• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 2, 2019

    Apple Watch I speak the truth

    Apple Watch I speak the truth


    I speak the truth

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:57 AM PST

    Nomad strap on deck!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:52 AM PST

    Speedtest results on Apple Watch 4: WiFi vs Bluetooth 5

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:18 AM PST

    Husky with an Apple Watch

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 04:47 PM PST

    What are the benefits of having an Apple Watch when traveling?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:16 AM PST

    If I have my iPhone with me most of the time, are there any benefits in having the AW with me when traveling to foreign countries? Any specific travel apps for AW that would make it worthwhile?

    submitted by /u/nootdude
    [link] [comments]

    The love for my AppleWatch is REAL!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:47 AM PST

    S4 date/calendar showing two different dates?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Suggested Daily Move Goal

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 06:51 AM PST

    When I first got my Watch, my initial daily move goal was 480cal. After achieving and exceeding this every day, Apple suggested a new goal of 950cal. This goal is much more difficult for me to reach, but feel guilty readjusting it to something lower (ridiculous, I know).

    I've got two questions: Does Apple every suggest a LOWER move goal at the weekly summary?

    And what sources would you people recommend when determining a more accurate daily move goal?

    submitted by /u/ReallyBroReally
    [link] [comments]

    Competition badges/awards showing wrong. Solution? Anyone else?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 01:55 AM PST

    Here’s my year. I don’t exercise at all so it’s probably not as good as it could have been. How’s yours?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Stand Hours should accommodate for changing time zones

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:10 PM PST

    Recently, I flew cross country (SFO-DTW) after a vacation, so I obviously would be sitting for a few hours. I then thought that if I stood when it was Sunday in EST and Saturday in PST, the hours that I stood then would count towards Sunday. When changing time zones normally, the stand hours are shifted however many hours the difference was. While the activity app shows that I stood at 12-2 am EST Sun (9-11 pm PST Sat), those hours did not contribute to Sunday's stand ring, which stated I only had the hours from later on in the day.

    TL;DR changing time zones can mess up stand hours when the two time zones are on different days at the same time.

    submitted by /u/a_shoresh5
    [link] [comments]

    Voice commands suddenly stopped working on i3

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:38 AM PST

    I've had the watch for 41 days now and used voice commands all the time at first to send texts and talk on the phone. Now I get absolutely no response. I sent myself a voice message and I can clearly hear everything. Is this just a chronic issue with watches or am I missing something? I've also updated to current iOS.

    submitted by /u/Sleepmeansdeathforme
    [link] [comments]

    Any Idea Why I Didn’t Get a Perfect Month Badge for December?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:35 AM PST

    Just switched over from Fitbit and had a couple of questions...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:08 AM PST

    I just switched over from my Fitbit HR2 And so far I really like the Apple watch. The Fitbit was great at what I needed it to do (heart rate, sleep tracking, steps, and charging once per week), but I'm trying to figure out if I like the additional Apple watch features enough to keep it.

    One thing I did want to know is: is it possible to have a watch face that displays the number of steps and your heart rate? Calendar might be nice too, but one thing I really enjoyed about the Fitbit was having steps and heart rate immediately visible. The closest I've come is a face that shows heart rate and activity level (in calories)

    Edit: now that I got my steps on there with StepsApp, does anyone know a complication that would allow me to have my heart rate on there? I can do it with one of the activity faces, but I would just like to see my heart rate displayed.

    submitted by /u/AdmrlAkbr
    [link] [comments]

    Did Apple change the sport band materials?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:45 PM PST

    I ordered a pacific green from Apple. The texture is not the same as my previous sport bands. It's smoother and more rigid whereas the ones I bought previously had a "soft" texture when they were right out of the box. This new one feels closer to a two year old band even though it was a sealed box straight from Apple. Is this normal for the new colors or did I get a messed up band?

    submitted by /u/PortableGorilla
    [link] [comments]

    Super proud of myself! I closed the exercise and stand rings 365 in a row too!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Apple Watch ⌚️ original vs. new series 4...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:35 PM PST

    I had the original Apple Watch got when released in 2015. Wore it 2 years straight and loved it. Went back to traditional time piece for the last year and a half. Miss it sometimes. Can be hard to go back to regular watches after wearing an Apple Watch. Thinking of a new series 4 with gps/cellular and all. Can someone break down the big differences? Is it THAT much better? What would I notice?

    Thank you in advance. 😊

    submitted by /u/STVNMCL
    [link] [comments]

    Question before buying

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:07 AM PST

    I'm interested in buying an Apple Watch Series 4. The only issue is I can't wear it to work (company rule) and this is wear I do a lot of my walking. I'll have my iPhone X on me. Will the pedometer data from the phone sync with the watch and fill the appropriate activity rings when I get home and put on the watch?

    submitted by /u/wonderfuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Is there is any tweak allow me to pair apple watch with os 5 with iPhone ios 11.3.1

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 04:36 AM PST

    I can't pair my new Apple watch with my jailbroken iPhone x with ios 11.3.1, it's asking me to update my iPhone in order to pair with the watch.

    Any one have solution for that ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/amrfoudaas
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTION: Is S4 worth $400 more than S3?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:22 AM PST

    I never had an Apple Watch before, but my current Pebble Steel is on its last legs so I'm considering the two watches below:

    Series 4, LTE, 44mm, Stainless Steel, Milanese Loop= $849.00

    Series 3, LTE, 42mm, Stainless Steel, Milanese Loop= $449.00

    For the average person that uses their smart watch for telling time, getting notifications, receiving/sending short texts, reading emails, and making a few calls... is the S4 worth $400 more than S3?

    submitted by /u/Chokaay
    [link] [comments]

    Messages not syncing

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:46 PM PST

    I recently deleted my recent messages and iMessages and restored my old ones from the cloud but my watch is still displaying the recent ones and not the ones currently on my phone that i restored.

    My watch also doesn't delete the messages that i manually delete from my iPhone

    Is there a way to fix this? I disabled and enabled iMessage and also rebooted my watch

    submitted by /u/TheOddEyes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel