• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 6, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Hue - Customize iMessage

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Hue - Customize iMessage


    [Upcoming] Hue - Customize iMessage

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I would like to officially announce Hue! This tweak is meant to be a spiritual successor to Message Customizer. It will allow you to theme things like the typing indicator and the link bubbles, which I haven't seen done in another iMessage tweak (As you can tell I'm real proud of this because it took awhile for me to figure out how to do it).

    This tweak will also let you have gradient bubbles with as many colors as you would like! I've also been able to get the heart to show up in the acknowledgement bubble, which is missing in basically any dark mode iMessage tweak!

    I hope you guys like the tweak when it is released for free on my personal repo: https://sn50repo.github.io/

    Features

    Planned Features

    • Contact specific themes
    • Quick reply support
    • Pin Messages
    • Outline Bubbles
    • User themes

    Issues

    • With outline bubbles enabled, gradients can't be used
    • Selecting conversations to delete is goofed
    • The checkmark to delete messages doesn't inherit the tint color
    • App bar has a gray background (it gets updated to dark after opening the keyboard)
    • Text color when composing a new chat is the stock message colors
    submitted by /u/tincan_pham
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to replace the "Share" 3D touch menu with Enable/Disable Notifications toggle for specific apps that sync up with settings and is compatible with Peek-a-Boo.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    [Request] System Notifications like AirPods Pop Up. Would be helpful for Plus Or X/+ Devices so you don’t have to go all the way to the middle.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    [Upcoming] Screender: Delete screenshots via Control Center with a Tinder-like interface.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    [Request] weather in status bar not only for iPhone x

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    [News] Masq from iOS 10 was just updated for iOS 12 and is free.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    [help] I have a 16 GB phone and literally have all my storage taken by other . Can’t download any apps like my friends who also have 16gb (I’ve used icleaner)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    [Question] Which one to use for fluid UI: HomeGesture, Neptune or Poseidon?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Lately I found there are so many fluid gesture tweaks that I think it may be confusing for a beginner to choose which one to use.

    This is a summary that I made, but I'm also looking for people to add to it since this is definitely not perfect. (reason I tagged it as Question)

    • HomeGesture

    Probably the most powerful, but not the best. Has the most options, including choice of status bar style in different apps, whether to have the X-Style keyboard, X's lock screen components (bar, text, buttons). Was relatively battery efficient on iOS 11 compared to Little X but not comparable to the other two mentioned in this post when I tested. Also a pain in the ass when configuring Control Center's position in portrait and landscape mode and has glitches closing the Control Center if not using the correct status bar style.

    Also HomeGesture requires the most dependencies to install and generates several instead of one preferences files in /var/mobile/Library/Preferences, which may mess things up when you do a backup.

    • Neptune

    Has fewer options, but keeps all the options that you actually need (Status Bar configuration, HomeBar auto dismiss, buttons mapping, etc.) Control Center's position is perfect and no glitches on iOS 12 whatsoever. It does lag sometimes on my iPhone 6+ and 5s but works perfectly on my 7. Better than HomeGesture in terms of battery life and smoothness. Also the tweak itself is really clean and generates only one preferences file which it uses and can be deleted easily after uninstalling.

    • Poseidon

    Probably the most lightweight and battery efficient one. Only provide the fluid UI and HomeBar and button mappings and the X status bar. Nowhere to configure anything and therefore no preferences file. On the other hand, this is the only one that does not cause lags on my 6+ and 5s on iOS 12. The other tweaks have the problem of losing frames on old devices while Poseidon doesn't.

    ———

    Feel free to add to the list. Thank you, guys!

    submitted by /u/Stephen555888
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak that pings your iPhone when your Apple Watch reaches 100% charge

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Is there already a tweak or can someone create a tweak that sends a notification to your iPhone when it is done charging? Or even have settings that ping your phone at user defined charge percentages? Maybe you want to be notified when your Apple Watch is at 80% charge, 90% charged or just 100% charged. I continually find myself placing my watch on the charger and going to grab it before it's fully charged or charged 'enough' and then forget about it. This seems like a very simple and useful tweak that hopefully someone could implement.

    submitted by /u/b-guff
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Snapper 2 Is moving to packix

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    [Release] ColorMySB - Color options for the modern statusbar.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    This is my attempt at making an alternative to Aerial but for the modern statusbar (such as the iPhone x and the ipad statusbar)

    It uses predefined colors because setting a custom one will either crash springboard or send you to a respring loop (it's how Aerial does it too anyway)

    To do:

    • separate text and items so that each can have it's own color.
    • add support for the old statusbar (for now if you want to use it, you need to enable a modern statusbar).

    It's free. Source code here

    https://i.imgur.com/hFAHGR3.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/18FxrHA.jpg, https://i.imgur.com/H3SUyAm.jpg

    Repo: https://dpkg9510.github.io/

    submitted by /u/dpkg_
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Is there a way to spoof your phone's clock time in certain apps only?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    I have a time based game I play and time spoofing works but changing the actual time in settings can have undesirable side effects.

    Can you spoof in apps only? or do you have to change it on the whole phone?

    submitted by /u/opuap
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Make more increments on flashlight.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is possible (could be a hardware issue) but a tweak that would add more levels of brightness to the flashlight than the four when you 3Dtouch it.

    submitted by /u/discoyay
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] which is lighter, Neonboard or Snowboard?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    I had snowboard installed but felt like there was some drain, thinking about trying neon. Does it work good, or is snowboard just all around better

    submitted by /u/Logs22
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak that allows reminders by one minute intervals rather than 5

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    [Discussion] It’s been a month since the wonderful iOS 12 uncOver Jb. Most of the top tweaks are updated., but what tweaks are you missing or want? For me, it’s Priority Hub...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    [TIP] Fix for "Random freezing and rebooting afterwards" on Unc0ver.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    [TIP] Fix for "Random freezing and rebooting afterwards" on Unc0ver.

    https://i.redd.it/rmhgmkgi6gq21.jpg

    Ok, so I've been seeing a lot of posts lately regarding:

    1. Over night reboots
    2. Random freezing and then reboot while switching an app
    3. Random freezing and then reboot while using an app

    I have faced all 3 mentioned above and just by a simple step was able to solve it.

    List of things I did before founding the solution which didn't helped:

    1. Disabled log dump crash report Daemons through iCleaner.

    2. Installed Cappd (I an a newbie so don't know what this does) (someone suggested this)

    3. Installed this to see what's the issue but reboots doesn't show in this.

    1. I even tried disabling tweaks, did fresh JB and used my phone without any tweaks apart from iCleaner but this didn't worked. For me, it was not the tweaks causing these freezing and reboot but something else. Because I had sudden freezing and reboots while using facebook, Skype, aliexpress etc. and I hadn't installed any tweak relating to these apps nor any fancy tweak to change lock screen, barrel etc.

    2. I even downgraded to unc0ver b38 because that was the most stable for me but that didn't worked as well.

    Only if you have similar issues like i did, feel free to give this a try.

    Before going to the solution, please note that this doesn't fix "Cydia loading sources and freezing reboot".

    I will mention this in the comments on how I fix Cydia freezing since this post is already a long one.

    So if you were shaking your head on what caused these issues like me, here is the Solution:

    1. Open Cydia
    2. go to Installed tab
    3. Scroll down and find "Unc0ver Jailbreak Resources"
    4. Click Modify at the top right

    https://i.redd.it/nyvahg9hbgq21.jpg

    1. Click Downgrade

    https://i.redd.it/17cg0xotbgq21.jpg

    1. Downgrade to 1.0~b6

    https://i.redd.it/sotblqu5cgq21.jpg

    The latest version is 1.0~b7 (this seems to be the thing causing random freezes and reboots afterwards).

    Please note that I have nothing against anyone, this is just a solution I came up with that made my jailbroken device smooth AF.

    Previously I was having 3-5 freezing and reboots in a day and wanted to throw my phone away. lol.

    After applying this solution, my phone hasn't rebooted even once (maybe once when Cydia was loading sources but not afterwards)

    It had become my dream to see my Uptime to go over 0 after facing this issue. lol

    Here is a screenshot of my latest uptime and I am loving it.

    https://i.redd.it/lks49mlodgq21.jpg

    I am currently still on b38 but I guess even updating to b48 and downgrading "Unc0ver Jailbreak Resource" from Cydia to b6 will work like a charm.

    Please let me know in the comments if this works for you. I know it might take a day but it's all good, I can wait :P

    Also note that what worked for me, might not work for you but there is no harm in trying.

    This method is only for those who experience reboots after being frozen. I've never faced crashes and resprings and that's a different case altogether.

    Lastly, I would like to thank Pwn20wnd for this awesome JB..!!!

    submitted by /u/x3n1gma
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Once A12(x) support is released, would enabling 4K YouTube be plausible?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    ‪The new iPad Pros have at 2k+ screen but YouTube only supports up to 1080p. Would it be possible to make a tweak to increase the video quality of YouTube?‬

    submitted by /u/Warren-Binder
    [link] [comments]

    [RELEASE] SizeFinder for iOS 12

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    [RELEASE] SizeFinder for iOS 12

    I've seen a ton of people on here asking for [[SizeFinder]], so I figured I'd add a tutorial on how to do just that. Note that this tweak will not work on iPhone XS, or XR and I will update it for such when unc0ver is released for A12. Also the tweak may not show up in cydia and if people need help uninstalling it I will post another tutorial.

    *Thanks to @level3tjg for recompiling for ios 12

    MANUAL METHOD

    1. download --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yTdSJYpPTQBcJVGarI5TyDD6cXIIcQI3/view?usp=drivesdk on your computer
    2. SSH into your phone with "ssh [root@your.ip.here](mailto:root@your.ip.here)" on your computer (You can find your ip in settings --> i button next to your wifi on your phone) and replace your.ip.here with the ip you find. if prompted for a password "alpine" should be the default. Also you might have to install openSSH on your phone for this to work
    3. use the command "scp /Users/YOURUSERNAME/Downloads/com.squ1dd13.sizefinder_0.0.1-1+debug_iphoneos-arm.deb /private/var/tmp/com.squ1dd13.sizefinder_0.0.1-1+debug_iphoneos-arm.deb" <-- this will transfer the .deb file to your phone
    4. Finally, do "dpkg -i /private/var/tmp/com.squ1dd13.sizefinder_0.0.1-1+debug_iphoneos-arm.deb" in your ssh session and restart your springboard

    Alternative Methods (using the same .deb file)

    1. filza
    2. Make a repo to host it

    *I can't upload it to bigboss or any other repo because I am not the original dev

    *I can't test it since im on an XR (rip) but if you get errors i'd be happy to help. Also if people dont wanna do all these steps I can put it on my repo.

    SizeFinder

    submitted by /u/krawleyan
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] AnimationKit V1 (Check Comments)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    [Tip] Combine Colorflow with Recently Updated MASQ for a Flashy Music Player!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    [Question] This package appeared randomly in Cydia. What is that?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    [Question] control center vpn module

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:42 PM PDT

    As far as I know, ccvpn is the only availible tweak at the moment that can put a vpn on/off toggle in the control center, but it's very buggy and doesnt work very well on my device. I had to disable the "connect on demand" option in my vpn settings just to get it to work at all and even then, whenever i lock/unlock my device I have to press the toggle again each time because it automatically turns of the vpn when the screen is locked. Is any alternative to ccvpn being made for ios 12?

    submitted by /u/rrspamrr
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there any tweaks for call and message blocking?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel