• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 18, 2019

    Apple TV tvOS 13 Beta 2 Includes PIP

    Apple TV tvOS 13 Beta 2 Includes PIP


    tvOS 13 Beta 2 Includes PIP

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    iOS 13 includes an updated tvOS 13 setup process that includes a hidden step to measure TV latency. With tvOS 13 b1 the step doesn’t currently show. “Apple TV will use your iOS device to measure how long your television takes to play audio and video.”

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Apple tv+

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    Who's hyped for this ?? For all mankind looks really good, I will subscribe if I get a discount for already having Apple Music

    Gonna buy an Apple TV soon

    submitted by /u/zedasmotas
    [link] [comments]

    Beta 2 adds Wireless Audio Sync

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    UPDATE: Picture-In-Picture for the Apple TV to Only be Allowed Through Apple TV App

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Can’t update Apple TV 4K to tvos13 beta 2

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Press check for update but it says Apple TV is up to date. Tried reinstalling the profile nothing works also no option to toggle of receive beta updates anymore in the menu under software update. Any idea how to fix this ?

    submitted by /u/Silentnoonkilla
    [link] [comments]

    Screen mirror TV screen to my phone

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Is there any way to pull the TV screen up on your phone and open apps that way?

    There's times where I'm giving my youngest a bottle or something upstairs and there's no way for me to get to what my older ones to are trying to watch without disturbing the youngest.

    submitted by /u/zar1234
    [link] [comments]

    Changed Apple ID password and signed out of Apple TV, now Up Next is gone.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    I changed my Apple ID password today and chose to sign out of everything. I own 2 Apple TV's, 1 is the 4K and the other is the regular 4th generation. After signing into both Apple TV's again I noticed that in the Apple TV app the Up Next section has been removed from the regular 4th generation one. It's been replaced by What To Watch. On the 4K one it automatically pulled the Up Next right back up. I tried restarting it, signing out and back in, cutting the internet off and back on and still nothing. I understand this is only a slight annoyance but I had moved the Apple TV app to the very first slot on the top row so we could just start shows quicker than having to go into the different apps (Hulu, HBO). Has anyone else had this happen and found a fix?

    submitted by /u/ChristophElite
    [link] [comments]

    Black crush and color banding with HDR playback.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    Anyone have issues? Only happens when subtitles are on or I use the on screen pause/play menu. here is a picture of what I am talking about https://imgur.com/a/Bix7Nuw This happens on Infuse, MrMC and Plex. I've only noticed this on recently.

    submitted by /u/Criddlers
    [link] [comments]

    Apple’s new Watch TV app severely disappointing

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    I upgraded to Apple TV's new iOS and it is severely disappointing. I am no longer getting movie recommendations from Hulu and they seem to be pushing their new streaming service over the apps already installed on my Apple TV.

    Is anybody else dissatisfied with the new Watch TV app? Do you have any recommendations for me to make the new Watch TV app more enjoyable?

    submitted by /u/NYDoc914
    [link] [comments]

    Plex and Apple Music

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    Is it possible to have plex playing videos and Apple music running in the background?

    Trying to watch workout videos through plex and have music going.

    submitted by /u/hailHydra69
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Request

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    I've never really looked into features of 3rd party apps that allow synced playback of video services with friends/family no matter the device or location before until my wife left for business for a week. We were in the middle of a Netflix series and since she won't be back for a week, we agreed to wait to finish the series together. Synced playback between accounts in the Apple TV App would have been a great iOS 13 social feature.

    submitted by /u/Chad_Mobley
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how well AppleTV will integrate with HomeKit/AirPlay-enabled TV's?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    So, I'm going to be replacing my TV with one of Sony's X950G models, which should be slated to get the AirPlay2/HomeKit support via firmware update later on. However, I really don't think I'll be wanting to mess around all that much with it's Android TV interface. I'm curious, if I keep the Apple TV 4K plugged into it, will it integrate the two as a single device in the Home app (or in other navigation areas), or will I effectively have two separate TV devices/AirPlay 2 targets to manage? That seems like a messy solution, if so.

    submitted by /u/kpardue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel