• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 22, 2019

    iOS Beta [feature] you can now add entrances to places in Apple maps.

    iOS Beta [feature] you can now add entrances to places in Apple maps.


    [feature] you can now add entrances to places in Apple maps.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    [Feature] We can remove location before sharing a photo

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    [Bug] I always keep inbox zero but it’s showing 19k mails. And I don’t even use stock mail App

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    [Feature] You can now swipe between the last few weeks/days of screen time data.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    [Bug]? We have a bit of an issue here

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    [Bugs] MY EYES!!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Is anyone else finding B2 more buggy than B1?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:33 AM PDT

    I feel like a lot more apps become unresponsive, WiFi drops and overall is not as good as b1. Also the bottom navigation on many apps gets vertically positioned wrong. My calendar no longer syncs. Anyone else not having the best time with this one?

    I've reported all my bugs btw.

    submitted by /u/WeezyWally
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Why no apps were shown in this section on iOS 12. I haven’t even updated these since betas and these culprits are showing up.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    [question] iOS 13. can you download iOS updates over cellular data?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    iOS 13 lets you download any size apps over cellular. Is it also true for iOS updates, or you still need WiFi to update iPhone?

    submitted by /u/l3rksynv2
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] no track/album cover

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    [Question] Camera connector a viable option for Files acces in iOS 13

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    Since I don't know how to connect an SMB server, I would like to use a physical connection to external storage. I was wondering if someone that owns an Apple camera connection kit (seen here) can verify that it can make external hard drives visible in the Files app that are connected via USB 3.0 (since my iPad Pro 10.5 doesn't have USB-C). Any input would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bingobucketster
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Can you connect to your AirPort Time Capsule in iOS 13’s Files app?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    I don't know much about servers, but I was wondering if AirPort Time Capsules can be connected to it now?

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    [FEATURE] Format Options in Mail App

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    [Feature] In speak screen now we can set from where it should start using that finger button (I use it to read long articles, kinda helps me focus)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    [bug] Square folders after restarting phone with power+vol down on iPhone 7

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:20 PM PDT

    [Question] Any possibility of making icons on homescreen in iPadOS bigger?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Beta 2. iPadOS. Sorry if asked before but I somehow don't like these smaller app icons. I would like to make them bigger as in iOS 12

    submitted by /u/NextNebula
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] Whole Page Screenshots in Safari

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    [Bug] issues with chromecast, so far only the Netflix app will detect my chromecast.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Spotify, and YouTube both won't see my chromecast. Only Netflix will cast. I tested on my iPad Pro not running the beta and everything was fine so it must be from the beta.

    submitted by /u/Jkl1999
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Non-Stock Applications will not open

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    [DISCUSSION] For everyone who was hoping Announce Messages on AirPods would work with AirPods V1, I have bad news...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    [Feature] Apple Introduces Customizing Hardware Keyboard Commands in iOS 13

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    So I went out today and purchased a mouse to test out and see if it'll change the way I tend to use my iPad. Upon messing with all the settings for the mouse and going through other settings, I noticed a new Full Keyboard Access section under Hardware Keyboards. Typically we only seen this under Third-Party software keyboards. To be sure I wasn't trippin' and to see if it already existed, I connected my Bluetooth keyboard to my 9.7inch iPad Pro and my iPad Mini to see what comes up and there's a section for hardware keyboards but it's no where near like it is on iOS 13.

    Here's what you get in iOS 12 under Settings - General - Accessibility - Keyboard

    And here's what you get under iOS 13

    Then there's this button for commands, and clicking there reveals every hardware keyboard command AND tapping one allows you to modify that command to your liking. This is pretty damn awesome!

    Here are all the commands that can be modified

    submitted by /u/iBanks3
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is the time synced lyrics feature available for songs added via iTunes? (not purchased via apple music, instead randomly downloaded from various sources and then transferred to iPhone via iTunes)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    [Question] Widget for the new Find My app?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Loving the beta, but I really miss the Find My Friends widget. Has there been any talk that the new Find My app will get a widget eventually?

    submitted by /u/phreelosophy
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] Voice Dictation now adapts to your ringer setting. If on silent, the device taps you twice when activated. If unsilenced, it plays the normal activation sound with no vibration

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel