• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    Apple TV Disney+ has put apple tv+ in a bind

    Apple TV Disney+ has put apple tv+ in a bind


    Disney+ has put apple tv+ in a bind

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 12:08 AM PDT

    Apple TV 4K 5.1 Surround Sound Issue

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    I just upgraded to the 4K and it seems that my surround sound is not working properly across all apps. The front and rear channels play the same sound when testing the fronts. When testing the rears I get a proper response with only the back channels working.

    Anyone else experience this issue? I'm at a loss here after playing with all the audio options on the TV and the Apple TV.

    submitted by /u/Sigvard
    [link] [comments]

    Fox apps crashing

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Forgive me if this is a repost but I could not find any specific posts for all fox apps.

    Does anyone else have issues with ALL fox apps crashing? I'm talking fx now, fox sports go, Fox News, etc? I constantly am having issues with those apps. Fx now and fox sports go won't even open. They just immediately close.

    I've reset my Apple TV, I've deleted the app and re downloaded. But nothing.

    All apps besides fox work (minus mlb tv but that's a whole other issue)

    any one else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/lopper316
    [link] [comments]

    Get beta updates question?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    If you turn the get beta updates off can you go back to 12.3 or are you stuck on 12.4?

    submitted by /u/vampireanarchy
    [link] [comments]

    TvOS 13 Beta 2. TV App Top Shelf home screen.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to get the Top Shelf for the TV App to show Up Next and not What to Watch?

    submitted by /u/tsheley
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot AirPlay via Bluetooth

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    I'm in my camper where there's no WiFi, and I'm trying to stream from YouTube or any other app and it just either causes my tv screen to flicker a few times and fails, or with YouTube causes it to sit there and load forever. The weird thing is screen mirroring works just fine. Both are running the latest OS 12.3. Any ideas? I tried direct tv now, YouTube, and amazon prime video and none of them work.

    submitted by /u/Andywmm9
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t take it anymore i hate Apple TV with a passion!!!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    I've had the gen 3 and 4 for years and i can't take it anymore i hate them. You can't control them with "hey Siri" on your phone, the Apple TV app is a useless piece of shit, when watching tv shows you have to manually play each show it won't play the next one, and nothing is integrated!

    Seriously i used to be the biggest Apple fan boy but i can't take it anymore.... fuck you apple

    submitted by /u/monkeywig9
    [link] [comments]

    Reset Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    I am sure that I am not the only one that has faced this. I have an Apple TV 4K that is stuck on the reset screen when it starts up. However there isn't a procedure to reset the 4K version on Apple's service website. Apple support doesn't have any ideas themselves regarding how to solve this issue. Is there anyway to reset the 4K over WiFi or Ethernet? There isn't a USB connection so that you can physically connect the device to the computer. Apple won't replace the device as it is 6 months out of warranty. The only option is to get a new one. I hate doing that for a device that only has software corruption.

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/kausbose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel