• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 1, 2019

    iPhone iPhone XS high beeping like a fire detector

    iPhone iPhone XS high beeping like a fire detector


    iPhone XS high beeping like a fire detector

    Posted: 01 May 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    I was just scrolling through Instagram when my phone started randomly beeping. I closed all the apps on my phone but it continued, it sounded like an alarm but not any of the apple sounds and I also haven't got an alarm set.

    I really have no idea where it came from, it lasted about 3 minutes. I tried searching this problem and saw other people have had a similar thing happen on IPhone 7 but haven't seen much about it at all or the reason why.

    I'm very worried about what it was and why it happened and wondered if anyone could give me some advice?

    submitted by /u/georgialucy
    [link] [comments]

    Sufficient data...?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Okay so basically I have a plan with unlimited text/talk, but 3 GB of data for 3 months. I plan on using imessage a lot rather than SMS or MMS, so would that be sufficient?

    submitted by /u/PierceAvalon
    [link] [comments]

    Duplicate voicemails

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    Every saved voicemail on my phone is shown twice. I can't delete one version without the actual message deleting. If i restore it, two copies come back. I've tried deleting on airplane mode and then turning airplane off, doesn't work. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/heyimdevon
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage group messed up, only for me

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    Hello Redditers of this sub Reddit. Me and my friends have this iMessage group chat but unfortunately a few weeks ago I couldn't send anything to it. When ever I tried to it would make another chat for everyone else (doesn't show up on my phone) and it's sent as a text message. I've tried logging in and out of my apple I'd, checking my message settings, restarting my phone and having people remove me and add me back to that chat, is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/awesome-MIKEN
    [link] [comments]

    Just erased my phone and set up as "new phone." I still have 5 GB of "Other" storage being used up.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm tired of running out of storage, so I did a complete erase of my phone and set up as new so that no previous apps or data are carried over. Here is a screenshot of my storage after the erase. There's still about 5GB of "other" being occupied. This doesn't seem right. From what I've read "other" should be less than 1GB. Why can't I get rid of this?

    EDIT I have an iPhone 5s

    submitted by /u/super_ag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel