• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 26, 2019

    iPhone Snapchat help

    iPhone Snapchat help


    Snapchat help

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 11:23 PM PST

    If I have multiple accounts and want to sync my contacts...would taht sync to all my accounts or only one I'm currently active on

    submitted by /u/Karmacarbon302
    [link] [comments]

    Issue displaying email previews from lock screen

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 10:36 PM PST

    Ever since I making the iOS update that groups lock screen message banners by type, I have had an issue displaying email previews. When I do a 3D touch on an email on my lock screen, the body of the email displays the following error message: "This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format or email program. text/html"

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SuperKamarameha
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing IPhone 5c charging port

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 10:07 PM PST

    I have a IPhone 5c, was changing out the charging port and for some reason my screen has lines in it that wasn't there before and stays on the apple symbol. Before taking it apart, the back cover of the phone was loose so it was pretty easy to take off. I put everything back together and there was just a white screen with the apple symbol with lines going through the screen. Any ideas? Screen was not cracked or bent and was perfect before this. Have to buy a new battery for it so not able to do much troubleshooting. TLDR: Changing charging port, put everything back together and screen has lines through it and stuck on apple symbol.

    submitted by /u/keitpo
    [link] [comments]

    iphone earbuds not working???

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 08:48 AM PST

    so hey. i've got earbuds form a friend for iphone 7 and up and they're not working. they plug in fine but the audio comes out of my phone. help??

    submitted by /u/55minniemoo55
    [link] [comments]

    How can I change photos into different folders?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 04:52 AM PST

    I'm printing the love photos in 3d via an app and the app only allows me to select Live Photo's from the Live Photo's media type folder, how can I move them from my general camera role into the Live Photo's folder?

    Even though the photos are in a Live Photo format they aren't automatically being placed into the Live Photo folder

    submitted by /u/xdiddyxdanx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel