• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] [Concept] Tweak that notifies you when artists you follow on Spotify release something.

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] [Concept] Tweak that notifies you when artists you follow on Spotify release something.


    [Request] [Concept] Tweak that notifies you when artists you follow on Spotify release something.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    [Release] Vibrancy - Bring more translucency and blur to your system

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    [RELEASE] ImageCorrect - Quickly paste your commonly used images systemwide by creating shortcuts! [free]

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    [Help] ColorFlow 4 Shows different colors for songs in the same album

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak that simulates an in screen Touch ID press but that press is just simulating a swipe up from the lock screen on iPhone X, XR, XS/max.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    [Release] Rishima (BETA) A port of the iOS 13 volume hud

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak that brings the Passcode UI after the 1st Touch ID fail

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    [Update] HomeList now has option to only apply to last home screen

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    [Update] Xen HTML update (v0.5.3) is now live on http://xenpublic.incendo.ws

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Repo: http://xenpublic.incendo.ws

    Developer: Matchstic

    Changlog:

    • Shiny new battery manager for widgets, which now pauses JavaScript execution of them when not visible

    • Added option for widgets added via 'Add widgets' to show under icons

    Source

    submitted by /u/PJ09
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Remove AirDrop from the share sheet, AirDrop Disabler and the Flex patch don’t seem to work anymore.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    [question] Is there any tweak to avoid and see the unsent messages in instagram. Like the one watusi does for the deleted message in Whatsapp. I’ve used ApnHistory tweak which stores the notification history, but it helps partially. Used ApnHistory but not useful for unsent posts or stories.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    [question] cydia opening screen bug... i have just installed jailbreak, i mean there is no tweak to do that. do you know thats reason?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    [Update][Beta] TextEmojis – Search and input emojis by text shortcodes – Fixed A12 support in sandboxed apps and more

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    Name: TextEmojis

    Compatible iOS versions: Supports iOS 7 to 12

    Repo: https://henrikssonbrothers.com/cydia/repo

    Description: Search and input emojis by text shortcodes (:nerd_face: -> 🤓)

    Full description

    Screenshot

    Price: $2 (5 days free trial)

    Changes 1.3~beta2: - Fixed A12 support in sandboxed apps!

    • Several memory allocation improvements.

    • Speedup in sandboxed apps thanks to improved cache system.

    Huge thanks to /u/rob311 for his excellent testing in order to solve the A12 issue!

    Please report issues here.

    submitted by /u/andreashenriksson
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] can we get this classicAlerts i find it really attractive and its a cool ui especially for one who want a full ios 6 experience

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    [Tip] For those that experience respring loops everytime you re-jailbreak, I found my culprint

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm currently jailbroken using Chimera 1.0.8 (but this happened to me with all the other versions as well), and I was experiecing the really frustrating and really annoying problem of getting stuck in a damn respring loop everytime I rejailbroke my device after a reboot.

    It'd just go through with the exploit, and then get stuck in a respring loop, making me have to reboot, rejailbreak with tweaks off, disable tweaks in icleaner, reboot, rejailbreak with tweaks on and enable the tweaks in cleaner.

    THAT'S SO ANNOYING!!!!!!

    So today I got my shit together and restored my rootfs and started from scratch installing each tweak, then rebooting and the rejailbreaking until I found the culprint (trust me this was painful, took me a long ass time because I had a lot of tweaks), so here's what I've found:

    Xeon and Roxanne were the ones causing this, I don't know if you install only them in your device that'll happen, I don't know if it's the compatibility with other tweaks that causes this, I've no clue, what I know is that I removed those from my device and now I can rejailbreak just fine, and it's a small price to pay because Roxanne isn't that useful and Xeon doesn't work like Zeppelin anyways.

    So yeah, that's my story with that, hope I was able to help some of you.

    BTW Do not install Gif2Ani as well, it causes respring loops and your safe mode to fail

    EDIT: As mentioned in the comments, it looks like Axon also might be a tweak that causes respring loops

    submitted by /u/giocastilhoo
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Nice northern lights effect on the background of music player

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    [Request] Circumvent AMP links and redirect to actual site link.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    [Request] tweak that restricts/makes it hard to access the power down menu to turn off the phone

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    to be honest, this is so that if my phone is taken and hidden, i could still use find my iphone to find my phone and so that my parents couldnt turn my phone off

    submitted by /u/ChiefBeef1865
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] u/satvikbdev 's ImageCorrect doesn't work, is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    [Help] HUD pops up after respringing for couple of seconds.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Anyone who knows what(or which tweak) could possibly cause HUD pop-up for couple of seconds after respringing?

    Thanks in advance for your answer(s).

    submitted by /u/ty4info
    [link] [comments]

    [help] I’m using primal folders and I have the “hide folder labels” turned on, but whenever I make a new folder it has a name and it won’t let me delete it no matter what. I tried fixing wit icleaner.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    [Question] How do I use the multi-tasking and split-view features on FloatingDockPlus ?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    [Help] can i sinply Restore RootFS and update to ios 13?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    Actually my battery capacity is decreasing dramatically in jailbreak. 1 month ago it was 95% today its 89%. I want to unjailbreak and update to IOS 13 because I don't want to lose more battery capacity.

    submitted by /u/ahtishamafzal
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Magma Pro toggle issue

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    The option where you color disabled toggles are not working at times and works sometimes.

    CC sliders don't color but the sliders icons do

    submitted by /u/PabloE3cobar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel