• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 1, 2019

    Apple Watch Mod Review *clap* *clap*

    Apple Watch Mod Review *clap* *clap*


    Mod Review *clap* *clap*

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:09 PM PST

    So as 2018 comes to an end, we have decided to hold a review of the year in past.

    Community Stats

    As a community we have grown considerably.

    In January 2018 – our monthly unique views was 285,721. By December we are now at 545,340 unique views. That's a huge increase in traffic, one we hope to work with the community to maintain and help cement the subreddit as the go-to for Apple Watch News, Stories and alike on the web.

    Subscriber count has risen considerable too, from just shy of 73,000 Subscribers to 133,000, that's a whole lot of people checking this sub out and wanting to show off their watches!

    Community Events

    Over the past year we have held;

    • AMAs with popular Developers
    • Giveaways with Apple Watch Third Party Band Manufacturers
    • Best of Competition 2018

    with varying response and interaction. (Some poor and others well received). Going into 2019 we would like to continue to do so, and we are asking the community what they want to see next. (See next point)

    Updated Rules and Community Feedback

    We have heard the community when you raise issues such as toxicity, duplicate posts, mod action (or lack thereof) and we do take it to heart – we want to make this place as good as it can be for all Apple Watch subscribers.

    We have been discussing and refining the rule structure to increase moderation consistency, generate more community discussions and reduce the number of repeat interaction posts that are here daily.

    In response to the "My Watch" posts debate, /u/jackisaperson did the numbers, leading to a good follow up with data showing the overall communities stance on the posts. It was found that whilst there was vocal opposition to that style of post, it was widely received among the community.

    So, with that, we kindly ask if you as a community could fill this survey with your opinions on the posts here, how the rules currently are and the change you would like to see. This also includes a space regarding the community events as well. This will give us a more in-depth view than just upvotes.

    SURVEY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/1tIJo3QWZF2F1EJ83 It should taken no more than a couple minutes!

    We will leave this survey available to all for the next week (January 7th) for answering, after that we shall take all feedback and do a follow up post showing the rules we shall be adapting and changing as per the community's feedback. This post will include the stats provided as well to be as clear as possible as a moderation team. If you do not do the survey, we won't hear your voice, so we ask please take the time to do so!

    submitted by /u/allnutty
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else see their fireworks at midnight?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:08 PM PST

    Thanks to applewatch for motivating me (april 18 - dec. 18)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:21 AM PST

    Fun video to show my progress. 80+ lbs lost and I’m never looking back.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 08:49 PM PST

    I finally got around to getting some proper storage for my bands.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 05:23 PM PST

    I made my own fallout pip boy watchface. Custom fit to a Series 3 42mm. Enjoy!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Why waste money on a special stand when they give you a charging cord?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 03:00 PM PST

    The younger generation won't understand the struggle that was.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Happy New Year Guys! Notification made me smirk

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:04 AM PST

    Close to pulling the trigger on my first Apple Watch, but I’m concerned about how fragile it is or isn’t.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:01 AM PST

    It's my understanding that screen protectors are pretty much a joke for the series 4. They either don't cover the whole thing or feel like garbage. And I've seen cases on them and I'll be honest it looks silly and significantly cheapening.

    So that begs the question how fragile are they exactly. Everyone who owns a watch knows the face eventually will get scratched or micro scratched. This is obviously a bigger deal on a Apple Watch.

    submitted by /u/ThePrestigeXV
    [link] [comments]

    Ringing the new year with this challenge. That’s 200 more per day for me

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:11 PM PST

    Need review of Aukey Latitude with Apple watch

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:36 AM PST

    I'm looking for a pair of earbuds for running and dont want to invest a ton of money. I dis some research and the Aukey Latitude come out as a best budget choice for bluetooth earbud. Want to see if anyone has any experience using this earbud before?

    submitted by /u/littledino2112
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone and speaker do not work when talking | Не работает микрофон и динамик при разговоре

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:24 AM PST

    When the alerts are, the speaker works, but during the conversation there is no sound. I checked the settings and the "do not disturb" mode. Mickey and Siri talk with me. Please, tell me the solution. Apple Watch S4, latest WatchOS

    Когда просто оповещения, то динамик рабоатет, но во время разговора нету звука. Проверял настройки и режим "не беспокоить". Прошу, подскажите решение.

    submitted by /u/nferror
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your January 2019 Apple Watch challenge?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:50 PM PST

    I need 141.3 miles. Of what it doesn't specify.

    submitted by /u/Devictor
    [link] [comments]

    Solar watch face is the best watch face

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 11:17 AM PST

    AutoSleep seems way off since the latest update (and that new UI.... does anyone actually like it better?)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:32 AM PST

    So I don't KNOW that it's off, but for the past year I've used it I feel like it's been pretty accurate. But now I'm constantly getting night where it says I had 3 hours of sleep with giant 4-5 hour blocks in the middle of the night where I was awake.

    Uh, no. I'll wake up sometimes but I'd notice if it was for 4 hours straight. And this is when I change it to the least sensitive setting.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    Also, the "new design". How is it better? It's somehow even more confusing and it sucks for people like me who are colorblind.

    submitted by /u/Mike
    [link] [comments]

    Can I wear my series 3 LTE in shower?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Hi I am feeling sick and very dizzy. I'm thinking a shower may help just in case something happens I want to wear my Apple watch and hold side button for 6 seconds just in case. Would this be bad for the watch to be in hot water?

    submitted by /u/DreamTown3
    [link] [comments]

    Outlook email issue

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:19 AM PST

    I am a totally new iPhone and apple watch user. I am used to having an icon on the main screen of my previous smartwatch to check my outlook mail immediately. I do see a complication for outlook but is not selectable to place on a watch face. Am I missing something? I would rather not have to take the extra steps to check my email on my watch if possible. Thanks for any assistance.

    submitted by /u/surbian
    [link] [comments]

    HeartWatch complication doesn’t update on its own?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Title, I have to click the actual heart thing on my home screen to see my most recent reading.

    What do I do

    submitted by /u/Aslumpedboy
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any updates to the Series 4 in regards to light bleed?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:29 AM PST

    Was just wondering if anyone bought a series 4 recently and is aware of the backlight bleeding issue (one side of the screen looking brighter than the rest) and didn't notice anything major on theirs.

    My test was only limited to the gold aluminum model, but it was a mess overall. Every single watch I had received had this issue. I was thinking of getting the space gray if it didn't have it as much, but this issue isn't necessarily exclusive to a specific color or model.

    Thanks and happy new year!

    submitted by /u/MaximusMurkimus
    [link] [comments]

    Do Skinomi screen protectors feel like plastic?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:13 AM PST

    I got an S4 for Christmas and I've just noticed a small scratch on the screen. I have the aluminum version so I've heard they scratch easily? I got an InvisibleShield for the watch for Christmas as well, but I ended up not using it because I didn't like the way it felt. Is the skinomi protector easy to put on and does it feel bad to touch?

    submitted by /u/m4736
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like I died

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:20 PM PST

    TIP: Drag + hold to reveal move goal in Activity app

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 07:10 PM PST

    Move calories are way up after new watch, but I haven’t changed my activity amount.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:41 PM PST

    I went from around 380 active calories per day on my series 0 to around 650 per day after I upgraded to a series 4, but I haven't changed my activity amount in any way that I can tell. Was the series 0 inaccurate (too low)? If so should I just up my daily goal by multiplying it by 650/380 (x1.7)?

    submitted by /u/LeCrushinator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel