• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 11, 2019

    Apple iOS Apple pay is available in the Netherlands !

    Apple iOS Apple pay is available in the Netherlands !


    Apple pay is available in the Netherlands !

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    iOS Safari auto closes new tab after navigating backwards, nice

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    iOS 13 must be the greatest update in a while

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    I'm really excited to discover new features every day that makes the iOS 13 experience so much better than the previous ones. From my head, I can list several ones and can almost be certain that I'm forgetting a lot of them.

    1. Dark Mode
    2. PS4 and Xbox One S controllers support
    3. Siri Shortcuts Automations
    4. File downloader in Safari
    5. USB support
    6. Mouse support (iPad gets so close to a computer experience)
    7. Local storage support in files (creating folders and downloads storage)
    8. Several gestures to enhance typing (three fingers swipes to undo/redo, five fingers gesture to copy and cut)
    9. Apple login

    I simply can't wait Setember to arrive to test all these new features. Many of them make the experience (even in iPhones) feel like a computer experience, the way it should feel with such a powerful device in our pockets

    submitted by /u/felipeb18
    [link] [comments]

    iOS is the leading mobile os in USA

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    People with iOS 13, are we now able to change the Tri-tone notification sound?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    Bluetooth Issue

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    Question about maps on iOS 13

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Does the new maps update let you actually search while navigation is going on now, or is it still just suggested categories with lists of nearby places?

    submitted by /u/itsbrandon150
    [link] [comments]

    Is my Iphone 6s plus performances downgraded ?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    there’s an iOS game called Cartoon Wars : Gunner and it’s only for iOS 7. Its not playable on iPhone XR (duh) is there anyway to download it onto the phone XR or does anyone know a game like it?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    I just launched my first project on Product Hunt - It's an iOS note-taking app with some useful features

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    https://www.producthunt.com/posts/unit-notes-for-ios

    I will be there the whole day to answer any questions or comments you may have.

    Would be happy to hear your feedback.

    submitted by /u/nazdash
    [link] [comments]

    Reading tracker for iOS

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Currently I use Leio to track reading as a daily workout, because I really want to read more books (often there is less time for it). Now I found Bookly and it reminds me of fitness workout apps, like Lifesum.

    Do you use reading tracker? What is your recommendation for such an app?

    submitted by /u/xXCyberRoninXx
    [link] [comments]

    Coworker couldn’t be happier with the new Catalina Apple Music Mouse support!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    Will I be able to control my iPhone and Windows PC with a single multi mouse on IOS 13?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    ‎Memos - Photographic Memory. Text search your photo library.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Apple releases iOS 12.3.2

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    [Question] Is there a way to automatically put my Apple Watch and iPad on mute at night when I put my phone on Vibrate mode?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    When I go to sleep at night, I toggle the button on the side to put my phone on Vibrate (so that regular alerts don't wake me up). But when I do that, my Apple Watch or my iPad Pro don't seem to do that, and they continue ringing in the middle of the night.

    I know one option is to do all 3 devices manually, but is there a way for the Apple Watch and iPad to mimic the iPhone when I do this?

    submitted by /u/EvoBrah
    [link] [comments]

    ios 12 mixed search bar languages when changing from polish to english, help?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    I just found out about Google Lens feature in Safari! Pretty cool

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    iPhone 6s fate

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    So I was thinking about getting the 6s (coming from the 6), and I was wondering if the 6s would get iOS 14 or even 15. I need input on this subject please, I wanna buy it if I can have it for over a year or so

    submitted by /u/erich69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows of an app that rotates a 2D image in a 3D space?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Fandroids getting you down? Don’t want to be in 200 BC using a Sandroid? Look no further. Introducing iOS 13, with its improved performance and new dark mode, iOS is something every Apple fan can fapple to.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    No but seriously, I cannot wait for it to release. I've been waiting for a proper dark mode since iOS 7 and can't believe almost 7 versions later it's finally being done. Thank you Apple.

    submitted by /u/CARVER-D12
    [link] [comments]

    FrFr - Frames of your life

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    FrFr - Frames of your life

    All FRFR!

    FrFr is a new and interesting iOS application for creating video and animation from a series of photos. With it you can easily make interesting shots that will surprise your friends!

    The application will be developed and will have time to surprise more than once. It is now very important comments and suggestions for its development.

    https://reddit.com/link/bzahcc/video/rnk9o5a68p331/player

    Download the application by the link:

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/frfr-video-from-photos/id1466206294?l=en&ls=1

    I really hope that you will help me in developing this application with your comments and suggestions.

    submitted by /u/wizalx
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar Invited Events Notifications

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if when I accept an invitation to a calendar event, and it is placed in my calendar with a default notification time that was presumable chosen by the author, if I change the notification time, ie 15 minutes before, to say 1 day before, does it only affect my event or do I change the notification time for all who have accepted?

    submitted by /u/snackarydaquiri
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do to lessen the amount of storage ios takes?(Ios 12.2)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Best car maintenance tracker apps?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel