• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 1, 2019

    iPhone The Trinity

    iPhone The Trinity


    The Trinity

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 04:01 PM PST

    It’s not just a fruit phone.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 04:32 PM PST

    New year, new screen. Color coding makes it easier to find apps.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 04:12 AM PST

    Huawei starts off the new year with a tweet from an iPhone

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:33 PM PST

    Made in iPhone

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 08:45 PM PST

    They really want to get rid of these

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 03:04 PM PST

    Minimizing battery degradation over time

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Hi all, I have a question that I'm having a hard time searching (Googling) for an answer to, hoping all of you can help. :)

    Phone batteries degrade over time - as they age and get used more, the maximum charge they can hold decreases. I'm looking for tips and suggestions for how to maintain my iPhone so that the battery lasts as long as possible and the degradation is minimized. (Preferably tips with an awareness of what the phone itself does, so I don't get told to manually do something that iOS actually manages for me anyway, etc.)

    So I'm looking for 1. your tips, 2. links to articles and tips, and/or 3. help with better search terms I can use to search for tips myself.

    The trouble I'm having is that any terms I can think of like "battery life", "make my battery last longer", etc., all turn up lots of info about how to slow down the drain of a single charge on my battery, and not how to prevent the degradation of the battery over time. (Mostly it's tips about things that drain the battery and I can turn off / turn down, but none of that will slow the eventual degradation of the battery...)

    Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/ImaginationGeek
    [link] [comments]

    The fact that Apple no longer includes a lightning to headphone jack dongle with a $1.000 phone is infuriating.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:39 PM PST

    Why did they include them with the iPhone 8 (and possibly X but I didn't get one) but not with the XS or XS Max (which I currently own)?

    submitted by /u/UnmotivatedDiacritic
    [link] [comments]

    Apple slashes the price of battery replacement for iPhone 5s/5c/5 to $49 from the earlier $79 with effect from today.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Huawei tweeting from iPhone.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:06 PM PST

    Where is the best place to buy a iPhone xs max if I want to buy it outright? I currently have a 6s that I could trade in if necessary. Thanks.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Apple Music Dark Mode

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 05:59 PM PST

    Happy new year folks! This will be the wish list for the iPhone this year.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:28 AM PST

    Wtf

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 05:26 PM PST

    Happy New Year iPhone Lovers ����

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 04:10 PM PST

    Always on display for OLED iPhones.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 05:11 AM PST

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/finnyates
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, I just found this sub & couldn’t stop my self

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Is it safe to update to 12.1.2 at all or should I wait for .3?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:07 AM PST

    I just got an iPhone XR for Christmas and love it (this is coming from trying an android based for for three years). So I've been getting prompted to update to 12.1.2, but everything I've read says I shouldn't do it because of issues that it's been having.

    So should I wait and keep bypassing it until 12.1.3 comes out and also, is there way to get my phone to stop prompting me to update between 2 and 4 AM?

    submitted by /u/jarrettbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Safe to sell iPhone?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:23 AM PST

    I've had my old iPhone 6s cracked screen for forever and saw it's worth a little money. Is it safe to sell it if I did a factory reset and removed the SIM card? I've never sold an old phone so I'm unsure and overly cautious lol. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask and thanks for any info!

    submitted by /u/BeardedAsianDude
    [link] [comments]

    Whistle to find phone

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:07 AM PST

    I know theres a app where you can whistle to find your android phone, but are there ones to ios?

    submitted by /u/Rubentorgersen
    [link] [comments]

    SIM card for UK, iPhone 5S

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:32 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 5S, unlocked, and I will be traveling to London. Can I pick up a SIM card when I get there, and if so, what should I look for?

    submitted by /u/GothicGroucho
    [link] [comments]

    Taptic Engine clicking sound

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 12:39 AM PST

    Has anyone noticed that sometimes the taptic engine gives out an audible clicking sound when it's actually just supposed to vibrate? It used to happen on my iPhone X and it happens on my XS Max as well. In fact on my XS Max I can reproduce it at will. Whenever you answer a phone call when phone is in vibrate, the taptic engine will vibrate twice quickly when you tap accept, here I have noticed it will always give off a clicking sound.

    submitted by /u/pixelated666
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] My iPhone 6 doesn’t charge/power on but the charger is fine

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Since last month, I cannot power on my iPhone 6, I'm writing this on my iPhone 6 Plus. All the other iphones in my household have no problem charging with any charger I plug them on but this iPhone 6 doesn't want to turn on.

    Since June, I had this problem but some chargers worked and some didn't (even official Apple cables worked and some didn't). It is on iOS 12.0.1 but the issue was present on 11.3.1, it's not software because it's turned off. And now, on December, I can't turn it on at all, the charger that I used to turn it on with doesn't work anymore.

    I went to Apple Store in September and they said to update to iOS 12, which I did, and it didn't fix anything. They told me the fix would be as expensive as buying a new phone.

    submitted by /u/just__elisha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel