• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 2, 2019

    Apple iOS Screen recording failed to save due to: The operation couldn’t be completed. Cocoa error -1

    Apple iOS Screen recording failed to save due to: The operation couldn’t be completed. Cocoa error -1


    Screen recording failed to save due to: The operation couldn’t be completed. Cocoa error -1

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:31 AM PST

    why can’t I change date & time manually anymore?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Why does the Music app list duplicate songs for some of my albums?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:33 AM PST

    iTunes Error

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:26 AM PST

    Hi there, r/ios. I want to downgrade my iPhone 4 from iOS 7.1.2 to 6.1.2, and I know how, but I have to install iTunes 11.0. The problem is that I could do it before, but now it says the computer can't read "iTunes library.itl" because it was created on a newer iTunes version, that was my older iTunes, wich I deleted for installing the older version. As that didn't matter before, what can I do to fix this? Please help

    submitted by /u/iOS7Hacks
    [link] [comments]

    Touch ID not working at all Iphone 6s Plus

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:10 AM PST

    My touch ID is no longer working after being perfectly normal yesterday. I cannot use it at all. I have restarted my phone, cleaned the home button and removed my fingerprints to try and re-do them. However after deleting my fingerprints I cannot seem to add new ones as my fingeprints wont get detected. My phones ios is all updated so therefore am wondering what caused it to not work.

    submitted by /u/SlavicSock
    [link] [comments]

    (apps) no updates since two weeks?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:03 PM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing this too? I didnt have to update my apps since a while and I was wondering if it is different for you guys? Updates are not appearing. I use most of the well known social media, nav, etc. apps.

    submitted by /u/Vatheq
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else’s phone stopped accepting your charger?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:21 AM PST

    I am using the charge cord that came with the phone (8 plus) and a brick from a previous iPhone. It has worked for months until today. I have tried restarting, hard restart, etc., but keep getting the accessory may not be supported message. No updates occurred overnight, so so am not sure what suddenly happened. I put my phone on low battery mode while I try to find a solution, but am not sure where to go from here. I am currently at work until later this afternoon, and have limited options of what I can do for the next 9.5 hours. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/KittyMeridian
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug on iOS 12.1.2 or my phone having issues.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 11:24 AM PST

    I've just updated my ios for the first time on my SE and now my battery life is terrible

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 06:02 AM PST

    Before updating I could go pretty much a whole day without needing to charge my battery, and now after about 4 hours I need to. So frustrated and upset I got the update. What can I do to fix this? I've turned of location services, background refresh, removed widgets, disable "lift" to turn on the screen. What else can I do?

    submitted by /u/TheRealSamBell
    [link] [comments]

    Readdle : Documents and PDF Expert

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:27 PM PST

    A little of a buyer remorse here, I have purchased PDF Expert and I have Documents installed. There seems to be a duplication of functions, as there are PDF annotation functions within Documents itself.

    In this case, how does PDF Expert come in?

    And I'm using Documents as a a hub to store my PDFs. With PDF Expert, I am unable to see my files in Documents as well.

    Did I purchase PDF Expert "wrongly"?

    submitted by /u/b0h3mianed
    [link] [comments]

    Can I turn on the airplane mode automatically?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:59 PM PST

    A person I used to chat with has been calling me at the night lately which really bothes me. I blocked his number but he just started calling without his ID, I set my phone on do not disturb and that works when my phone is locked but I sometimes watch videos before falling asleep so I still have my phone unlocked when he calls and wakes me up. Is there any way I could have the airplane mode on timer? Or do you have any other ideas how to stop unwanted phone calls at night? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/czechpieceofshit
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else had this error message on Facebook Messenger for iOS?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Share song via music app not avialable for all songs?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Very few of my songs have the "share song" option in itunes or the ios music app. Does anyone know what qualifies a song to be shareable?

    submitted by /u/aconc
    [link] [comments]

    WebM browser for iOS

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 01:44 PM PST

    I used to have the Merlin WebM Browsing app on my iPhone. I deleted it. Wanting to begin browsing 4chan again, I tried to download it from the App Store only to see that it was not available in the US anymore.

    Does anyone know of a good WebM browsing app or where/how to download Merlin?

    submitted by /u/3slipperyfishy
    [link] [comments]

    is charging my iPhone 8 from 15-100% bad?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 11:26 PM PST

    if i drain my device till its 15% and charge it back up would it be harmful or would it benefit my battery if i charge it from there? thanks

    submitted by /u/arksy762
    [link] [comments]

    Apple / Google Calendar Syncing issue

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 02:26 PM PST

    I recently bought an apple watch and quickly realized that my google calendar events will not show on the screen. It seems that the only way to make this happen is to sync my google and apple calendars. However, I have several calendars from other work accounts shared to me on google calendar. After syncing my apple and google calendars, these do not show up on my apple calendar. It is driving me nuts! Any soluntions?

    submitted by /u/mdj31
    [link] [comments]

    Charging iPhone from 5-20% to 100%

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:28 PM PST

    if i continually say decided to let my device hit minimum 5-20% and charge it back up to 100% would that harm my battery or would it be more healthy than say letting the battery run out fully? Thanks

    submitted by /u/iFanzy21
    [link] [comments]

    Import contacts from PC to new iPhone without iTunes?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 08:09 PM PST

    Hi, I'm new to iOS and need help to import my contacts to my iPhone: Is there a way to transfer my contacts from my Windows PC to iPhone without install iTunes/iCloud or upload to Gmail/Yahoo? I'd like to transfer the contacts direct from a *.csv, *.vcf (vCard) file or SQLite DB... How can I do this? It's ok if I have to install the "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver", but not the whole iTunes! Or is there a freeware tool I can use to transfer 500 contacts? I don't want to buy a lizenz for Copytrans or iMazing, because I need to transfer only one time... Thanks for any Help!

    submitted by /u/GermanM4F
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to get full books on Marvin 3?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 07:30 PM PST

    I'm using Marvin 3 as an e-reader and love the app, but when I use OPDS to get books they always end after the first or second chapter, even though the table of contents shows there's another 7-8? What's up with this?

    submitted by /u/triplehook333
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 13

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:59 AM PST

    I truly believe IOS will be a huge update. We haven't really heard anything about it lately compared to other software updates and Apple has been slow releasing betas

    submitted by /u/hlddentalent
    [link] [comments]

    Website/app to track price changes of apps in App store?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 06:31 PM PST

    Hello all. Quite new to purchasing apps.

    What are some popular apps/website that you use to notify you of that an app has dropped its price?

    There's a website called Appshopper but I wonder if there's any reliable app version.

    submitted by /u/darkato
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to find out how many steps I took in total the entire last year?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 09:32 AM PST

    I have the Apple watch and the health and activity apps.

    submitted by /u/indigoreality
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop certain notifications showing up when I swipe left on the homescreen?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 11:34 AM PST

    I don't know what this area is called, but it's when you swipe left on the homescreen. I want to know how I can remove say, the news, from showing up there.

    I turned news off on my notifications but I don't think that's the right thing as it's still there.

    Many thanks :)

    submitted by /u/NT202
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Guys, Would you all recommend me to stay on iOS 10.3.3 and keep a jailbreak or Just update to iOS 12 for an upcoming jailbreak?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 03:01 PM PST

    I've been using 10.3.3 since it came out on my iPhone 6s Plus, Will the performance and battery will degrade? Still keeping 10.3.3 because the speed, stability and the battery was awesome, Now i'm still confused if should I update or not, I skipped iOS 11 because its terrible so i downgraded again, Help me Guys😊

    submitted by /u/Asdfdrei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel