• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 11, 2019

    Apple Watch “Would you like to delete this conversation? This conversation will be deleted from all of your devices.” In iOS 13 and watchOS 6, “all of your devices” really means all! Finally!

    Apple Watch “Would you like to delete this conversation? This conversation will be deleted from all of your devices.” In iOS 13 and watchOS 6, “all of your devices” really means all! Finally!


    “Would you like to delete this conversation? This conversation will be deleted from all of your devices.” In iOS 13 and watchOS 6, “all of your devices” really means all! Finally!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, or this was mentioned already, but prior to the iOS 13 and watchOS 6 betas, it's been a total pain to delete iMessages and SMS from your phone or other device, only to have to do it manually on Apple Watch. Apparently this finally been addressed and when I delete messages on my phone they are immediately removed from my watch!

    submitted by /u/SMichalczyk
    [link] [comments]

    DragonFruit x SS S4 ��

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    Apple Watch on sick days

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    How does everyone close their rings on days that they're sick and just aren't 100% to even do a 30 minute workout that burns enough calories as well. Don't want to break the streaks I've got going but finding it difficult to maintain my streaks when I'm under the weather.

    submitted by /u/Aditya-Marwah
    [link] [comments]

    The Ceramic white watch looks so good with the pride bands. Here's the 2019 band with it.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    I might have a problem.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    Looking for a complication to show 3 to-dos or 3 lines of text on Infograph Modular face

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    Things used to have a great complication that sat in the middle of the Modular face and showed 3 to-dos.

    I cannot find a SINGLE app that will show three lines of text on the newer Infograph Modular face, let alone 3 to-dos. They all just show one line which is ridiculous.

    Anyone got anything? This is driving me crazy.

    submitted by /u/b3mus3d
    [link] [comments]

    New reminders app on Apple Watch?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 01:55 AM PDT

    Hey Beta testers out there. How does the new reminders app look and feel? Screenshots would be great!

    submitted by /u/aDifferentRoom74
    [link] [comments]

    Just made my first Apple Watch upgrade!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Living on a student budget, I haven't been able to keep up with the latest models, so I've had a very trustworthy, but worn out 42mm Space Grey S0 Sport for the last couple years, but it seemed to start to be very lacking in performance recently.

    Popped into CEX (computer exchange store in the UK) and traded it in for a 42mm stainless steel series 2! Only cost me £99 to upgrade too! I'm very pleased, it feels very heavy and premium compared to my last one! As I've not looked into them much, is there anything I need to know about my new watch at all? And as the steel housing is a little worn, can I polish it up do you think? Thanks guys, I'll post some pics later on 😁

    submitted by /u/elliomitch
    [link] [comments]

    Found a good battery app and complication!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Questions about activity tracking

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Looking to get a series 4 and there are some questions that I really would like to know the answers to—

    If I put my hands in the pocket while I walk, will the watch still be able to track my steps?

    If I'm doing exercises where the wrists don't move, like cycling on a machine, pull-up and push-up, does the watch know I'm exercising?

    How accurately, in your experience, does your watch track when you are standing up?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/YouCanadianEH
    [link] [comments]

    Tracking sprints (intervals)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    So I am a track athlete and often run intervals between 50 and 400m. I was wondering if there exist an app which could time these intervals or track my speed. This would be usefull so I could check my progression.

    Also, I have a S4 watch.

    submitted by /u/Greengom
    [link] [comments]

    Messages show as text/sms on Apple Watch. Fine everywhere else

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys.

    Bit of an odd one...If someone sends me an iMessage, it shows as green on my Apple Watch, but blue everywhere else. Mac, phone, etc.

    I've rebooted the watch, re-paired it, turned iMessage off and on, and reset the network settings (which was a pain, as all my saved WiFI networks were lost!) Sometimes it works for a few hours then reverts back.

    Does anyone have any thoughts? It's really bugging me, Apple Support doesn't seem to know. I was on a public beta, but i'm not anymore.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/shortbuspileup1
    [link] [comments]

    Scratched Apple Watch Face?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    I have a space grey Series 4. Somehow the screen got scratched — I guess I bumped by hand into a wall or something. The scratches aren't noticeable in every angle, but when they are apparent they can be pretty distracting.

    I don't have AppleCare and obviously don't want to buy a brand new watch. What are my options? Can I bring it to Apple to change the screen outside of warranty? If so, what's the cost?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/valoremz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever had an issue where total & active calories are the same? How do I resolve this issue?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    Forest Green Overhaul

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 01:06 AM PDT

    Unable to add email accounts?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 09:20 PM PDT

    I have tried a variety of things (remove and re install mail app, restore both phone and watch, etc) and have still been unable to add my email account to the watch. When I go to the Mail section in the Watch app, it says that it needs to re authenticate. I follow the steps, then it acts like it took the info, but still says "re-authenticate" without anything actually happening. No errors or popups, it just seems like it's not "taking" the login. Anyone else have this issue or have a fix?

    submitted by /u/Mikep976
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar issues - Events partly not showing up?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:58 AM PDT

    I use iCloud and Google calendar both. I mirror all calendars from iPhone to my watch (S4). But not all events are showing up. The weird thing is, It seems to be randomly... some events are showing up, some not. Someone out there with the same problems?

    submitted by /u/aDifferentRoom74
    [link] [comments]

    I've suddenly been disconnected and when I try to reconnect this is what I get. My iPhone is up to date with iOS 12.3.1

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    New phone same watch

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:21 AM PDT

    About to receive a new XR today but I want to set up a new Apple ID (due to two phone on the same account being connected) and was wondering if I could pair my watch with my new phone without losing all the data?? Thanks

    submitted by /u/slmoore598
    [link] [comments]

    Is it actually worth getting a series 1 or 2 in 2019?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    Have wanted to get a watch for ages but could never justify paying the price for them, but now I can get the series 1 or 2 for just over £100, but is it even worth it or should I save for getting a new one? I've heard the speed difference in the watch 4 is so much better but to be honest I just want it for the basic features and to see if I really like having one.

    submitted by /u/Noreik
    [link] [comments]

    Given lost Apple Watch, what can I do?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    My uncle visited recently from Mexico and gave me an Apple Watch he found in Mexico over a year ago. I think it's a series 3 and is currently linked to some Mexican email (*******.mx)

    I read some forums and posts from Apple that say Apple won't accept it and I have no way of finding this person to either give it back or let him unblock it.

    What can I do?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/johnthesavage42
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life has been awful lately on [AW S4 44mm]

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    I don't normally post threads like this but I'm wondering if I'm going crazy or something is going on..

    Got my watch in March. I used to be able to wake up at 5:30am and by 5pm have about 50% battery left (with 1 workout a day and texts going off, etc)...just received the 10% battery left notification at 4:30pm and nothing has been different. This has happened constantly for the last week or so.

    I went so far as to remove all third party apps and even just keep modular infograph with stock apps as complication (no weather) to see if I could stop it and it still happened today. Restart has been done so often that it's getting annoying.

    I have had the iMessage sending as text issue that others have so often, as well as messages and notifications no longer in sync that I've had to unpair and re-pair my watch (and restore from back up) 4 times since I've had it, to the point where I really don't want to do it again. If I have to, I guess I will (and won't restore from a backup this time) - But my question was to see if anyone else is having these issues (so they may be OS related) or not.

    submitted by /u/sildish2179
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel