• Breaking News

    Friday, June 21, 2019

    iPad I searched everywhere for a simple, colorful ipad sleeve. Finally found the perfect one.

    iPad I searched everywhere for a simple, colorful ipad sleeve. Finally found the perfect one.


    I searched everywhere for a simple, colorful ipad sleeve. Finally found the perfect one.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    I searched everywhere for a simple, colorful ipad sleeve. Finally found the perfect one.

    https://i.redd.it/h3b19seteq531.jpg

    I just wanted to share an ipad sleeve I found in case anyone else was looking for something similar. I had a hell of a time finding a sleeve that was colorful & unique while not costing an insane amount.

    I have no affiliation with this shop at all. I work at Reddit in San Francisco and this shop is in Spain. Just sharing in case anyone's looking for a similar thing.

    ipad pro 11 + apple pencil 2nd gen

    Case: ESR Yippee Magnetic Smart Case

    Sleeve: Etsy Shop $38. I paid $17 shipping. They customize the leather label for you for free. The outer material is waxed canvas with a soft padded interior. The flap is leather.

    The shop didn't have ipad pro 11 listed as a size, but I messaged them and asked if they could make one that would fit my case with the pencil attached on the side. They were really great to work with and confirmed the measurements of everything before I ordered. Time from ordering to receiving it was about 2 weeks.

    Couldn't be happier with it.

    The sleeve comes in several colors. I'm partial to yellow.

    https://i.redd.it/17ni0xryeq531.jpg

    submitted by /u/bro
    [link] [comments]

    Went to a electronic shop during my trip to Switzerland and found legitimate Apple Leather Smart Covers for my 2017 10.5 for $9.95 a piece. So I bought 4 of them.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 12:43 AM PDT

    When you want to use your iPad in bed but its blocking the TV

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Interesting article on the state of Google tablets

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    I came to the iPad because Apple really has made the iPad its own thing. Not a giant phone, not a laptop with touch. I am hardly an Apple fangirl but when it came time to plunk down good money on a tablet only the iPad had LTE (which I needed) and I knew my Mini5 would have a good 4-5 years of support.

    I almost bought a Samsung tablet because I have a Galaxy S10 and use Windows at work and Linux at home. I have owned an Android tablet and many apps were just phone apps blown up. I had an Amazon tablet which was a fork of Android and OK for media but mostly an Amazon advertising device. It looked like Google was pivoting to Chrome OS for its Slate tablet but it was buggy and now that has ended.

    I am not an expert but I think Apple bet correctly and got serious about a tablet future. Microsoft too if your needs are 90% laptop 10% tablet.

    The Verge: Google was never really serious about tablets. https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/21/18700394/google-tablets-android-chromeos-priorities-cancellation

    submitted by /u/ccroy2001
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what iPad stand this is?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    Question for those who own the Canopy Case for Magic Keyboard + iPad Pro.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    Would a 2018 iPad Pro 12.8" with the Apple Smart Folio fit on the canopy case? Or would the Folio have to be removed for it to sit well?

    Also, have you had any issues being able to access swipe gestures at the bottom of the screen while the ipad is on the canopy case?

    submitted by /u/KNUSNGH
    [link] [comments]

    I would love to see the nano etching thing from the pro display coming to the ipad pro

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    As the title says - just so I don't have to use a shitty matt screen protector anymore. I think this would be especially interesting for illustrators and wacom has something similar for its pro cintques.

    submitted by /u/Linkistinki
    [link] [comments]

    Apple care details

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    I'm about to get myself 12.9 Ipad pro real soon and I am a bit concerned about the bending issue. Apple care in Belgium is 79.99€ and gives a 2 years warranty, I couldn't get more details from apple's site. Can I re-buy it after 2 years ? Will it cover a bent device ? I can't see myself buying a 1300€ + accesories device with no good warranty and I hope to get things clear with your help !

    submitted by /u/vector_o
    [link] [comments]

    Just decided use Readder for Reddit on my iPad.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    After trying every Reddit app you guys recommended, I decided to pay for Readder for Reddit and stay in it!

    The design is clean and tidy, animations are elegant and fluid, have a try and trust me u will love it!

    BTW Comet fo Reddit is an excellent free client app for Reddit. But compared with Readder, I just like the latter one more.

    ![Readder](https://i.imgur.com/JRa1emE.jpg)

    submitted by /u/Wonderboy0609
    [link] [comments]

    What would it take for you to be able to leave your iPhone at home?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    With the cellular iPad Pro with the new slide over features, you essentially have an iPhone built into a tablet. If I was able to respond to SMS text messages on my iPad, I think I would feel comfortable leaving my iPhone at home, especially if I also have my Apple Watch cellular on as well. If I was able to pair my Apple Watch with my iPad I might not even need an iPhone anymore

    submitted by /u/dolandonline
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad smart keyboard folio

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    Does the keyboard folio protect the ipad from falling? Cause my friend has one for his 12.9 inch ipad it falled one time not even so high and the screnn has an crack on it and is slightly bent thank god he had applecare but I dont think its protective cause i want to buy it And for such an huge ipad Its easier to drop it

    submitted by /u/luigi_5432
    [link] [comments]

    Does ipad pro have RAM?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Even though I cannot find any reference to RAM in the official apple site, I did see people mention that 512gb Pro has 4gb RAM and 1tb has 6gb RAM. Is that correct?

    I generally don't understand why iphone doesn't mention the RAM it has and the same trend for ipad was understandable as ipad was just a bigger iphone. But now with ipad pro, I am lost. Does the SSD storage act as the RAM too?

    I see people ditching their macbook pro & surface for ipad pro. But I don't understand the logic. A computer needs RAM, keyboard & cooling, which I could not find in ipad pro.

    I like the idea of carrying something way lighter than my mbp. But I fail to see how it compares.

    submitted by /u/qbektrix
    [link] [comments]

    How can I set my Ibooks to read a page at a time in landscape view?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    Hi, could someone assist me on this query since if I set my tablet to portrait mode it is automatically changes to a one page. However when I rotate my tablet to landscape, the page is divided into two pages which in my opinion find it relatively annoying. The only option which i have found is to enlarge the text to a ridiculous size in order to get a one page view in horizontal view. Thank you PS currently I am using IOS 12.3.1

    submitted by /u/d3dgot
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the best way to go about dealing with my defective iPad Pro 2018?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    I've made a couple threads on the issue already, but my iPad Pro which I've had since March has a pretty severely defective battery. The battery drains erratically and it drains even when the iPad isn't in use- It's been doing this for about a month, ever since I unpacked it from a road trip. I've since sent it into Apple, hoping they would just simply replace the battery, but they just mailed it back after running some diagnostics and told me that nothing was wrong with it. It's frustrating to say the least, but now I'd like to know who I should go to instead. Are there any businesses you recommend in particular who are good with these fixes? Or maybe, since Apple is of the opinion that my iPad is fine, I can sell/trade it back to them for its full value? I've kind of been wanting the 11 inch model lately, after being almost completely unproductive with the 12.9 inch. Perhaps this is a good opportunity to make the switch.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Apocafeller
    [link] [comments]

    Will the 2018 iPad get cheaper than this this summer?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    Sorry if this goes against the rules, but I need iPad enthusiast's help because I know nothing. I recently saw the 2018 128 Gb iPad on sale here https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/computers-tablets/ipads-tablets/ipads/apple-ipad-9-7%e2%80%9d-128gb-wi-fi---gold-/p/108075489 (I'm from Canada btw) and even with education pricing from Apple, The Source comes out to $20 bucks cheaper than Apple (including tax!). My question is, should I wait and see if the iPad will become cheaper this summer, or should I snatch this up, because the sale ends Jun 30. I need this for school this Sep and can't wait longer than that. Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/peridot789
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone own both the Brydge and Smart Keyboard?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I own an iPad Pro 10.5'' alongside with the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil.

    I got really frustrated with my Smart Keyboard crapping out sometimes and just not connecting, leading me to have to reseat it for sometimes a few minutes until it finally worked. That was defeating the purpose of the practical, "built in" keyboard.

    Being excited with iPad OS coming, I purchased an open box but never used Brydge keyboard Version II for my iPad Pro.

    The thing is, after the purchase, I discovered a video on a trick on how to get the Smart Keyboard to quickly work again. (Basically, taking it on or off wouldn't solve it, but nudging it from side to side works 100% of the time so far, in just one or two seconds).

    So now I'm in doubt about my Brydge keyboard purchase. It has not been shipped yet. It was pretty inexpensive (around $60 when converting from my local currency), but I'm afraid it could be a bit useless if I can now use my Smart Keyboard more reliably. I could cancel my purchase (at the risk of not finding it again later, since its the only one listed for sale on my country), or wait until it arrives, test it for a while, make my decision and try to see if I can resell it later (if I decide to not keep it)

    Would it make sense to keep this keyboard for situations where a solid hinge would be useful? (Lap typing and bed typing, watching movies on trips where the non-vari angle aspect of the Smart Keyboard pisses me off, etc).

    Interested in hearing some opinions from you guys to see if anyone goes with a variable setup of Brydge keyboard and Smart Keyboard!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/reasonablyminded
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 2 and Adonit pixel

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I'd like to go paperless for work so I bought an Adonit pixel for note taking but its average at best.

    Does anyone here use it? If so, with what apps? what's your experience? Any tips to make it better?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/leebhoy
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend an iOS Reddit app?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    Recently quit Pixel C and star using my iPad Air. However can't find any satisfying Reddit app ! I've been using Relay Pro on my Android devices. I really miss the dark theme and the colorful comments bar. And the double columns display. Can anyone recommend a similar app on iPad ? (Plz forgive my poor English 😂)

    submitted by /u/Wonderboy0609
    [link] [comments]

    USB wired keyboard support on non pro ipads? Especially cherry G84 series.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    Hello I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using USB keyboards with their iPad. I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard recently, but it's faulty and so I think I'd rather go wired if possible. I really like the look of cherry keyboards, and particularly the g84 series, was hoping that someone had some experience they could share? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/7ape
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for IOS 13 like...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Recommendations for video editing app

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    I love iMovie on my Mac but it is severely limited on my iPad Pro. Any recommendations for editing that allows for longer fades and credits on a black screen with the ease of iMovie?

    Edit: Ok. I bought it. I hope you all aren't just shills for LumaFusion. Lol

    submitted by /u/124701
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel