• Breaking News

    Monday, April 1, 2019

    iPhone No Audio Devices Found repeatedly, iPhone 7, iOS 12.2

    iPhone No Audio Devices Found repeatedly, iPhone 7, iOS 12.2


    No Audio Devices Found repeatedly, iPhone 7, iOS 12.2

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:48 PM PDT

    Two days ago, I recorded a video of my kid and there was no sound on playback. I tried making a call, but couldn't be heard. Tried recording a voice memo and got "Recording Failed: No audio devices found." Googled around and checked some settings with no luck, so I did a factory reset yesterday. (lost all of my photos because I am an idiot who didn't check how I had backups setup on the iCloud. 🤦🏻‍♀️) After restart, all was fine again. I could call, record, etc. My camera was being super slow this morning, so I restarted my phone. Shortly after, no mics again. I received a call and the caller couldn't hear. Videos have no sound. Voice memos are giving me the "no audio devices detected" message again.

    The phone is 2.5 years old and I have never had an issue. I would rather not upgrade if it can be avoided, but I do still, on the rare occasion, use the phone function and would like to be able to be heard. Any ideas?

    Edit 1: On further search, I came across this. Since Apple is no longer offering the exception, am I just SOL? Any ideas since the reset fixed it, but then it happened again?

    Edit 2: I reset it again and the mics work again. I can only assume they'll stop again when I restart it, which i don't want to do.

    submitted by /u/LadyLixerwyfe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel