• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 26, 2019

    iPhone Trying to get information off of an Iphone 5 with a messed up lightning port

    iPhone Trying to get information off of an Iphone 5 with a messed up lightning port


    Trying to get information off of an Iphone 5 with a messed up lightning port

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:55 PM PST

    I have an old Iphone 5 i'm trying to get pictures and documents off of. Back then I did not back it up, and the information is not in the cloud. The battery and Lightning port are messed up, and it doesn't seem to be able to charge (currently trying, but doesn't appear to be charging at all).

    Other then not charging, the phone had no issues that would corrupt the files or anything like that.

    Do I have any options for accessing the files besides taking the phone to the Apple store?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/danielDU3lewis
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iPhone 5c data recovery without password and unresponsive screen

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 11:28 PM PST

    I dropped my iPhone 5c the other day and now the screen is all wonky with red lines appearing and the screen going unresponsive. I had hard reset my phone in an attempt to fix it but nothing happened. I am now trying to take a backup of my phone data but I can't connect to iTunes through my pc because it's asking me to enter in my password on my phone which I cannot do due to the screen being broken. Is there way I can still recover the data from my phone?

    submitted by /u/Knices
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped and cracked my iPhone 4 screen. How do I fix

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Is it normal to have just 79% battery health on a brand new iphone?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 04:07 PM PST

    I got a new 6s today and was messing around in the settings when I saw the battery health was only at 79%. The actual battery doesn't seem to be draining too fast. Is that something to worry about or is it normal?

    submitted by /u/Katzirl
    [link] [comments]

    Айфон, после записи видео с экрана стал копировать запись (IPhone, after recording video from the screen began to copy the record)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Всем привет. Хочу поделиться проблемой с iPhone 7. После записи экрана в приложении "фото" видео стало копировать само себя. цикл продолжается без остановки. Проблема появилась после обновления ОС 12.1.3 (16D39).
    Кто знает в чем проблема и сталкивались ли вы с данной ситуацией? (Сбрасывать до заводских настроек еще не пробовал. После перезагрузки проблема та же)

    Hello. I want to share a problem with the iPhone 7. After recording the screen in the photo application, the video began to copy itself. the cycle continues without stopping. The problem appeared after updating OS 12.1.3 (16D39).

    Who knows what the problem is and have you encountered this situation? (I have not tried to reset to factory settings yet. After rebooting, the problem is the same)

    submitted by /u/inspiremyprof
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 Plus screen flickering, unresponsive

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 11:27 AM PST

    I can see flickering on the top part of the screen constantly, bending or pressing the phone causes the flickering to spread out almost to the entire screen. The touch screen doesn't work at all. I've found this video on the topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lKvejbh99g

    Does anyone have any other ideas on what to try? Once I get my hands on a pentalobe screwdriver I'll try what the guy suggests in the video but other than that I haven't found any solutions.

    submitted by /u/Peanuts_or_Bananas
    [link] [comments]

    Shattered my Iphone 7 screen, Whats a good price for replacement?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:41 AM PST

    I just wanted to know a good price for a fix, the one day I took my case off I manage to shatter the entire screen sadly. I don't want to get jipped on the price it is 2019 and the phone is more than two years old, my guess would be $80, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/IamNeo123
    [link] [comments]

    “Unable to update calendars” in the iOS Calendar app.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:07 AM PST

    So this past week I've noticed my calendar events aren't showing up on my phone whether it's in the app itself or notifications outside of it.

    When I go to the app there's a little circle with an exclamation mark beside the "Calendars" button at the bottom. When I tap it I go to a list of my calendars, the first section being iCloud calendars and then there's an "other" section with Birthdays and Holidays.

    The birthday and holidays have no problems, but under the iCloud section it just says "Unable to update calendars..." My iCloud calendars include 2 personal ones and 2 shared ones.

    All of these calendars work and show and sync on my iPad and Mac which are hooked up to the same iCloud account as the phone.

    I've checked through all the settings and tried numerous fixes I've found online such as:

    • Unchecking Calendars from iCloud

    • Restarting the Phone

    • Signing out of iCloud in my phone and back in (which actually fixed the calendar but something wacky happened with my iCloud Photo Library and iCloud storage where it wanted to add all the photos on my device to the iCloud even though they were already there, and while it would probably just merge I didn't have enough storage space to get anywhere with that so I actually had to reset my phone and restore from back up, which got everything but the calendar working normal again.

    Even at the earlier part of the week when I seemed to getting it working it would only last a couple days before the problem came back. I also have an Apple Watch hooked up to it if that matters at all, it also isn't getting any calendar information.

    Apologies for the wall of text but this is super annoying for work, if anyone has had any experience with this or any other suggestions to try I would love to hear them!

    submitted by /u/GreenBlueSeduce
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications settings.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Hi guys, i was wondering if i can change the notifications to be abit more like the android system where I for example would get a notification for each snap or msg recivied. However on ios I will get one notification for 6 or more snaps if they are recivied at the same time.

    submitted by /u/Fouad_S
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel