• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 16, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Free tweak developers are more responsive and offer more support than paid tweak devs. Why?

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Free tweak developers are more responsive and offer more support than paid tweak devs. Why?


    [Discussion] Free tweak developers are more responsive and offer more support than paid tweak devs. Why?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    I've gotten so much more support from free tweak devs like Nepeta and MidnightChips than I ever have from tweaks I've paid for.

    I've been trying to get a response from David Goldman, Justin Proulx, AppleBetas, and CreatureSurvive for support and questions with ColorFlow 4/Jellyfish/Fabric respectively.

    It's going on a month and a half of reaching out to them for support and no responses whatsoever. If I could refund I would. And I try to contact once a week to avoid accusations of being an annoyance. I've tried Twitter, discord, DM's on both, Reddit, and still absolutely no response.

    What could be the reasoning for this, are most paid tweak devs just in it for the money and effectively abandon the project once it's released?

    submitted by /u/_-_-_-hotmemes-_-_-_
    [link] [comments]

    [News] @0ptimo has added SHA256 hashes to the BigBoss repo, so Sileo will now begin to use the BigBoss repo directly in an update soon. BigBoss repo will also be removed from repoproxy.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    [Release] Zebra 1.0~beta14 now with Changes tab!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I've been pretty busy with work as of late but I've tried to set some time aside for Zebra so that we can keep the updates rolling out.

    Adds

    • New "Changes" tab
    • New "Stores" page which displays all of the repos that you have added that are available to sign into
    • Dark mode
    • Alternate icons for Zebra
    • Ignored Upgrades section in Packages tab

    Fixes

    • Fixed possible app crashing due to malformed repos
    • Fixed update badge icon won't clear when there are no available updates or has incorrect value
    • Fixed external package page won't show if Queue is presented
    • Fixed packages batch load not working
    • Fixed Upgrade All button not showing in some cases
    • Fixed Documents directory cannot be found during installation of Zebra
    • Fixed Queue not being cleared after downloads are cancelled by the user
    • Fixed an internal bug when going to a package depiction page
    • Optimized packages and repos loading/refreshing
    • Improved package dependencies resolution
      • Ex. Provides field, BigBoss' libcolorpicker vs Nepeta's libcolorpicker

    You can get Zebra by adding https://xtm3x.github.io/repo/ to your favorite package manager. Follow me on twitter @xTM3x or follow @getZebra for updates.

    submitted by /u/xTheMaster3x
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] BigBoss support for Sileo

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    To add support for BigBoss in Sileo you don't need no tweaks to do so. You literally just need the right url. Here it is:

    http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/dists/stable/main/binary-iphoneos-arm/

    Copy and paste this into Sileo and it is game on!

    Huge shout out to Optimo for adding SHA256 and to the Sileo team for making sure we support all repos!

    -Wizage

    Edit: For those seeing 404 errors, that is fine. You should only have two of them one for not finding Release and the other for a warning for not finding Release.gpg

    submitted by /u/wizage
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Translucent Navigation Bar, everywhere

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    [Tutorial] Get out of SpringBoard freezes without a reboot! I’ve tested this on my iPhone 5 (iOS 10.3.3; h3lix) and my iPhone 7 (iOS 12.1.1; unc0ver dark). Also huge pro-tip: the command “killall -SEGV SpringBoard” is how you manually enter Safe Mode through terminal/SSH ☺️

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    ~ Requirements: Either another iDevice with OpenSSH and a Terminal installed, or a computer with PuTTy (Windows) or Terminal (Mac). Make sure that both your devices are both on the same Wi-Fi network, and that the affected device has OpenSSH installed.

    1. On your other device (if it's an iDevice), type in (without quotes of course) "ssh root@(Your IP address here)" and follow the onscreen prompt. You'll be asked to enter a password. Keep in mind that this is the password for the iDevice that's stuck and not the one you're using. So you'll need to keep your other device's SSH password handy as well.

    2. Once you're in control of your other device through SSH, type "killall -SEGV SpringBoard" and hit enter. If all goes well you'll be in Safe Mode, and you'll be able to remove the offending tweak in question. Hope this helps!

    A big thank you to u/s0verice on Reddit, from whom I found out about the terminal command.

    submitted by /u/Lucille-Rose-Davis
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Clear Axon notifications one app at a time using onenotify!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    [Request] Now as Zebra has become a decent alternative to Cydia after latest update, I would kindly ask devs to make same CC shortcut for Zebra. Please.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    [Discussion] isn't this notification a great concept???! Or is there a tweak that does that ??

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    [UPDATE] Axon 0.1.7 - fixed memory management issues (device freezing)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    I believe that all of the issues related to devices freezing should be fixed. I can't get my SE to freeze, haven't tested on my 5S since its battery is empty :/

    If you still experience freezes, please comment with your device model, iOS version, a tweak list and estimated notification count (more notifications = greater chance of freezing).

    As always, detailed information regarding progress on certain issues with my tweaks can be found on my Twitter.

    submitted by /u/NepetaDev
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Anti Adblock Killer for MUHB

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    [Question] Typestatus tweak on the Apple watch.. is this possible?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    [Discussion] YT++ has been removed from unlimapps beta repo again.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    For those who didn't notice: Unlimapps updated YT++ a few weeks ago a year after he abandoned it and took it down.
    There was never an official announcement from his side when it popped up , so I always had that feeling it was never really back, but I'm still sad to see it has been removed again.
    YT++ has always been the best YT tweak.
    Cercube 5 is okay, and afaik there's no other tweak that allows downloading YT videos.

    submitted by /u/1Demerion1
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak that allows you to adjust volume for different apps separately? Like if you had a game and Youtube running at the same time, but wanted Youtube a little lower than the game.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    [Request] Force 3D Touch the backspace button to delete a word

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Axon is one of the best tweaks I've ever used, congratulations to u/NepetaDev. It would be very good an option to move the icons and place them anywhere on the screen

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    [Question] app crashes ever since I jailbroke

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    There's this one app I have on my phone that crashes every time I open it ever since I jailbroke my phone. even when the jailbreak is turned off it still crashes, I notice when I delete the app and reinstall it still crashes I get the notification sign that I have 3 notifications which never changes when I delete and reinstall.

    Do I need to actually go into the file system and delete the app? Are there certain apps not compatible with this jailbreak?

    submitted by /u/guitarmandp
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Controller support for Call of Duty Mobile

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    [Help] Cydia doesn’t open

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:35 PM PDT

    [request] a tweak-to add the ability to zoom in YouTube videos

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    [Question] Does tweak exist to move default positioning for folders lower to where thumb can more easily reach it?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    [Request] AUTOMA - It would be awesome to see this return for ios 12 users. Automa is a tweak that makes iOS alerts less annoying by remembering the option selected the first time an alert pops up and automatically re-selecting it when that alert is presented again.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    [Question] How can I get this type of blur in settings/iMessage? I have Noctis, Eclipse and Dune installed.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    [Request] Update typestaus 2 for iOS 12

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    Just to clarify, I mean the regular typestatus 2 for iMessage, not typestatus plus.

    submitted by /u/srwolhar
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] how to convince someone jailbreaking is worth it?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    My girlfriend has an iPhone 7. Ever since the first JB came out for my 8+ (electra 🙄) I've been trying to get her on the bandwagon. She's on iOS 12.0.. she won't update because I told her not to. She wants to jailbreak and every time i try to do it for her she says no. I tell her she might as well update and she responds with "well as soon as I do that I'll want my phone to look as cool as yours." I know it will make her experience better. She wants the ability to customize her phone. I can't force her to do it but I'd love some advice.

    submitted by /u/horsebleedsblue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel