• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    Apple Macbook MacBook Pro 15 TB Trackpad Problem

    Apple Macbook MacBook Pro 15 TB Trackpad Problem


    MacBook Pro 15 TB Trackpad Problem

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Has anyone experienced problems with the clicking on their MBP 15 2018?

    More specifically the right side of the trackpad not being able to click but is able to track as normal.

    The thing is, when moving the cursor around and moving my finger to the right hand side where the problem is, it will click as per normal. However if I perform just a click on the right side, nothing happens, no click registers and the haptic engine does nothing so it seems "dead".

    Anyone else had this problem? I've tried resetting the SMC and NVRAM, restarting, shutting down, putting it to sleep etc but no avail.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jtx660
    [link] [comments]

    I took off my MacBook cover and I saw the Alu was deformed on both sides of the hinges

    Posted: 04 May 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    Force Click/Pinch to zoom often disabled for no reason.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    I found that Force Click and pinch to zoom are disabled for no reason every 2 hours or so on my Macbook pro 2015. The issue is easily solved by clicking any check box in trackpad setting, but it just happens too often to ignore.

    It's clearly a software error so I'm hoping there is a way to solve or at least get around this problem. I've observed this bug in both Sierra and Mojave (I skipped versions in between). I use BetterTouchTool but I haven't configured anything to disable mentioned functions. I would appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/earth_resident_21
    [link] [comments]

    Ergonomic keyboard for Mac

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    I've been hunting for an ergonomic keyboard for the Mac, but I'm surprised that there's not many choices out there. Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated !!

    submitted by /u/mnemonikerific
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade my MBP?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have an early 2015 MBP in need of some upgrades. The battery needs replacing and I'm running out of space on the small 128 GB SSD. Everything else works fine, the CPU is the base option but I do have 16 gb of ram. I primarily use the computer for python dev and data visualization.

    Looking for suggestions on if I should spend the money to upgrade both of those options (Battery from Apple, SSD installed by me) or if I should invest in / wait for the newest MBP.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks so much!!

    submitted by /u/52216
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro Mid-2010 logic board crapped out on me yesterday. Replacement costs more than the price of buying a new one. Can I buy another used Mid-2010, replace the bootable hard drive with my old one and just pick up where I left off?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    long story short, my Macbook Pro is stuck at the loading screen and won't even go into recovery mode any more. when it gets to the Internet Recovery Mode screen it just freezes. I tried every solution possible to get it running again and have come to the conclusion that it's probably the logic board which costs $300. i paid $300 for the laptop so I'm definitely not paying for that

    Now I'd like to know, is it possible for me to just buy the same exact model laptop, replace that hard drive with the one I have now that has High Sierra loaded on it and just carry on like nothing ever happened?

    submitted by /u/coolerheadprevails
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel