• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 11, 2019

    Apple TV Never lose it again!

    Apple TV Never lose it again!


    Never lose it again!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    Is it just me or has tvOS 12.3 made Apple TV stutter and become more unstable

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Do you think that Apple will ever expand the iTunes Store for Tv Shows to more countries? I really want it..

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    With TV+ we will get some TV shows but I want all of iTunes shows..

    submitted by /u/hiddecollee
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up Infuse, need advice

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    I'm planning on using Infuse to stream select content for my parents. Here's what I was thinking:

    • Apple TV with Infuse 6 (or Pro 6 for $25, not sure the difference!)

    • USB hard drive (there isn't a whole lot of content)

    • Netgear Orbi router to share the content

    Will this work well? I'd like the content to be always accessible (as long as our network isn't down). They have a high tier internet plan too.

    Trying to keep it simple and cheap so they don't run into issues!

    submitted by /u/HowSo_
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to search for movies in Apple TV app

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    So I subscribe to HBO, Cinemax and Starz via the channels portion of the Apple TV app. When I search for a movie either within the Apple TV app or the top level search on Apple TV I am unable to get any results for a movie I know for a fact is on HBO. Family did a search on both searches and thought the only way to watch a movie for a school project was to rent or buy thru Apple Store. What gives? I thought that by having yenApple TV app it would search across channels and compatible apps and do "Open In" if there were options. So far nothing shows up in any searches in subscribed channels. Another issue you can easily find any movies in HBO or other channels. Search for movies and you get an unorganized sort of movies, no genre, not even alphabetical. Anyone else seeing these issues?

    submitted by /u/ccarlock12
    [link] [comments]

    Apple tv 4k no connection

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    So I just purchased an Apple TV 4K and I have very little understanding of it. So after I connected everything with my iPhone to my Apple TV I discovered a problem. I can't mirror my screen to my Apple TV while I'm calling on my phone. When I am in a call ( which is almost always due work ) I can only call with AirPods as my mic is broken on my iPhone 7 Plus. But when I try to stream something from my phone using airplay it never works. So is it because I'm using my AirPods who also uses airplay or is their something else I'm unaware of?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/notknown286337
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance we will see moonlight pc game streaming on Apple TV?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    It's great that we have the steam link app now but I've heard that moonlight is better performer if you have an Nvidia card. Anybody know if it's coming in Apple TV? Would be great with an Xbox gamepad to play my pc games

    submitted by /u/timcatuk
    [link] [comments]

    New to AppleTV and TVs in general. Need advice

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    Hello,

    My question is rather simple. I'd simply like to know if this TV here works with AppleTV? As I said, I'm completely new to all this...

    Samsung UE65NU7099

    It says Smart TV and 4K and all that, but nowhere AppleTV is mentioned, which is why I'm asking you guys here.

    Thanks for the advice!

    submitted by /u/CTN_23
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off my tv with the Apple TV controller, it works when turning the tv on and the volume but when I turn off the Apple TV the tv stays on

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    YouTube app issue

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed that the YouTube app prevents the AppleTv(4K) from going to sleep? Even if no video is playing, it won't go to sleep. Then it occasionally becomes unresponsive. YouTube is the only app I have this issue with.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/ricopotamus
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube app not playing videos

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Experiencing an issue on the YouTube app. My history, subscriptions, and recommended video titles are loading, but trying to play them just displays the spinning dots.

    No issues streaming any other non-Youtube content. Youtube works on other media devices (eg, Xbox, tv native apps).

    Anybody else running into this issue?

    submitted by /u/Omgwtf1001
    [link] [comments]

    Watch HBO outside of TV app?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    I just deleted my HBO subscription through Amazon because I absolutely hate the navigation through Prime Video. I subscribed through the Channels app, but now I'm finding that I can't watch it anywhere but the TV app. That's fine on my Apple TV or iPad, but what about my computer? I know a TV app is coming later this year, but until then, is there no way to watch HBO content on my computer?

    submitted by /u/UKFan643
    [link] [comments]

    KodiTvBox.ca

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    I know these kind of things are less than ideal, but I would like a way to install Kodi on my ATV4K.

    I read on another post about a service similar to this one that was reliable, but wasn't working.

    Anyone has any experience with koditvbox.ca?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Double_Digit
    [link] [comments]

    Apple tv 4 remote battery drains in 2 weeks

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Since a few weeks the battery of my remote drains really fast. From 100 to 0 percentage in approximately two weeks. Before, it lasted for several months.

    Is anyone else experiencing this issue and knows how to fix this? Might be a bug in the latest update?

    I don't have Apple Care for the product anymore, so the customer service won't provide free service.

    submitted by /u/red-powerranger
    [link] [comments]

    Home videos on Apple TV

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    I don't know if I used the right term, but I want to view the videos in my Photos library on my ATV. I use the "computer" app on my ATV to view all the pictures in my Photos library on my computer. I see there's a "home videos" section, but I don't know what videos that actually means.

    Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/ZachyDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t figure out how to downgrade my ATV4k back to tvOS 12 from Beta tvOS 13

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    It could be me but there seems to be a lack of info on how to do this. The only reason I need to is Netflix will crash when trying to sign in. It was working but I inadvertently signed out and now I can't get back in. I used the Apple Configurator 2 from my Mac and removed the tvOS 13 profile from the ATV4k but that didn't seem to work.

    submitted by /u/Clipper9
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV, not connecting to wifi?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Hello so i recently just moved out and bought a tv and took my Apple TV (4th Gen), a little stuck here, so the place i have has wifi and has a password, but when i try to connect it, it says connected but doesn't ask for a password? So nothing works.

    submitted by /u/LittleDevilDog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel