• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 15, 2019

    Apple Macbook Still like my old one

    Apple Macbook Still like my old one


    Still like my old one

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    What is the earliest macbook pro/air I will need if I want to stream 4k 30/60fps to an Apple tv?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    Basically it's for on site client presentations so I can run my program on my laptop and they can see it on a tv.

    I don't want to buy a beefier laptop than what I need since I do all my main work from my imac. Just needs to be able to process and send out 4k video (ideally at 60fps so things like video are smoother but even 30fps would be fine). Unfortunately my company software won't work on an ipad or I'd just do that.

    Hopefully this make sense, thanks guys and gals!

    submitted by /u/Supes_man
    [link] [comments]

    2017 MBP screen protector/keyboard cover

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I just bought a refurbished 2017 MBP and I'm looking to keep it for as long as possible. After buying a sleeve, screen protector and keyboard cover, I did some reading and it seems the screen protector and keyboard cover can actually cause more harm than good. Any thoughts on this? Has anyone actually encountered damage from using a screen protector? I've already applied mine, should I remove it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/CombatWombat69
    [link] [comments]

    have a simple question, i’m doing afk farms where my mouse keeps clicking, my computer stays afk and on for about 30 minutes before i get this screen pops up, any way i can shut this off? so i can keep it on over night while i sleep

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    external webcam for macbook

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    hi yall, new here and looking for some advice/recommendations.

    bought a Logitech c920 webcam for recording and downloaded the Mac compatible software and got a dongle to connect the webcams USB C cord to the Mac's USB a port. the computer doesn't recognize a camera is plugged in. the only thing on the Logitech site that gives any indication is "make sure you're not using a usb hub to connect" which makes me feel like the camera doesn't work when attached to a dongle or additional connector of any sort. this is really frustrating because the webcam is on "best of 2019" lists for mac, yet it's impossible to use it with any modern Mac laptop because most of them no longer use USB c to my knowledge.

    has anyone found a way to make it work? or, does anyone have a recommendation for a solid external webcam that definitely works with MacBooks in a similar price range ($50-70)? my searches are showing up with nothing helpful.

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/meetmeatthebarre
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to keep my new MBP 2017's keyboard functional and issue free or at least minimise its wear?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about getting a thin keyboard cover but low and behold, it is said to damage the display. :/

    submitted by /u/LadJustesen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel