• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 2, 2019

    iPhone This feature is so underrated

    iPhone This feature is so underrated


    This feature is so underrated

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:44 AM PST

    TIL you can long press 0 (zero) on your keyboard to get ° (degree symbol)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:59 AM PST

    It's 26°C here and it's warm.

    submitted by /u/mynamenotavailable
    [link] [comments]

    In Apple museum in Prague, Czech Republic

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 12:38 PM PST

    Does Siri get better with different iOS versions? Thinking about buying an iphone to test siri, but don't want to buy a better phone than I need

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:39 PM PST

    We can all agree that the App Store jingle when purchasing apps is the most satisfying tune in the world...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 09:15 AM PST

    but if the purchase gets rejected, it plays one of the most revolting sounds ever made. The buzz, the thud, it's terrifying

    Using Touch ID, there are many times that my fingers are wet/oily, or its the home button. And this sound is all too familiar to me and it is nightmare inducing

    submitted by /u/Ikuxy
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 11:44 PM PST

    To get your iPhone 3G nostalgia

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Is the XR so bad?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:21 AM PST

    So I just upgraded to the XR from the 7 and I don't see the issue with it versus the XS. The only differences from the XS is the camera and the bigger but slightly worse display and yet I heard this phone was not great but I paid less for the XR and I've had a great time with it. I shockingly like the large screen real estate even with the notch and the bezels don't bother me like I've seen everyone criticize. Call me crazy but I think it's a better deal than the XS but that's from someone that isn't crazy about phone cameras and stupidly great displays.

    submitted by /u/TJKoopa3018
    [link] [comments]

    Success is always an option, Aslong as you want it, to become succesful. The products itself can be expensive, but whenever we look back, Apple has accomplished a lot, Thank you Steve Jobs, For everything..

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Show this to people who keep saying Apple copied samsung adjustable blur. The iPhone actually generates a realistic bokeh with warping bokeh balls.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Not showing missed calls on lock screen XS max

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 06:54 AM PST

    Anyone else start having this issue recently? I've been not seeing missed calls unless I click on the phone icon. Missed calls aren't appearing on lock screen but voicemails are.

    submitted by /u/Theebenedetto
    [link] [comments]

    I think my phone is glitching but this is my far the nicest minimalist lock screen look

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:33 AM PST

    A relic of the past. found this thing in one of my drawers

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Slimmest iphone 7/8 plus case that removes the camera bump?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:45 AM PST

    I'm looking for a nice neutral case that is relativly slim, but thick enough to not have a camera bump.

    Something like this: Amazon but slimmer

    submitted by /u/the_war_is_on
    [link] [comments]

    I’m super impressed with the XR camera in low light (brother in law might have had too much to smoke)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Recommended no-official fast charge USB-C to Lightning cable?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:59 AM PST

    I want to have the option to use the PD Fast Charge but the official charger is so expensive. I already own a PD Aukey charger, but I need a cable.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/javitoro
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off Siri on Apple Watch only?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Normally I have Siri turned off because I never use it, ever. During Xmas break from work, I installed a new stereo in my car so I can have Apple CarPlay, but apparently CarPlay only works if Siri is turned on. Turn Siri back on and everything is great. Return to work today, and I remember why I turned Siri off in the first place. My job is physical and my wrist is constantly pushing the button on the side of the watch, in which Siri replies with "Sorry, I couldn't hear you." Whole reason I bought the watch was for work. We're on camera all day and not allowed to use phone, so I got the watch so I can see incoming messages and see if they are important or not. Long story short, can I turn Siri off on watch only, but keep it on on the phone? If not, I guess I'll just throw the dang watch away lol. I only wear it at work, never on my days off.

    submitted by /u/Old_Goat_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly tip

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 04:03 AM PST

    Big problem with iPhone XS and voicemails

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Yesterday, I received a call and someone left a voicemail. When I went to check the voicemail, I received notifications for multiple voicemails, all of which were left over the last several weeks and all of which were only available to view for the first time after yesterdays voicemail. Again, I received no notification for any of these prior voicemails (besides the one left yesterday) and I expressly remember checking my voicemails when I saw missed calls over the last few weeks and finding none.

    I have an iPhone XS with the latest software. Verizon is my service provider and I understand that service providers handle voicemail. I'm not sure what could be going wrong but this is certainly not the first time this has happened to me with an iPhone (although it is the first time that this magnitude of voicemail delays has occurred). It is incredibly worrisome (and frustrating) that my voicemails were not immediately available to me. Does anyone have any insight into what the problem may be and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Giodude572
    [link] [comments]

    XS Max bluetooth

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:22 AM PST

    i know that the XS and the Max have bluetooth issues but it's become very apparent and annoying recently. it disconnects from my car after i turn the engine off (my 7 never did this), disconnects from my speaker after 1-7 songs. given those are things i use everyday, it's super annoying that this keeps happening.

    i've tried "forget network settings", hard reset, and almost everything else. is there something i'm missing or has apple just not fixed this yet?

    submitted by /u/probably_in_school
    [link] [comments]

    Best iPhone for Consulting Work?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I just accepted a consulting job and I have a couple iPhone options for work and need to make a decision sometime today and need help since I my last apple device was the iPhone 4s and have not been up to date with the latest hardware/software/specs or issues with the newer models so if you know quirky info or really important stuff about the models below I appreciate your help and insight.

    I have an android phone for personal use and intend on keeping my personal and professional devices separate. I intend on using my iPhone as a hotspot and will probably need to take calls while using my data. I care mostly about battery life and productivity, reading emails etc...

    Updates (New info):

    Verizon currently offers an iPhone 7 32GB or an iPhone 7 Plus 32GB (black, silver, gold or rose gold), or iPhone 8 64GB

    AT&T offers an iPhone 8 64GB as well as the 7 and 7 plus with 32GB.

    (The company is paying for both the phone and plan, I heard Verizon has better coverage so that might be a consideration)

    iPhone 7+ or iPhone 8 (space not an issue)

    Thanks in advanced!

    submitted by /u/financethrowaway1d
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding an iPhone case

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:52 AM PST

    I've been using a Rokform case for a few years, mostly because of its built in magnet (so I can stick my phone on random metal things). Does anyone know of a similar type of case? I saw that Mophie has one, but its magnet sounds weak. My wife has a Magbak, but it's also a bit weak compared to the Rokform.

    submitted by /u/inquisitor1965
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel