• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 26, 2019

    iPhone First days of iPhone XR

    iPhone First days of iPhone XR


    First days of iPhone XR

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Guys don't listen to all the hateful reviews of this phone. I remember trashing it for the horrible thing I thought it was, it's not. This phone is incredibly fast and honestly I'm glad I didn't go with the X. Coming from an iPhone 6, there was an overwhelming difference in every aspect of the phone. I absolutely love it.

    submitted by /u/RandyHortin
    [link] [comments]

    You ever look at your XS and think that in 5 years it’ll be old technology?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 10:15 AM PST

    I think it's insane. 5 years ago the 5s came out. Right now the XS seems like amazing tech but soon something way better will come out. It's crazy how fast technology advances. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/NotGey
    [link] [comments]

    Left my XS Max at a restaurant

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 07:21 PM PST

    One of the hostess ran out in the cold to give it to me. I gave her $20 but felt like I should've given her more. She didn't want to take it but I insisted. Nice to know there's some honest people out there.

    submitted by /u/ChivoJuan
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Smart battery case on iPhone X

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:14 AM PST

    Hey Everyone, I know a lot people, including myself were quite angry when rumors started that the new battery case would not work with the iPhone X. I actually emailed the Timcook@apple.com email and immediately heard back from executive relations at apple.com. They reported that while it's not officially supported it should work just fine.

    Now that I have purchased one, the only difference is there is a tiny space below the camera that the case doesn't cover. Everything else works perfectly fine, it works with iOS just fine. No one would ever know the difference.

    hope this helps anyone on the fence.

    submitted by /u/mep42
    [link] [comments]

    Storm play launches ios app for microtasks (and is giving away $10k in crypto)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:56 AM PST

    When you‘re scrolling through the reddit app with your iphone x and just want to swipe down from the top right corner for the control center and it scrolls all the way backghjfjjasghawhaaaaahhh!!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:42 AM PST

    How can I get more space

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:10 AM PST

    A video activated my hey siri. Even rewatching the recording does it.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Autofill Passwords...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:38 AM PST

    When you update to a new phone, and restore from a backup, do all your autofill passwords for safari move over on to the new phone? Or do you have to set them up again? Thanks In Advance.

    submitted by /u/GeoffG19
    [link] [comments]

    Turning on torch by accident

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Does anyone else turn on the torch on their iPhone XR by accident?

    I've done it a few times when putting my phone in my pants pocket, first time my girlfriend noticed it shining through my jeans pocket! She thought I had fluff on my leg. I have no idea how long it was on for.

    I don't recall ever doing it on my iPhone 6.

    submitted by /u/funkyg73
    [link] [comments]

    Need help - iPhone XR Prepaid eSim in the U.S.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 09:40 AM PST

    Hallo, in March I'm going to visit the U.S.. I come from Germany, got a german physical SIM and want to use a prepaid eSim from an american carrier with my XR.

    Can anybody explain to me how to set up the eSim, what are the best offers for e.g. 5gb data and how in general the functionality works?

    How can I ensure that my iPhone doesn't switch between my german carrier to the one from U.S.?

    Can I e.g. keep my settings for WhatsApp with my german number and use the american tariff?

    I'm a complete newbie in that area and hope this community could help me with my questions.

    Tranks already!

    submitted by /u/lugger_official
    [link] [comments]

    Since the new iPhones have Smart HDR which is powered by software, does that mean Apple can technically continue to improve this feature to take better photos? Example: Improved low light like Google’s Night Shot

    Posted: 25 Jan 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Fastest iOS browser

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 09:08 AM PST

    I'm currently looking for the absolute fastest browser for my iPhone XR. Currently using Firefox focus and in the past have used chrome,edge,opera. An obscure/under the radar browser may do the trick. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/nomad_73
    [link] [comments]

    Lines at the bottom of my screen

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:37 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 7 and I have these white lines at the bottom of my screen.It looks glitchy,it started when I used a wet cloth to clean my screen then the navigation bar(the one that shows the time ) started glitching to the bottom.How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Tam3DK1LL3R
    [link] [comments]

    Share your best shortcuts or productivity tips

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 12:25 AM PST

    Are there any shortcuts or productivity gems which make your life easier.?

    There must be so many neat tips that would save us going the long way round.

    Are there any that should be implemented but aren't?

    submitted by /u/Sociolect
    [link] [comments]

    My friends dad is getting all of his texts is there a way to disable this.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:02 AM PST

    iPhone factory reset / Activation lock

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 08:08 AM PST

    My mother-in-law got an iPhone SE. The guy who gave it does not know the apple id or password and is also totally handless what comes to tech so there really is no way to get the device nullified but to use some third party software maybe. Is there any available that is free?

    submitted by /u/raaka_arska
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube Background not working when I AirPlay videos

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 07:44 AM PST

    I have YouTube Premium. YouTube background works only when I don't airplay the contents. As soon as I Airplay something and close the YouTube app, background playing stops. I have tested this with my iPad as well with same result.

    submitted by /u/terobau
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth on iPhone XS only works if device is closer than a arms length

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Since a week ago my iPhone XS' bluetooth has gotten bad suddenly. It only works on devices which are close to it.

    Some examples:

    • I have bluetooth scale and I usually hold my phone and the app open for it to sync the weight. This does not work anymore except if I put the phone down on the floor next to the scale
    • The camera stream from the Apple Watch 4 to the phone breaks if I move away
    • The Airpods battery popup does not show up anymore. On my iPad 10.5 it immediately shows up. Both devices lie next to each other

    I already tried to:

    • Restore via iTunes, restore backup from iTunes
    • Restore via iTunes, setup as new phone
    • Erasing network settings

    Is there anything else I can try or is my last resort to bring it to an apple store? Unfortunately, the phone is more than 3 months old...

    submitted by /u/Algunas
    [link] [comments]

    Optimum Configuration for Two iPhones and a Cellular Apple Watch

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Title kinda says it all. One is a personal iPhone, the other is a company iPhone. Cellular service can only be activated on personal line. What combination minimizes the number of devices I have to carry around?

    Potential configurations:

    1. Watch paired to personal phone. Separate Apple IDs. Carry company phone and watch. Could potentially be hard to text/call on personal line. Maximizes work/personal separation.
    2. Watch paired to personal phone. Same Apple IDs. Carry company phone and watch. Seems pretty good cause messages/calls can be forwarded. Watch pairing might be weird cause notifications wouldn't be in sync with company phone.
    3. Watch paired to company phone. Same Apple IDs. Carry company phone and watch. Watch would have cellular service from personal phone though.... not sure how this would work.
    4. Watch paired to personal pone. Same Apple IDs. Carry personal phone and watch. Forward messages/calls to personal. Would potentially have to limit my own phone's functionality with company required apps/settings to access email, etc. Basically no work/personal separation.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kmpham1
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Charging Speeds

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Charging speeds for iPhone 7. Can I use a MacBook Pro USB C brick and a USB C to USB A dongle then USB A to lightning to charge my iPhone. What speed will it be? Can I Fast charge an iPhone X this way? Or do I have to use a a.) USB C to lightning cable and no b.) USB c to USB A adapter then lightning. Is there a way to charge my iPhone 7 faster with more power ex 2A using the MacBook brick? How? Super confused with this setup.

    submitted by /u/docncode
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the difference between CarPlay and Bluetooth?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 10:05 AM PST

    I've just been connecting my phone to my car via Bluetooth, but is there any difference between that and CarPlay?

    submitted by /u/EvanTheRuler
    [link] [comments]

    iFixit Screen Repair Kit

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Spigen Thin Fit for the IPhone Xr

    Posted: 26 Jan 2019 10:02 AM PST

    I bought the Spigen Thin Fit a few days ago for my IPhone Xr and I love the case compared to the other 2 cases that I own that is the Otterbox Defender Pro and the Supcase clear case. The Spigen Thin Fit doesn't offer good drop protection but I love how slim the case is making it easier to fit in your pocket and how the buttons are exposed making them easier for me to find and press plus I got AppleCare+ so I have no need for a rugged case and I like how reasonably priced it is compared to other brands.

    Pics https://imgur.com/a/IHcX6vW

    submitted by /u/truefreedom4711
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel