• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 2, 2019

    iOS Gaming Town of Salem: Data Security Breach

    iOS Gaming Town of Salem: Data Security Breach


    Town of Salem: Data Security Breach

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:06 AM PST

    Heads up to anyone who has ever played Town of Salem (a murder-mystery browser game which was ported to mobile about three months ago), there has been a recent security breach where your data may have been compromised. It's top news at r/Games atm. To minimise any further damage:

    • Change your ToS account password immediately.
    • Change any account passwords that uses the same password.
    • Not necessary, but change your email password too as a precaution. Also ensure two factor authentication is enabled for your email account.
    • Subscribe to HIBP if you haven't already. It's a free, legit service that notifies you of any possible breaches via email.
    • Get a password manager if you haven't already.
    submitted by /u/ThatGuyPhillip
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos Rings III on sale! 50% off the original price. Now $10.99

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Competitive customisable IOS games

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Any good location based games? Possibly like ‘merchant’

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Hey there,

    Really been looking for a good gps location based game lately. I love(d parallel kingdoms) the concept of merchant, but unfortunately it's completely dead around me.

    I've tried: Pogo Ingress Walking dead: our world Maguss

    submitted by /u/Illmattic
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for game suggestions!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:35 AM PST

    I'm looking for anything, I don't really have any phone in my game so give me your best recommendation. And I prefer for it to be free

    I'm also looking for a game similar as Defender 1-2-3 that will work on iPhone X.

    submitted by /u/krzysztof812
    [link] [comments]

    A quick survey about mobile games that are part of a larger franchise

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:14 AM PST

    Hey.

    I am a student from university of Turku in Finland and would appreciate your time for a quick survey for my bachelor's thesis which will focus on mobile games as a part of video game franchises. There's no questions about your personal information in the survey. All questions are about your views and opinions regarding mobile games and how the franchises behind them affect the games and their players.

    Here is a link to the survey: https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/9BF09E54BB8773CD

    I am collecting this information for my bachelor's thesis and I might use it also in my master's later on if everything goes as planned.

    All of the information gathered in this survey will be handled by me and treated with confidence. All of the gathered information will be strictly used only for research purposes and after the research work is done all of the gathered information will be deleted.

    I wish you all happy new year and hope you all have a great day.

    submitted by /u/ExplosiveAppleJuice
    [link] [comments]

    New Year Resolution: Get out of my house more. Here we go!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Need low footprint controller for iphone se

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:11 AM PST

    I'm trying to find controllers like gamevice for iphone se but can't seem to find a decent option. Do you guys have any links/ recommendations? TIA

    submitted by /u/muchos-wowza
    [link] [comments]

    What are some “proper” no p2w games on ipad

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:05 PM PST

    Asking about games which are either pc ports (i have xcom and darkest dungeon) or just well developed and intentioned freemium games which keep the grind fair (like pc games like warframe or path of exile). Of the latter sort, I've found shadowgun legends, which really get me believing that mobile games are actually becoming serious. Any more games like the examples and with a large community (or crossplay) to suggest?

    submitted by /u/SandCastello
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy FFT WotL, but there are two entries on the ios appstore. Which one should I buy?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:21 PM PST

    I have an Ipad 2018 (6th gen) and I want to buy Final Fantasy - The War of the Lions. But should I buy the version that is playable on ipad and iphone or the version that just plays on ipad? Is the latter one in some form optimised for the tablet and the iphone&ipad version isn't?

    ipad version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/final-fantasy-tactics/id500098096?mt=8

    iphone and ipad version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/final-fantasy-tactics-wotl/id446760220?mt=8

    submitted by /u/RagingMayo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Hey so im looking for a game with pvp (maybe small grind) for someone who can only invest 10-30mins a day for a game. This can be gatcha game or something like idle games. I already play Idle Heroes.

    submitted by /u/kamilgtnt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel