• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 5, 2019

    iPhone Notifications turn screen on - iPhone X

    iPhone Notifications turn screen on - iPhone X


    Notifications turn screen on - iPhone X

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 07:17 PM PST

    Whenever I get a notification my phone's screen turns on, even for notifications that I have silenced. Is there a way to make it so my screen doesn't turn on every time a get a notification? (while still having it ring and buzz?)

    submitted by /u/atrezeb
    [link] [comments]

    iPod Touch 4 photo recovery

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 11:59 PM PST

    I have an old iPod touch gen 4 running 6.1.6 that I want to recover some old photos from, like 4 years ago. I used a few different programs and one of them, FoneLab, was able to appear to recover the photos. I saw the previews of the photos I wanted so I bought the license, $85!!!, to be able to recover the photos but when I recovered them it only restored the small thumbnails and not the full photo! Is there a better program or app to download right on to the ipod to restore the full photo, and maybe a few videos too? Thanks

    submitted by /u/heiser7708
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 6s won’t text alert... sometimes

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 08:01 PM PST

    Hi all, I've been having an annoying problem with my phone for the past six months or so (I think, could be wrong about the timeline.) Basically, I get a text alert for a new text. Cool, that's what it's supposed to do. I respond, then either close my phone or go back to whatever I'm doing (reddit, it's usually reddit.) if that person replies back to me, I usually don't get an alert. No vibrate, noise, or any indication of a text, including a marker on the app or within the app. Most of the time. I can't predict when I'll be alerted and when I won't be.

    submitted by /u/classroom6
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple issues with iphone

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I've recently been having a LOT of (seemingly related) issues with my device. I've already had it replaced 2 separate time this year for the same issue both times (according to the apple store, a "rare iOS bug" which made me unable to connect to celular, recieve/make messages & calls, and unable to update my phone). This time the problems are more plentiful, and I really don't want to get my phone replaced again (I've only had this specific one since october 2018).

    So here's what's been going on:

    1. iMessages refuses to connect. It just says waiting for activation. I've tried turning it off and on, restarting my phone, logging in and then out. Nothing has worked so far. This also affects facetime.
    2. Speaking of restarting my phone, whenever I do that it takes a minimum of 5-10 minutes to boot back up, and I usually have to force restart it too. A lot of times the home button will click, but all that's on the screen is the apple logo.
    3. Calls won't work, but in a really really weird way! Whenever I call someone I hear no dialing ringtone. If they pick up, they aren't able to hear me, and I'm not able to hear them. The speaker button also shows up as not available.
    4. This may somewhat relate to the above problem, but my microphone won't work. When trying to record voice messages in iMessages (which, I can't send anyways) the counter gets stuck on zero seconds. When recording videos there is no sound, and when recording memos it gives an error saying "no audio devices found". I've seen forums about this, all saying the only way to fix this is to get your phone replaced, but I don't know if in my case it may relate to other problems. Edit: voice memos also won't play. When I click play, they immediately pause themselves.

    Thank you all for reading if you did, and if there's any way you could help out I'd appreciate it.

    Edit, this is an iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/tom-barton
    [link] [comments]

    How to get old emails from iPhone 6?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 03:10 PM PST

    I used to own a domain for a business I ran. My business email was through that. (Me@businessname.com)

    A while ago, I closed my business and let the domain name expire. I had my email linked to my iPhone 6. It would give me an error that it couldn't sync with that account, but I could still view all the old emails that I had already received and read.

    I'm now in need of some info from those emails, and they're no longer on my phone. Is there any way to retrieve them? (And yes, I realize I'm a moron for this.)

    submitted by /u/IWantALargeFarva
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot turn cellular data back on for specific

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 01:30 PM PST

    I have cellular data turned on. I turned off the data for certain apps to save money. Now I want to turn them back on. Every time I turn it on, it changes nothing and flips back. I've done this under app settings under general settings, as well as under the list of apps under cellular data. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/fieldworkfroggy
    [link] [comments]

    iphone ring and text through headphones on silent?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 08:50 AM PST

    if i have my iphone 7 on silent and headphones plugged in the sound of an incoming call ring comes through the headphones but the sound of an incoming text does not play. if i turn the phone off silent the sound of an incoming text plays over the headphones but the sound of an incoming call plays through the phone. is there any way to have the sound of an incoming call and the sound of an incoming text play through headphones?

    submitted by /u/Chocoboes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel