• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 15, 2019

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]


    It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Developers are now allowed to post their games on the subreddit, twice a month. Any Developer posts, posted before this post will be removed. When this post is 24 hours old, Developer Saturday will be over.

    Reminders:

    1. You do not need to message the moderators today to get permission to post your game. However, any spam will be dealt with accordingly, please report any spam you see. Moderators will still be viewing posts to make sure they fall within our guidelines and Reddit's guidelines.

    2. If your accounts main purpose on Reddit is just for self-promotion, and you have over 10% of your account being promotion, you need to message/modmail the moderators before posting.

    3. You can only self promote twice a month. If you post your game more than twice a month, it will be removed. You can view this post for more information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] New work in progress gameplay from The Bonfire 2, showcasing a small settlement and monster attack

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Been playing TheoTown recently - an amazing game that plays like SimCity 2000s - here's my review on it

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Take a look at A Trail! :)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, my first game is going to be out on ios next month. Instead of adding huge blocks of text, I'll link to the TA article talking about it. Will give you a good gist about the game :)

    https://toucharcade.com/2016/05/18/upcoming-a-trail-is-like-geometry-dash-but-with-some-intriguing-twists-to-the-formula/

    It's a premium game and we put in a lot of efforts. We'll love it if you guys check out the game or are interested in testing it out!! We are trying our best to get in as much user feedback as we can before we go ahead with the release phase.

    Here are some more look at the game:

    Trailer: https://youtu.be/pXy-ZUtimps

    In Action: https://giphy.com/gifs/defytLSvAJXW7DBtqG/html5

    Screenshot: [Imgur](https://imgur.com/2kGqreb)

    We did a soft/local launch in Japan as a premium android game too, it was reviewed pretty well.In case you wanna check it out, you can google translate it!

    https://appget.com/appli/view/73235/

    If you're interested in checking it out more or in testing it, let me know :)

    That's all from my side. Thank you for you time!

    submitted by /u/romfreak
    [link] [comments]

    Going on a long trip soon, what little known premium games should I look into?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 10:41 PM PDT

    Off work sick - looking for a stat building/RPG game?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    Hey all - I'd be grateful of recommendations for a game. I've got a bit of an itch for a stat builder type where I can level up a party or squad?

    MGSV with soldiers and facilities to level up would be bang on but wife is on maternity leave so rather than monopolise the TV it needs to be iOS or Nintendo Switch.

    Any recommendations please?

    submitted by /u/Moosefur
    [link] [comments]

    Deckbuilders! Play a Monk and defeat the Lich in Spellsword Cards: Origins

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    I made a match-3 game. It’s free. No ads. I’ve been told it’s fun and relaxing. Would live to hear what you all think.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    MFI wireless controller with L3/R3 support?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    Does this exist? The only controller with L3/R3 support I've found is the rotor riot but it's wired, and uses a lighting cable. Which sucks because my IPad Pro lost his. Is there a wireless controller, or do I have to wait for Fall update and use a Dualshock then?

    submitted by /u/I_pee_in_shower
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else allergic to farming/grinding?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I've spent thousands of hours on games which require a certain amount of grinding to get good; RPGs like Pokemon, MUDs and MMORPGs. I just feel like I've reached a point in my life where my those days are behind me. Now I primarily enjoy games that are skill or strategy based.

    Yes, I have pumped silly hours into Wayward Souls and Dream Quest, but I don't consider it grinding. The variety of each run keeps me interested, it never feels like a grind and I don't play them with a 'farming' mentality. I find games which encourage chopping down a tree for hours on end, in order to get that special-amazing item kind of repulsive.

    Games which rely too heavily on RnG luck annoy me sometimes too (certain card games and The Binding of Isaac, I'm looking at you).

    I digress... Am I alone in these feelings?

    Secondary cheeky question: what are your favourite non-grindy games?

    submitted by /u/Sap12345432
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    What are the best Dragon Quest/Final fantasy games? Thinking of getting one since they're on sale.

    submitted by /u/Lytriumm
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev] Space LLC Idle Clicker - New Updates

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    Space LLC an idle game clicker game based in space I released a few months ago has had some major updates in the past few months. I wanted to post on what new features have been added to the game. Its a pretty basic idle clicker game but if you like games like Eggs Inc, Honey Bee Planet, etc you will enjoy it.

    You can download it from here

    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-llc/id1403064241?ls=1&mt=8

    You can checkout the trailer on the website: https://www.spacellcthegame.com

    -Add a brand new resource MineralX. MineralX is used for rare search which does not reset when you upgrade your mineral level. It will reset on prestige though. You get more mineralX per min as you upgrade your mineral level. There is also epic research and a pet that can increase your mineralX per min.

    -Add a new ruby badge. This badge requires 2.2 billion miners. The reward is 1 unstable power core. The power cores are the best item in the game and now with this new badge you should be able to get a lot more.

    -UFOs and video ads now drop mineralX and miners! This makes them actually worth click when you get to those higher levels and only really need miners/mineralX and not just cash.

    -Added 2 additional mineral levels.

    I have one more major update in the works, but it is about 1-2 months out.

    submitted by /u/X51rocketextreme
    [link] [comments]

    FF Tactics: WotL

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    I'm so so so close to pulling the trigger on this. I want a game with versatile class building and squad based tactics. I really like games that have a wide cast of characters, but not so many that I lose track, cause I want to make a meaningful connection to the characters over time.

    Everything I read or research seems to lead me back to this game, however I keep seeing reviews that mention performance issues and saving issues.

    On the XS Max, are these issues still prevalent? Should I pull the trigger? Is there something else that will fill the void the XCOM series left in my life? Is there a better game that meets my criteria?

    Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Bishopped
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk games - RPG’s ?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    Hi ,

    With the hype of E3 I'm looking for a cyberpunk fix. Are there any cyberpunk RPG's? My research so far says it's prettg much just shadowrun and that's it. Transistor gets mentioned as well (amazing game btw).

    Anything for iPhone?

    Doesn't even have to be an RPG. Anything cyberpunk at all?

    submitted by /u/wetkhajit
    [link] [comments]

    MINImax Tinyverse coming on iPad, recommended RTS game for iPad

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    [DEV] Pinball Platform - arcade 2D platformer game

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 02:30 AM PDT

    the Silver Bullet $4.99 > FREE

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 10:16 PM PDT

    Papers, please and FTL on iPad Pro 2018

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    I got an iPad Pro 2018. I love it. It's quite brilliant. Also, I love the two games in the title. I played them on PC and I know they are on the iPad.

    Are they compatible with the new screen? I really hope they are/will be because the black bars on Heartstone and the likes are very distracting.

    Does anyone have some experience with them on these devices?

    (I also take any recommendations, especially with the upcoming controller support)

    submitted by /u/schrodingers_cat314
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev] Rubber Rocket Racer released on iOS!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Aesthetic Battle Simulator released!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    Play Slither Match Challenge and see how fast you answer math problems.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    I found out that one of my favourite bms (Be-Music Source) players supports iPad BT Keyboards flawlessly

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    https://bemuse.ninja/ (Bemuse link)


    So I've been searching for a rhythm game that worked on iOS Keyboards, and the last time I tried playing Bemuse on an iPad, there used to be a thing where it would read the key inputs as a hold, not a tap. Luckily, either the devs fixed this or Apple changed something up with a driver for the keyboards with an update (I'm using an old iPad 3/4 keyboard by Logitech, iPad 6 running the latest iOS 12).

    What bemuse, or BMS is general is that it's a rhythm game simulator based of KONAMI's beatmania and beatmania IIDX (two deluxe, but most people say two dx, I call it I I D X), which is ironically coming to mobile soon, as well as the comeback of Dance Dance Revolution and a port called SOUND VOLTEX.

    A basic explanation of BMS is it's a rhythm game mean to simulate being a DJ, with 7 buttons on either the left or right side and a scratch disk, and with most rhythm games, you play to the music, and with BMS, you play the music. In this case, Bemuse is an online BMS simulator, called a simulator/emulator because it plays files with the .bms and .bme (older version of .bms), and it has the same format as beatmania IIDX. This works on almost any platform, but works best with desktop based platforms such as Mac and Windows (Windows has a higher quality version known as Lunatic Rave 2, but we won't be getting to that.) On iOS and Android, if you set your orientation to portrait, it'll come with touch screen controls, and it's recommended for tablet sized displays, but is playable on phones. But if you connect a BT keyboard to your iOS device, specifically iPads, you can literally play this game on Safari with a desktop feel.


    Controls:

    BMS Style: [Shift] (Scratch disk) | Z S X D C F V ("Piano" keys)

    Keyboard style: DFG [Space] JKL


    Gameplay on iPad

    submitted by /u/Streakdreniline
    [link] [comments]

    Become a game modder and give your own spin to these games. Or simply live the secret life of a Game Modder.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel