• Breaking News

    Friday, May 3, 2019

    iPhone How do I get a message to stop sending

    iPhone How do I get a message to stop sending


    How do I get a message to stop sending

    Posted: 02 May 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    I sent a message I don't want somebody to see and I quickly put my phone in airplane mode, but the blue load bar is still loading. How do I get the message to fail, so I can stop it from sending?

    submitted by /u/NOT_caltech
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having issues with an iPhone X. I tried talking to apple support but no help.

    Posted: 02 May 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    My issue only happen when I used the phone app to call someone the other end sounds like I'm by the ocean but speaker sounds fine. The mic works normal when I do a call with Facebook messenger. I have tested all the mics and they work fine and also done all the restarts and reboots.

    submitted by /u/aherrera11
    [link] [comments]

    Seemingly no service when disconnected from Wifi

    Posted: 02 May 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    If I am connected to wifi, I can text/call/game/use apps all day. As soon as I disconnect from wifi, cell service does not seem to work 100%. I can still make calls but texts struggle to send (never send if they include media like photos/videos). I cannot load any apps that require a connections (games/weather/youtube). If I power cycle the phone or reset network settings, it works fine again until I connect to wifi. Then it starts again, as soon as I disconnect from that wifi network, back to no apps loading, etc.

    Any ideas on this one? Could one of the wifi networks be the culprit (one of them is my work's guest network and I've considered they could have something odd with their security?). Maybe an issue with the dual sim testing AT&T is doing (I only have one line and do not use an e-sim).

    submitted by /u/LincolnWasInACent
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to undo an update to an app?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    Idk if this is the right sub for this, but I recently updated both my Reddit and Imgur apps because Imgur links weren't working. Well they're still not working and now I hate the new reddit app. I never used to have ads but now I do. Is there anyway to go back to the old version of the app??

    I have an SE with iOS 10 I think

    submitted by /u/runnerennur
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone randomly turned off

    Posted: 02 May 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    I was using it for Reddit and it randomly turned off. I don't know what happened. It's a new iPhone XR that I got in November.

    It seems to work fine otherwise

    submitted by /u/FunInsurance
    [link] [comments]

    Weird storage problem please help me!!

    Posted: 02 May 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    So i hvae an iPhone XS max 256gb

    the photos on my phone take 162gb (dont ask) all the time i transfer these photos and videos to my pc and delete them through the pc and it gets deleted on the phone (so no photos go to the "recently deleted" folder).

    anyway it worked fine for the last two months (since i bought the phone) but now when i transfered videos that took 15gb no space was added to the phone and i kept trying to transfer more and more but no space is added andmy storage is still full. i cant use the phone now because every app im trying to open crushes because i have no available space and i cant free up space because it wont let me.

    as i keep deleting photos i see on the settings that the photos app take less and less space (now its at 158gb) but the total storage is still full..

    what do i need to do?!?!

    submitted by /u/baryaakov555
    [link] [comments]

    3D Touch issues since iOS 12.2

    Posted: 02 May 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    I recently updated my iPhone 6s Plus to iOS 12.2. Since the update, I have had some issues with the touch screen or probably 3D touch. My biggest issue is when I am in the control center and I try to turn my data or wifi off or on. When I tap the data or wifi button, sometimes the phone opens up more options for connectivity as if I hard pressed the screen. I have tried adjusting my 3D touch sensitivity levels but that has not changed anything. The only time I have seen this not happen is when I turn 3D touch completely off. I did not see anything about the iOS 12.2 update changing 3D touch.

    Has anyone had this issue or knows why this is happening after the update?

    Other possibly important information: I have a glass screen protector on my phone.

    submitted by /u/guappanese
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel