• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 22, 2019

    Apple iOS In iOS 13 you can get notification pop ups for available WiFi networks.

    Apple iOS In iOS 13 you can get notification pop ups for available WiFi networks.


    In iOS 13 you can get notification pop ups for available WiFi networks.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    Can anyone try using the Logitech K600 with iPadOS? I’m curious if both the keyboard and trackpad work.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    This is the best iOS 13 feature

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:44 AM PDT

    In iOS 13 we can remove location before sharing a photo from photos app (top of share sheet has link to this sheet)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    “New games we love”

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    [Question] I’m getting a google chrome icon where it should be a safari icon, is that normal?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Lightning to USB dongle for iPad

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    I own an iPad Air 3 and with upcoming iPadOS on the line, I want to buy a dongle to use external hard drives and etc. I know that Apple sells one but I'm wondering if there is a better and cheaper dongles out there. I found couple at Aliexpress but I don't know if I should trust those. Does anyone have any recommendations?

    link for the Apple's own dongle

    submitted by /u/Airtie2
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one seeing this... Too many icons these days are just the desktop icon placed inside a white rectangle. I mean, I expect that from MS and Google to lack the aesthetic competence to do that but what about Apple? Even they seem to be pumping out a lot of mostly-white app icons these days

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Blocked if “Delivered”?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    My iPhone's number is blocked by a certain contact, but when I send from my appleID email address to their cell, it says delivered.

    If it says "delivered" was it delivered, or is that email address also blocked?

    submitted by /u/meertaalig
    [link] [comments]

    Can I turn off notifications for specific apps during certain hours?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    So I use the same iPhone for work as for personal use and i've noticed lately that's been stressing me out. I dont mind getting notifications from Slack and client emails during job hours but once I get home I wanna be able to use my phone without seeing them. It also goes the other way around with apps like Instagram or Snapchat, being able to disable their notifications Mon-Fri 9-5 would also be a great way of staying focused at work.

    So is there a way of turning of notificatons for specific apps during specific hours? If not, have you got any other suggestion of solving this?

    submitted by /u/DankHoody
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to remove the small buffer between songs?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    In iOS 13 there is about a second between songs. It really throws off transitions. Is there a way to remove it or am I stuck for now?

    submitted by /u/NOderpa
    [link] [comments]

    Checking my screen time and noticed com.apple........ does anyone know what this is? Thank you!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Went to a local store today and they said my iPhone failed their battery �� test. However Apple said they passed. Who should I believe?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Where do I turn off „only trustworthy shortcuts“ in the settings?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    Title basically. Wanted to download a YouTube video downloader shortcut but it told me in the app that it can't open the link because I turned on „only trustworthy shortcuts" in my settings and I can't find the place to turn it off.

    submitted by /u/AidsUnicorn
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.3.1 not receiving any notifications

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 01:41 AM PDT

    After updating to iOS 12.3.1 i stopped receiving any notifications. Also i need to log in to my youtube and messenger account each time i open up those apps:/

    submitted by /u/xfisiel
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Beta 2 Battery Life improvement over 12.3.4?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    My iPhone 7 Plus battery is getting better results on iOS 13 beta 2 than 12.3.4 . Is someone feeling the same?

    submitted by /u/otaviosmartins
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been stuck here for a few weeks already, is this normal?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    You can use Apple Music lyrics for Karaoke now!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    Podcasts

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone else's podcast app just start playing if Bluetooth is connected?

    Also. Why doesn't it have a history function? Often I want to go back to what I was recently listening too. Is there an app with that feature?

    submitted by /u/kd5tdu
    [link] [comments]

    Rant: Ringtone audio quality sucks massive dick, but only when actually used as a ringtone, which defeats the entire purpose

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Has anybody ever managed to figure out why a ringtone will sound awful, distorted and blaring if set as ringtone for incoming calls, although it'll play perfectly fine if set as ringtone for incoming text messages? It's extremely infuriating and it's been like this since iOS 5. I refuse to believe it's a bug. It has always been like this, and it doesn't matter, whether the ringtones are bought, made with Garageband or some third-party software.

    It HAS to be intentional, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why Apple would ever think it's a good idea? Is it all part of some weird conspiracy plan to "force" people to have their phone permanently on silent? Given the focus Apple has had on speaker audio quality, especially during the last couple of years, it simply makes no sense to me, that they'd intentionally cripple the audio quality of ringtone on the iPhone. But then again, what kind of mad lad would ever want a PHONE that can actually ring??

    Sigh.

    submitted by /u/flammablesteel
    [link] [comments]

    (Question) Upgrade from Moto G5 Plus to an iPhone

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I am currently trying to decide on which iPhone I should buy to upgrade from my Android phone. I'm leaning towards either the iPhone 7 Plus or 8 Plus but I'm not sure which one is better. I don't have a whole lot of money for the XR and others.

    I would get the iPhone 7 Plus, but I am afraid Apple will discontinue its services in the near future. Help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/xLilWizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Whoops!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    so i’m in the ios 13 beta 2 and i’m trying to download apple music but nothing works, all of the other apps download, i tried restarting and even removing my beta profile... nothing works. any tips?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    multiple fingerprints

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 02:42 AM PDT

    you can fool the Touch ID and have two fingerprints as one - when creating a new fingerprint, place one finger, then another one and if you do it properly - one by one equally placing the fingers in a similar position, you can have 10 fingerprints instead of one

    submitted by /u/biezeg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel