• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] My tweak Dragger, along with the clearing up of many misconceptions that have been made.

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] My tweak Dragger, along with the clearing up of many misconceptions that have been made.


    [Discussion] My tweak Dragger, along with the clearing up of many misconceptions that have been made.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    There are three main points that I would like to lay about my tweak Dragger, in particular my third point as it relates the most to this discussion regarding the price of my tweak, which mind you, didn't get a single complain about in my upcoming post. However this situation is widely different than what is believed right now. I got hate from many developers and important people of this community including /u/_pwn20wnd himself, /u/nepetadev , /u/Boo_Dev , and many others that I feel was not deserved and actually upset me on an deep level.

    1. The first thing that I would like to say is that I should have been more clear and upfront about this and I realize that is my mistake. But I do believe that /u/skittyblock should have waited for the tweak to be released, and (this might be going a little too far) but contacted me about his tweak first.

    2. Unlike Skittyblock's claims that the tweak "can be replicated in one hour" I spent a severe amount of time making this tweak work properly, not anywhere close to 1 hour. There was a comment, on Twitter, from /u/junesIphone that make made me feel a lot better and explained some things that I will link here: https://twitter.com/JunesIphone/status/1142517791737765889 I understand the Skittyblock is a much more talented developer than me currently, but it honestly really upset me that my work that I had been ecstatic about for weeks and had spent many many hours developing was for nothing at all, I didn't even care about the money, (I'll talk more in point 3) I was just genuinely excited about releasing the tweak. Furthermore the tweak Dragger's code was not similar to DragEnabler at all. I didn't use a single hook used in DragEnabler and the tweak's foundation is entirely different.

    3. First off, the revenue from Dragger was never supposed to go to me to begin with; I'm 14 and don't even have a PayPal personally. Instead, the revenue from the tweak Dragger was supposed to go to a charity, or charities depending on how the tweak sold. I was actually considering to donate money to many of the prominent member of our community that make free tweaks such as /u/midnightchips , Jake James, Pwn20wned, and many other that make tweaks. This made comments such as from /u/nepetadev saying "so much greed recently" particularly hurtful. On top of that, in the upcoming post I asked the people if the tweak should be paid or free and they responded with that the tweak should be paid, so I thought : Why not do something good with the money?

    Overall, I feel like the price for the tweak was something that should have been explained more clearly and better, but releasing another tweak competing with me was not the right approach (which you have every right to disagree with).

    submitted by /u/ryannair05
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Wii Channel inspired home screen. (READ COMMENTS)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    [Request] Ultrasound to override all in-app HUDs like Instagram and stock video player

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    [Request][$100][iOS12.1.1] Tweak to enable this feature . Make the UI like FaceTime . PayPal or direct cash .

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    [Request] This animation when switching tabs in apps

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    [Release] PokeGoJB Bypass - Pokémon GO Jailbreak Bypass (Read the ReadMe in Post)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Hello, I have released my own Pokémon Go jailbreak bypass to the public, I have actually had this for a while but decided to release it since it the other jailbreak bypasses are gone right now.

    It fully works on everything including the timeout jailbreak detection (where the app stops working after a certain time), just the login success isn't 100% yet (about 80%) if the login fails though, just double tap swipe up the app and try again, you won't be signed out, I made it so that if it does fail to sign in you won't get signed out.

    I was hoping to submit it to BigBoss but the problems will be getting updates out fast so I put it on a separate repo and it is available for iOS 11+ only. It works on both Substrate and Substitute (Electra, unc0ver, Chimera, etc).

    If you are wondering, I do plan on doing a Wizards Unite and Ingess JB Bypass but it will be a while before I get to check either of them out.

    README:

    - Login Success rate isn't 100% yet, only about 80%, if you get the jailbreak app error, just double tap swipe up and reload.

    - Make sure to disable Unsub (Both tweak injection and jailbreak detection), Liberty/Liberty Lite, Shadow and any other jailbreak bypass in Pokémon GO or else this won't work for you at all.

    - On first tweak & app install I have added a popup saying whether or not the tweak has loaded in successfully.

    - I don't know if this works with iSpoofer or PokeGo++ yet (I am not a cheater :P).

    - Have fun playing Pokémon GO when jailbroken :)

    - Facebook sign-in is not supported with this jailbreak bypass, only Google.

    Repo Link: https://sarahh12099.github.io/repojb/

    Huge thanks to nitoTV for helping me with my one code error.

    https://imgur.com/TiSKW2n https://imgur.com/GCOk8Xv

    The great nitoTV showed proof of my jailbreak bypass incase you were still unsure it, Link: https://twitter.com/nitoTV/status/1142297028795326465

    Edit 1: I have released v1.0.0.0-010 to fix me forgetting how to spell in code and it adds a popup to know whether or not the tweak loads

    Edit 2: I have released v1.0.0.0-011 to fix the game timing out after a few minutes, sorry, broke the code that stopped it past versions

    Edit 3: It seems that the timeout issue still exists on Cellular Data but not wifi, am looking into it.

    Edit 4: I have released v1.0.0.0-014 to fix issues from -012, -013 not working.

    Edit 5: I have released v1.0.0.0-015, it makes small changes to the tweak to hopefully improve it more.

    submitted by /u/Hollr2099
    [link] [comments]

    [request] a tweak to enable vr mode so that it can be use as a big screen for any third party app.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    [Update] AVLock - Adds an orientation lock button to the stock iOS video player. (Changelog in comments)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    [Upcoming] [Beta] OSS Settings - a fully open-source springtomize alternative!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:51 AM PDT

    OSS Settings

    OSS Settings is a project designed to gather as many settings as possible which may be useful to a user on jailbroken iOS into one package, similar to Springtomize or MiscSettings. OSS Settings is different as the project is fully open-source under the GPL-3.0 licence, and anyone can contribute.

    The latest source will always be available here

    Please report bugs and suggest features here

    Pre-Release 2 is now available! Read more here

    Want to contribute?

    If you want to contribute to this project you can follow the steps below. Not a programmer? You can always open an issue and share your ideas! More information about contributing can be found here

    submitted by /u/casta72292
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] The download file for DLEasy (Update 2.1.1) ATTENTION: DO NOT UPDATE TO 2.6.2!!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    [Tutorial] Figured out how to have Assistant+ open a specific playlist using siri

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Copy this command to your clipboard

    {"command":"uiopen https:\/\/open.spotify.com\/user\/spotify\/playlist\/37i9dQZF1DXcBWIGoYBM5M","trigger":"(.*)play hits playlist","uuid":"25C75852-0E8D-40C4-96B1-FA8C049CE18D","name":"Todays hits playlist","conditionals":[],"variables":[]}

    Open Assistant+, open Capture Group Commands, press + on top right, Press Import from Clipboard. This will open Today's hits playlist by saying "hey siri play hits playlist"

    You can customize the command by inputting your own User and Playlist addresses. You can find you playlist and user address by going into spotify app, navigate to your playlist, click on 3 dots on top right, click on share, and copy link.

    submitted by /u/vincele714
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Alternative to DontSwipe for iOS 12 and A12

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    [Discussion]Any tweaks to remove the ios update red dot?!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    I have tried fdot, miscsettings, springtomize and others but they seem not to work and only way is to block all dots which don't tell me if i get an sms or email! Anything else to try? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ady702
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] I know this has been asked a million times but a tweak to remove the extra folders in photos app

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    [Giveaway] Giving away 15 copies of BOTH ColorFlow 4 & Dots!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    [question] does anyone know how to fix this problem that im having? The bluetooth glyph looks way odd

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    [Discussion] is there a tweak that allows different unlock animations? Maybe one like the Samsung animation

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak that will allow changing playlist photo

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    [Request] An update to SwipeSelection so the window doesn't stay open after you resume typing

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    I want to start off by saying this tweak is an amazing piece of work and I use it every single day. I have so much gratitude and appreciation for the amount of work developers put into creating their tweaks and even continuing to offer support for them in terms of tutorials and updates.

    That being said, however, I would love if this tweak could somehow be updated to resolve the issue of the window staying open once you start typing again. Sometimes it stays open and sometimes it doesn't. I've noticed when whatever you are typing goes to the next line, the window usually disappears and the window stays open even when using 3d/force touch. But again, this does not happen 100% of the time and I have no idea why that is. Are other people also experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/degenerativeredditor
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Xeninfo is not working even though it’s installed.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    [Question]Is it possible to make a fake reboot

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    when im talking about fake reboot i mean that when you press lock button to restart it wont turn off the jailbreak.Its not necessary for phone to turn off. it can be just a reboot video playing(i just want to know if it is possible)

    submitted by /u/7emQ
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is there a tweak like this? That separates the paid from the free tweaks? I’ve seen something about it before but couldn’t find anything.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    [Update] Unleash Twitter With Twitter Labs 1.0.4

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    Unleash Your Twitter Experience

    Get Twitter Labs Here!

    My Twitter

    If you want me to add anything or have any suggestions or bug reports please message me on My Twitter

    I will also be updating my Tweak NoTwitterAds but I need some testers so contact me on My Twitter if you would like to test for me

    Features

    • Added Descriptions
    • View Blocked Profiles
    • Download Videos
    • Better Amoled Experience
    • Bio Collapse
    • Drag & Drop
    • Dominant Color Cards
    • Dash On Long Press
    • Disable Dash Button
    • Edit Username
    • Integrated Tweet Composer
    • Profile Sheets
    • Quick Unfollow
    • Quick Mute
    submitted by /u/recoveringarmy
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is carriercrack now a monthly subscription?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    Saw on a purchase page a little icon that said "1 month" and was curious if $3 was the monthly charge, and if the repo would stop working if it were.

    This is Verizon

    submitted by /u/_CookieBandit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel