• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 25, 2019

    iPhone How do I cancel a pending app purchase?

    iPhone How do I cancel a pending app purchase?


    How do I cancel a pending app purchase?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Few days ago I bought Minecraft for my iPhone using Apple Pay (7$). I suppose something went wrong? Because the purchase is still Pending. I now only have $3 in my apple pay account. This is an issue because now for some reason my "payment method can't be authorized." Which is only a problem because it's not letting me download any other apps (even free ones). What do I do? I don't have a working credit card to use as another payment method

    I'd like to cancel the payment for Minecraft. I don't need that app. I Undownloaded it.

    submitted by /u/sweaterfeathers
    [link] [comments]

    Messages Crashing

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    Whenever I go on to my message app and go to "new message", it crashes as soon as I type anything in like a name or phone number. I have had this problem for a long time and now I am just getting annoyed by it.

    submitted by /u/QueerOtamatone
    [link] [comments]

    Messages not displaying.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    iPhone 7 on IOS 12.3.1. AT&T

    This morning I woke up and based off message previews on the lock screen, I had a lot of texts. The notification on the message app said there were 245 messages (I'm in a couple group messages for work.)

    When I opened the message app, there were no new messages. Just all the stuff from the previous night. Once I opened the messages then I would get new messages but was still missing all the messages from the time I went to sleep until the time I woke up.

    I've tried resetting the phone. Resetting the network settings. Deleting conversation threads. No luck yet at getting those "missing" messages to display.

    Any ideas? Thanks

    submitted by /u/jpro4544
    [link] [comments]

    I’m locked out of my iCloud account

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    I forgot my password to my iCloud account and when I tried to change it i kept getting my security questions wrong because I made them forever ago and apparently I purposely made the answers to them wrong. Now I'm locked out of my account and the only way I can unlock it is to verify by email but I have no access to my email because I can't log into it because I don't know my password.

    submitted by /u/PabloThePabo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Max Camera Refocus

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Just got a new iPhone XS Max and after having it all weekend, my camera is doing a crazy re-focus over and over again. My previous iPhone 7 Plus had this same issue and it progressively got worse to the point where the microphone stopped working and cameras would virtually stop taking photos at all. I did do a restore of my old phone to this new phone so I'm wondering if the settings are some how corrupted from my iPhone 7 Plus. See video.

    https://youtu.be/1rEYOHQ6yEc

    submitted by /u/merc123
    [link] [comments]

    Cant sign out of icloud even though i am not signed in.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    My icloud password is apparently wrong, even though it isnt, and because of that i cant sign into icloud, however i cant sign out either because i need my password. So even though i am not signed in, i cant sign out an use another account, it just spams me for the password which i cant give it, and when i try and reset it i just end up in an endless loop of texting my other phone for the verification code which then ask for my phone password which is also apparently wrong even though i unlocked it two seconds ago with it.

    Is there anything i can do? Because i have heard apple can take months to get back to you with password recovery if you dont have a macbook or other icloud device.

    submitted by /u/mastersifo-diaz
    [link] [comments]

    Lost brand new iPhone - can thieves use it?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    I lost my work iPhone 8 on the train this morning, it has not been handed in. Problem is it was a brand new iPhone, I hadn't even turned it on yet. If it does get stolen, is it possible to be used? I've reported it to my work place who will most likely block it through the network but not sure what can realistically be done.

    submitted by /u/k9dogb
    [link] [comments]

    Full WiFi connection but still it doesn’t work ��

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    Have an iPhone 7 that's 1,5 years old, in the past half year or so I've experienced that my WiFi connection has gotten worse and now I'm at a point of which my iPhone claims to have a great connection, but at times it can't even do a search on google 🤦🏽‍♀️ these "holes" in my WiFi will last anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 hour and happen multiple times a day... have spoken to the company delivering my WiFi and they can't find any problems, so now I'm starting to consider that the problem may be with the iPhone 🤔 any suggestions? This is driving me nuts 🤦🏽‍♀️

    Edit: I also had problems with my personal hotspot connecting to my computer as the blue part at the top would just flicker when trying to connect and give up in the end. That problem is solved now(by renaming my iPhone) just wanted to mention it in case the problems might be connected ;)

    submitted by /u/Qhalira
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel