• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 1, 2019

    Apple iOS I replaced my battery yesterday still I see my battery draining 1% every 4-5 minutes.

    Apple iOS I replaced my battery yesterday still I see my battery draining 1% every 4-5 minutes.


    I replaced my battery yesterday still I see my battery draining 1% every 4-5 minutes.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Tried upgrading to latest 12.1.2 didn't help. iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/ghsatpute
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me with this?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Where does iOS stores notification log?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:32 AM PST

    Whats considered a battery cycle?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:42 PM PST

    If i charge from 0-100% would that be a full cycle or say 20-100%? Thanks

    submitted by /u/iFanzy21
    [link] [comments]

    Run Pi-Hole on Google Cloud's Free Tier and connect to it with a Split Tunnel VPN so you can block ads in browsers & apps, protect yourself on public WiFi networks, and still talk to devices on your LAN like Printers, Chromecast, etc.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:14 PM PST

    Live Photo stabilization? (Preferably by extension)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Trying to find a Live Photo stabilizer is difficult. I'm looking for an app similar to the dead Motion Stills (by Google) app.

    Preferably able to run as an extension on top of in-app browsing. Does any app come to mind?

    submitted by /u/InsaneNinja
    [link] [comments]

    iOS bag on year switch. Ver. 10.3.3

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Screenshots are no longer geotagged?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Is it new in iOS 12, or were screenshots never geotagged all along?

    submitted by /u/geoffliang
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6s Plus orientation not changing.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:03 AM PST

    I have an iphone 6s plus that doesnt change orientations automatically. This all started a little over a month ago after dropping it a few times. So i thought it was hardware at first. But recently when i reboot the phone it works like normal for an hour or two. But after it goes back to being stuck in one orientation, also the phone starts acting slower? Since it works momentarily after rebooting is it possible that it's just a software issue and that doing a factory reset might solve the problem? Also the lift to wake function isn't working. All settings have been checked. thanks

    submitted by /u/Ames714
    [link] [comments]

    New iMessage fireworks on new year

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:10 PM PST

    Anyone else notice the firework animation that plays in the message app when you look at a convo now that it just turned 2019?

    submitted by /u/malcontents
    [link] [comments]

    Question on iCloud and how it works

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 04:54 AM PST

    Recently I bought a 2TB iCloud storage to move all the photos that I have on my HDD to the iCloud. However, my mac is showing me I have insufficient disk space.

    This is the warning message I'm getting: https://i.imgur.com/61GjmNd.jpg

    I thought cloud storage was supposed to work without any reference points to the local disk space. Like, storing my photos on the cloud and retrieve them when needed.

    Can someone explain how iCloud works and why can't I store files on iCloud like I thought all cloud storages to be?

    submitted by /u/sebin0505_
    [link] [comments]

    No incognito mode option for iOS 12 on iPhone XR.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:38 PM PST

    I'm on mobile so sorry if I can't flair this post. I just today traded in my old 7+ for an XR, put all my old stuff onto the new phone, etc. and when I got to safari I don't have the option to put on private mode or clear any of my history. I've tried resetting my network settings, checked to make sure content restrictions are off in screen time, turned screen time off entirely, anything I could think of, and I still can't do any of that. If I go to the safari tab in settings, the "clear history and website data" option is gray as well. Anybody else have any issue with this? If it might matter, I believe I had content restrictions on on my OLD phone which I just traded into today, but it is not on with my new phone.

    submitted by /u/Flyr0per
    [link] [comments]

    My Must Have Apps of 2018 - What were your favourite apps of the year?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 09:27 AM PST

    Does ITunes backup the videos in the Video app?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 01:21 PM PST

    Drag and Drop Photos

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 01:02 PM PST

    Does drag and drop export full size photos, retaining metadata and everything or is it like macOS where it exports a copy of the image and you'd have to export through the menu to retain all metadata. iOS seems to hide metadata unlike android so I'm hoping someone has an answer rather than figuring this out.

    submitted by /u/t0mmack
    [link] [comments]

    New year, 0:18am and my phone says it’s 9:41. What’s going on?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 04:20 PM PST

    Settings search function not working?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 02:11 PM PST

    So when I go into settings and try to search for find my iPhone for example, nothing shows up. Anything I try and search for, nothing shows up? Is this a known issue? Phones a week old and update.

    submitted by /u/NiceWatch-RunIt
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID in bed issues...?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 08:37 AM PST

    This may be one more for /r/iPhone, but I'm having some issues with Face ID. I just upgraded from a i7 to iXsMax, and I'm loving it so far - except for when Face ID doesn't work when I'm lay in bed. It's fine if I'm facing it directly, but when I'm lay against a pillow it doesn't seem to work as often.

    Any ideas/tips?

    submitted by /u/sirazier
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12 incoming call error

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 01:14 PM PST

    Ok so I'm talking with someone then you get the message that you have someone calling you so I press the red button on the left to not accept but what it does is it connects me to them anyway then I immediately hang up on them but my call that I'm on is dropped. Why does this happen?

    submitted by /u/sadsadmovie
    [link] [comments]

    Time: “Set automatically” switch disabled!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 01:34 PM PST

    Hi, has anybody encountered this problem?

    The on/off switch in Time section is disabled, so I can't set time manually! I don't know how long has been doing this, but it can't be more than a week.

    Imgur

    submitted by /u/cherryinbloom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel