• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 2, 2019

    Apple TV Why is it not available?

    Apple TV Why is it not available?


    Why is it not available?

    Posted: 02 May 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    New High Quality Audio Capability For Netflix

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    https://media.netflix.com/en/company-blog/bringing-studio-quality-sound-to-netflix

    Anyone had a chance to check this out yet? I have an Atmos setup at home, would love to hear if there is any noticeable difference. It says that any device capable of outputting an Atmos or 5.1 signal should get the improved audio, presumably that includes the Apple TV 4/4k?

    submitted by /u/mphermes
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps ideas for a brand new Apple TV 4k owner based in Romania?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys! So i recently bought an apple tv 4k so lets say I am new and a bit late to the game:D. Can some of you help me with some app ideas that work in Romania? I know that the TV app is not supported here (bummer) but maybe it is a way to make that available?

    submitted by /u/mitzannul
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Apple TV 4K still worth it?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    I'm just curious on this since it's roughly 2 years old now and there isn't any competitor around as well. Is it worth getting at this point or wait for the next gen?

    submitted by /u/thnok
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix app slow to load

    Posted: 01 May 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    I can't understand why it takes up to 30 seconds to load this app on Apple TV. Then almost every time it also wants me to select which account, I have 1 account, why choose? After it loads it performs well as expected. No other app I use takes this long such as HBO amazon or YouTube which also has the preview clips feature.are there setting in Netflix I can adjust to load this faster and select the only account I have each time?

    submitted by /u/filmbuff96
    [link] [comments]

    Popcorn time

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    I was thinking of adding popcorn time to my Apple TV 4hd does it work well, any experience you've had with the app?

    submitted by /u/Arikhdz
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Find Out If Apple TV Plus Is In Your Future

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    With Apple TV+ soon releasing, I made a BuzzFeed (I know lol) quiz on whether the new service will fit well for you. They have a lot of exciting things plan, with a lot of competition coming there way as well. Let me know if you guys think there are any questions I should add on, get rid of, or change.

    Also let me know what you are most excited about the service. Any of the A-list actors/comedians/directors stand out to you? Any specific show that you think will stand out?

    https://www.buzzfeed.com/subscriptionthink/apple-tv-plus-subscription-quiz-1lt8i4bqpx

    submitted by /u/JoeMama2319
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel