• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 18, 2019

    Apple Watch WatchOS 6 Maps now ALWAYS shows visual + tbt directions every time you turn your wrist!

    Apple Watch WatchOS 6 Maps now ALWAYS shows visual + tbt directions every time you turn your wrist!


    WatchOS 6 Maps now ALWAYS shows visual + tbt directions every time you turn your wrist!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    Charging your watch while traveling

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    A preview of watchOS 6

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    I said goodbye to all the doubts to 3rd party bands.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:46 AM PDT

    I said goodbye to all the doubts to 3rd party bands.

    I'm a Apple Watch user since S0 up to S4... Earlier I always bought the original bands for full money because I thought I could only trust them. But that's over. Now I own a lots of 3rd party bands for very less money and they are all very good IMO. I've zero issues. Here are 4 of them. Do you have similary experiences?

    https://i.redd.it/4rqare3h24531.jpg

    submitted by /u/aDifferentRoom74
    [link] [comments]

    WatchOS shows “real” date, time on its watch’s icons �� ⏰ too ( as iOS does on iPhone )

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    what’s with the greenish tint around the screen of my watch?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Stock rain chance complication on WatchOS 6?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    Hi mates. I saw in a preview a stock complication for rain chance: can any beta tester please give me a feedback about that? Thanks in advance...

    submitted by /u/RiccardoBisoni
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch battery with iOS13 on iPhone?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    I noticed a significantly drop in battery life on my apple watch (still on WatchOS5), after installing iOS13 on my iPhone. Any connection here? Txs

    submitted by /u/vcasqu
    [link] [comments]

    Series 4 or wait for new one in Fall

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    Hi. I am really interested in getting an apple watch because of the fitness features and some of the productivity stuff. I am curious on thoughts about getting the series 4 now or waiting till September for the new one they will probably release. I know it may be a trade off with new features but more money. I would welcome any advice. TIA

    submitted by /u/giraffefriend22
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome new feature!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    All apps are off on both iPhone and watch, yet this still shows on my watch? WTF?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    Series 2 charging

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    Will a 10 watt iPad Apple power brick charge the Apple watch series 2 faster then the power brick it comes with? Also will it cause any damage do the watch using a more powerful brick?

    submitted by /u/wiflix_
    [link] [comments]

    Series 2 is SLOW

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Loading anything on my Series 2 is painfully slow. Anyway to speed it up and make it useable? Most actions in apps it is easier to check my phone and is kinda defeating the purpose of my watch ://

    submitted by /u/NatiBoi2020
    [link] [comments]

    An Apple Watch in the wild. S4, Gold, Hypergrape Sports Loop

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    Animated Keanu Reeves as home screen on watches:

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Display while charging - Apple Watch 4 - 44mm

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    Dear Apple Watch Users,

    I come to you with a small query, something that I've noticed a few days ago.

    You know when you place your watch on the charger it shows the time (big green numbers) and the battery status within a circular frame and this lasts until you disconnect the watch from the magnetic charger. However, starting a few days ago, it started behaving in a different manner. After I place the watch on the charger it shows the time and battery status as above only for a few moments, then it switches back to the ordinary watch face. If I want to check the level of battery, I have to enter the password and check it within control center.

    Do you know how can I change this back to the way it was?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/robertoprescu
    [link] [comments]

    today is my last day with my S2, upgrade (S4) should arrive tomorrow

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    Compare Heart Rate by dates

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    So now that I own Apple Watch for a week, I've noticed that there are days that my Heart Rate is way higher than on other days. What is the fastest way to export and analyze the data? I want to spot patterns, connections between Heart Rate, Sleep, Exercises, food etc.

    submitted by /u/mshparber
    [link] [comments]

    About to get a series 3 from amazon (cheaper) is there anyway to get Apple care for it?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    Speculate: What do you think are potential sensors/physical features (health or non health related) that could be included in future Apple Watch designs?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    This list can include already publicly rumored/leaked features or ones that you would like to see in some near or distant future that have a realistic chance of ever being made. What would the Apple Watch of 2050 be able to do? (Assuming they keep making new ones that far along)

    Here's a small list of things I've found people to talk about or speculate:

    - Sleep Tracking (sadly enough)

    - Glucose monitoring

    - Personal identification (official/government issued)

    - Harmful gases detector (ex: carbon monoxide)

    - Body/Room temperature

    If anyone else has any suggestions for this list then I will edit it as they come.

    submitted by /u/BioMagus
    [link] [comments]

    Background App Refresh

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    So I'm having battery issues with my Series 4 and after looking through these threads, I can see that I probably need to adjust my background app refresh settings. Which lead me to the question: What apps even need backgroud refresh on the Apple Watch? All I can think of right now that might need it are maps and activity. Really, I'm not even sure what it does if I'm honest with myself, but those are the two apps I use on the watch the most and they might end up in the background if I check something else.

    submitted by /u/jeshii
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it say 11:40?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    New iWatch 4 won’t charge past 83%. Very odd that it’s stuck in that number. Anyone experience the same or know what’s happening?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    watchOS 6 Users: Does the new 2fa feature work with Do Not Disturb mode on?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    While at school I have my Apple Watch on Do Not Disturb and at least once a day need to get a 2fa code. Could someone test this for me to find out if you can get 2fa codes on Do Not Disturb - I tried to update my watch to watchOS 6 but there was a massive issue that I had to send it to an Apple Repair Centre for it to be fixed so I can't check.

    submitted by /u/pnyyhz
    [link] [comments]

    Which Apple Watch to buy

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    So I have to decide which deal I should go with regarding getting my first Apple Watch.

    Deal 1: company on eBay that sells refurbished products and will ship me a series 4 space grey Nike plus watch with Nike sport band for $440 Canadian. This is a factory refurbished product. It comes with the original Apple box I think.

    Deal 2: seller on kijiji that is selling an Apple Watch series 4 silver gps + cellular with sea shell sport loop for $480 Canadian. This also includes 2 year Apple care. He bought it back in December and says he's only worn it 8-10 times. It does not have the box original box though.

    Deal 3: eBay seller that sells lots of products and is offering a new in original packaging Apple Watch series 4 with either seashell sport loop or black sport band for $400 Canadian.

    Which of these deals would you go with? Help is greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Jaryan2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel