is, almost every one of my coworkers has a new iPhone and wireless headphones, and the stuff they're listening to is CONSTANTLY playing out loud. There's no way I'd want my boss and everyone else hearing my podcasts about self employment lol. What's the deal here? Would it help if I normally have my speaker volume muted and would that prevent it? I know there's a cord you can use to plug in regular headphones but the awful reviews about its cheapness makes me wary. Let me know your experiences.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/intprobably
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t control per app data usage in setting?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    So I recently upgraded from an iPhone 6 to an XR. On my 6, I had updated my phone one day and was no longer able to access my data usage per app besides two apps. Those would load but nothing else would. I tried resetting statistics and restarting my phone but nothing would fix it. I called apple support and they said I would need to do a factory reset in order to fix the problem, but I never got around to it. Anyways, I upgraded to an XR and I'm still having the same problem. I updated to the most recent iOS, but that didn't fix it either. I'm really stumped on what to do. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/notScotland
    [link] [comments]

    phone won't come on

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 01:01 AM PDT

    iPhone 7 plus was working perfectly fine, forgot to charge it dropped to 1 percent went to charge it and never got the logo to indicate that it was charging or not, and I could not hard reset the one, what seems to be the issue.

    submitted by /u/HavenGotIt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel