• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 15, 2019

    iPhone r/iPhone Photography Thread - June 15, 2019

    iPhone r/iPhone Photography Thread - June 15, 2019


    r/iPhone Photography Thread - June 15, 2019

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Welcome to our weekly stickied Photography Thread! This is a new idea so please feel free to offer your feedback about this thread or the subreddit in general in the comments. As usual if you have a serious issue with the subreddit please contact the moderators directly.

    This thread is intended for users to share their photo's that they've taken on their iPhone. Upgrade images / "Joined the Club" images are permitted here, too.


    Guidelines:

    1. Please use a reputable image hosting like imgur.com.
    2. No NSFW posts are permitted. If NSFW pictures are shown you will be punished.

    This thread will run from 01:30am UTC on Saturday through to 06:05pm UTC on Monday. After this thread is over, it will be locked and unstickied.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The weather app animations slow down as you swipe and hold between locations

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    I now have an iPhobia.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    This is the view of Aindroid users when iPhone likes something in a chat.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Made it! Got the phone to complete the family!!! (Little weird I started off with MacBook)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    Let be honest. The iMessage sending bar is the most dishonest thing in our lives.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    Sure, it'll zoom through the first 90% but that last 10% takes 4x as a long.

    submitted by /u/OhItsReallyNoah
    [link] [comments]

    A little excited to get this for $1.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    friend's iphone he had laying around in the house. told him to get rid of it!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    I had no idea developers had the option to bypass do not disturb and silent mode

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    I see your android user post and raise you 3 iPhone users v. 1 easily annoyed android user

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    These update notes are useless, Facebook doesn't even try anymore.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Switched back to iOS from my Samsung S10+ to a brand new XS Max and a S4

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    Million dollar question... Should I change??

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    I currently own a 6 Plus and I really can't bare it anymore. Its just really frustrating to have this thing crash and hang and overheat. Not gonna lie it did serve its very purpose from day one till now but I'm thinking of a change.

    I have 2 options:
    Buy the iPhone XS which is around $300 (in my currency) cheaper than what apple sells

    orrr

    get the new iPhone that comes out this year.

    I'd really want to get out there and try the 3D Touch but afraid that the new one as speculated will not have one!

    Hoping for an opinion! :D

    submitted by /u/hut_810
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason to NOT set video to record at 4K 60 fps if storage space isn’t an issue?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    Will I get better zoom at 4K or will iOS keep it at 1080p as far as possible even after I start zooming in?

    I have an iPhone 8. The default setting is 1080p 60fps...

    submitted by /u/Tabard18
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a difference between an iPhone X and iPhone XS screen? The Xs looks better, but I’m not certain...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Best AirPlay for PC software?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    I want to cast my iPhone screen on Windows. I've been searching and found many options.

    Is there anyone in particular widely used or famous? Or should I try them and see which one fits better.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/javitoro
    [link] [comments]

    Battery on iOS 13

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    To those that updated to iOS 13b1. Hows your battery life? Specifically iPhone X users. Did it change your max capacity?

    submitted by /u/Matrucci
    [link] [comments]

    Can I configure an iphone without an internet connection?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Hi, can I setup an iphone offline?

    submitted by /u/SuperCiao
    [link] [comments]

    Data randomly stops working. XS Max.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Does anybody else run into an issue where their data randomly stops working? I have an XS max and sometimes run into an issue where my apps will not load. It happens on WiFi and LTE with full bars. I can still text or call.

    The only way to resolve it is to either wait a few minutes or toggle airplane mode. Rarely sometimes I'll have to restart my phone.

    submitted by /u/QuirkySort
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a definetive battery comparison in battery between Iphone Xs ,XR and the Xs Max?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    As the title I have check most information online that some test the Xr battery is very good but most test on youtube the Xr is worse than the XS and the Xs Max and now IOS 13's DarkMode the battery debate is even harder please help me as I just need enough juice to last until bedtime.

    submitted by /u/vominhquoc60de
    [link] [comments]

    Siri App Suggestions doesn't work(sometimes)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Sometimes when I click on an app on Siri App Suggestion widget, the app won't open. This doesn't happen all the time, it happens occasionally. If I long press it detects that I am touching the app but for some reason it just won't open. If I open the app from it's icon and close it, then open it again via Siri App Suggestion it works till the next time. Has this bug happened to anyone else and is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/damjana5
    [link] [comments]

    8+ v XR v Patience

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Be me. Holding out for 2019 iPhones. Absolutely cannot deal with current iPhone anymore (old AF). Cell company offers a great new deal.

    8+ or XR?

    8+ has that sweet 3D Touch, full format screen. XR has Face ID, swipe gestures (grinds my gears I had that as a jailbroken feature 8 years ago). Camera is better..?

    What do?

    submitted by /u/Sonder_View
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal of an iPhone 8 to lose battery while powered off?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Is it normal for a new iPhone 8 to lose battery while powered off? Or is there something wrong?

    submitted by /u/I-Hate-Reddit-Mods
    [link] [comments]

    after 12.3.2 update on iphone 8+, When the battery is below 20% does the phone start working laggy. I’m facing this issue

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    Trying to open reddit app while on safari

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    When I search for something in safari and come across a reddit post, I get the choice of:

    Open in app

    Continue browser

    When I click on open in app, a pop up window asks: open in App Store? Does anyone have the same issue? Even if I click on the top bar that also says open in app redirects me to the App Store.

    When I'm watching a YouTube video in safari and click open YouTube app it works fine and it opens the video I'm currently watching on safari, in the YouTube app. It's so frustrating.

    submitted by /u/wiriux
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel