• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 3, 2019

    macOS Did you know you can see your realtime iPhone's console from Mac?

    macOS Did you know you can see your realtime iPhone's console from Mac?


    Did you know you can see your realtime iPhone's console from Mac?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    MacOS Upgrade: Yosemite to Mojave

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    I'm contemplating the above upgrade on my 2013 Macbook Air (2.2Ghz i7, 8GB RAM). Would be really interested in any comments/suggestions anyone has about this idea.

    One key reason why I'm so reluctant (and have been all these years) to upgrade, is because I'm very worried that by upgrading, it will effectively shave years off of my Macbook Air from slowing it down drastically etc.

    Really appreciate any comments!

    Thanks,

    Billy

    submitted by /u/billypick
    [link] [comments]

    Inconsistent scrolling on Safari on Facebook

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Anyone else find that Facebook on Safari will suddenly scroll at twice the speed if you scroll a little too much? Not adjusting the speed of your scroll, but scrolling a lot and it'll jump down pretty inconsistently.

    Any way to adjust this in a setting or something?

    submitted by /u/AppropriateUzername
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t start whatsapp app

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    I can't start whatsapp today. No app or OS updates. It just bounces twice and that's it. I don't see the process on activity monitor. I tried clean reinstall. I delete all the libraries. Nothing yet. Any advise how to trouble shoot this?

    submitted by /u/jlcrack
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    Hi there! I need help...I have a 2012 iMac for my step son. He wants to download Fortnite onto it but will not download onto a 2012 iMac. After watching numerous YouTube videos it looks like Windows 10 can be installed on the iMac through the boot camp process. I downloaded the ISO off Microsoft website and copied it on a 32g usb. Opened boot camp, and went through the steps BUT the partitions don't have a windows option. Only MacOS. Not sure where I went wrong in the process! Trying to earn some major brownie points with my step son. Can anyone please help me?

    submitted by /u/love2bhappy
    [link] [comments]

    Clean install and restoring only settings?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    Last time I clean-installed, I did everything manually which took me a day.. This time I might get settings from timemachine but what do I need to restore?

    submitted by /u/gitttes
    [link] [comments]

    Install App to USB Drive?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Can you install apps to locations other than the 'Applications' directory?

    If I wanted to install an application on a thumb drive, how would I go about that?

    submitted by /u/TheOtherDanielFromSL
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to change lock screen using .heic copy and paste but not working

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    So I am trying to change my startup/lockscreen background from the permanent desert one. I go to the library/desktoppictures folder then I copy and paste the photo I want as the lock screen and change the original Mojave.heic picture to Mojave.heic.backup, then I change the picture I placed in theres name to Mojave.heic. After I do this I restart my computer and nothing happens, the picture is still the dumb dune one. Is there a fix that I can do to make it work?

    submitted by /u/DonFortis
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless-N USB Adapter RT/MTK21NOV Drivers for MacOS Mojave

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can download these?

    Thanks for any help in advance!

    submitted by /u/B055_Chicken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel