• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 22, 2019

    Apple Macbook MacBook Pro Display Issues

    Apple Macbook MacBook Pro Display Issues


    MacBook Pro Display Issues

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    I'm having an issue with my MacBook Pro and hoping someone here can help. Back in May, I purchased a new 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. It's been flawless until today. At random times, I keep getting these small different color blocks that extend from one side of the screen to the other in a small strip at random places in the bottom of the screen. They appear for less than a second and then go away. The even appear (at random times) when I have no apps running.

    I tried doing a screen recording to catch them in the act, but they don't appear in the record even though the issue did happen while I was recording. I've done some research, but haven't been able to find any information about this specific issue.

    Another thing that may be of importance is I signed up for the MacOS public beta last night and it installed the 10.14.6 Beta. This issue wasn't happening at all yesterday, so I'm not really sure if the two are related or not. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Narhoc
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Siri Not Working

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    So, my Macbook Pro Touchbar 2018's Hey Siri suddenly stopped working. I have enabled it on and off, restarted my laptop numerous times, and yet she is still not responding. But if touch on it manually she responds. Does anyone know any fix? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ersonified
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook pro mid 2012 13" ( not retina) Vs Macbook air early 2015 13"

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    So i never had a mac before because they are pretty expensive in my country

    I found these 2 Used ones for a pretty good price relatively

    Macbook pro 2012 13' (non retina)

    I5 2.5 ghz 8gb ram 500hdd Intel graphics 4000 For about 500$

    Macbook air early 2014 13'

    I5 1.7 ghz 256gb ssd 8gb ram Intel graphics 6000 For 640 dollars

    Macbook air early 2015 13'

    I7 256gb ssd 8gb ram Intel graphics 6000 For 700 dollars

    Macbook pro 2012 can be upgraded (ssd,ram)

    submitted by /u/ryukosima
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air 2015 DisplayPort problems

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I have a Macbook Air 13" 2015 and wanted to connect it with my DisplayPort monitor. But it doesn't get any signal. At first, I suspected my Mini-Displayport to DisplayPort adapter, so I tried my TV with a Mini-DP to HDMI adapter. But this time, the TV shows either just graphical noise, a image with distorted colors or nothing.

    Does anyone perhaps have the same problems or knows a solution? I guess a new logic board will cost more than the laptop is acutally worth by now.

    submitted by /u/jointadventure
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air Keyboard replacement

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    I was wondering if Apple would replace the 3rd generation keyboard in my MacBook Air with the newer 3rd generation keyboard with new materials? I already put it in for repair on Wednesday, and heard that they do replace the older 3rd generation keyboard with the newer version.

    submitted by /u/LiquidisedCrystal
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to somehow remove secondary language letter prints from my MBP 13''s keys?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel