• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 1, 2019

    iPhone Help I'm gonna freak out

    iPhone Help I'm gonna freak out


    Help I'm gonna freak out

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 07:05 PM PST

    So I have 6s+ and today all of the sudden today it would take charge I've tried a bunch of chargers and went and bought a new one...... STILL NOTHING???

    submitted by /u/boredandhighaf
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes synced too many albums to iPhone need to delete.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 01:12 PM PST

    so, i just did something stupid. I wanted a way to have the albums/playlists that I favorited/added from Apple Music to also be on my iPhone and visa versa when on PC. I noticed in the upper right hand corner of iTunes while my iPhone was connected, there was a button that said "sync iCloud albums" or something to that extent. I click it and it is taking a while. I look and realize it's literallt adding my entire music album on my PC which is over 5000+ songs I did not want this so I canceled it. Now I'm stuck with thousands of broken links on my iPhone. It's now syncing my playlists but how do I get rid of these albums? Clicking one by one and deleting is going to take WAY too long.

    submitted by /u/Zalgo165
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Will this work?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:51 AM PST

    iPhone XR, randomly gives call failed. I have to reboot to fix the issues.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:33 AM PST

    Every 2-3 days my iPhone XR will have an issue such that when I answer a phone call, I can hear the other party for about 1 second, then I get the "Call Failed" screen. If I hit call back it just keeps saying call failed. I tried to cycle Airplane mode, and that doesn't fix it. If I power the phone off then back on it will work fine for a few days.

    I have reset the network settings, but I have not reset the whole phone.

    This has happened in multiple different areas, so I don't think it is a poor coverage issue (my work, driving in my car, at my house).

    Could my phone be physically defective?

    Should I attempt to do a factory reset?

    submitted by /u/TheTusch
    [link] [comments]

    Low Audio Volume Through Car Bluetooth (Bluetooth 4.0 dongle)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 07:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel