• Breaking News

    Friday, January 4, 2019

    iPhone iPhone 6s stuck on apple screen

    iPhone iPhone 6s stuck on apple screen


    iPhone 6s stuck on apple screen

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:33 PM PST

    Hey! I'm new here and facing a big problem. My phone is frozen on the apple logo screen. I tried a hard reset 1000 ways and times, nothing. I tried plugging it into iTunes to update/recover/restore, got error every time. Got the battery changed multiple times and nothing. Help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/mc395686
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking number but retaining text messages?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Hey all, I need to save text messages from a conversation. I assume these have been backed up to the cloud, but will I still have access to them in the event that I block the number?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/iphonethrowaway98765
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Dim Screen

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 01:13 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm having trouble with my XS's screen. When I first got it, it was very bright, and I almost never had it at full brightness. Now just today it seems like the whole brightness range has dimmed. When I take it down to minimum brightness, I can't even read the phone, and maximum brightness is not very bright. I have auto brightness turned off, and I don't have True Tone or Reduce White Point on. What did I do? I've tried to hard restart it, and that didn't help.

    submitted by /u/cwentzel21
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 Charging Problems

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Recently my iPhone has only been charging if I put pressure on the cable in a certain direction while it's in the jack. I can get it to stay charging but I can't move it from that position or it will stop charging. I've tried multiple cables and I know they both work because I have tried them on other iPhones and iPads. Is there a solution to this problem or is the phone shot? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Allaround31
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone was knocking on the front door .... kinda

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 02:40 AM PST

    Soooo kind of a weird question but my iPhone 8+ was making a knocking sound. Like literally sounded like someone was knocking on a door in my house. Come to find out that it was actually coming from my phone (the volume was low so i was shook and didn't notice it was coming from my phone). I just closed all my apps and restarted my phone which seems, for now to have fixed whatever that was. But it's really late and I'm a little freaked out by it. I was on the internet ...being a good Christian... and when I finished bible study and put my phone down,it started happening. Tried google to obviously no avail. Answers ?

    submitted by /u/shadowclone7242
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel