• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 3, 2019

    Apple iOS This problem is because of the solution for the previous problem, nothing to do with iPhone pricing

    Apple iOS This problem is because of the solution for the previous problem, nothing to do with iPhone pricing


    This problem is because of the solution for the previous problem, nothing to do with iPhone pricing

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Come on Apple, how long does this widget take to fix...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 11:31 AM PST

    I’m unable to take any photos/download anything as my iPhone is always showing up ‘Storage full’ messages even though I have plenty of space left. Can anyone help me what to do?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 05:02 AM PST

    iPhone no longer going to sleep when idle since iOS 12.1.2 upgrade

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Since the iOS 12.1.2 update, my phone no longer automatically goes to sleep, despite the setting being set to 1 minute. The screen just lights up after going dim and being idle for 1 minute then loops.

    Anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/lukes123
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty much the best stock Apple wallpaper ever. Wish they’d keep this one for newer phones.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Help: how to clear emails from mail without deleting them from the account?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 04:15 AM PST

    I'm not an iphone user myself but my mum's phone (iPhone SE) is full of a few thousand emails which are taking up 5 gigs of space. This means that there's now no space for anything else.

    Is it possible to delete the emails from the mail app without removing them from the actual account? They are needed for business etc. TIA!

    submitted by /u/jazon97
    [link] [comments]

    [iPhone 6; 12.1.2] An app to save photos one finds on the Internet?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 08:49 AM PST

    iPhone on boot loop, Restore Mode not helping, anyone have a fix?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:48 AM PST

    So none of my apps were working, so I restarted my iPhone. I thought, no biggie, just put it in Restore Mode and update it. Well, that's a problem as well. On the "extracting software" screen, the bar does not budge after the initial movement, and the phone goes out of Restore Mode and back into the loop after a bit, can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/ShayaanKhan
    [link] [comments]

    Worried if someone has access to my phone

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Okay so a few weird things have been happening to my phone in the past few days. My girlfriend and I text all day long (long distance relationship). There have been times when she texts back "Hello?" because it says I've read the message when I haven't. Other times she messages but nothing delivers to me. I check her contact and she's been blocked. It happen three times. Those same three times, her contact name was slightly altered too. Let's say her name is Girl. I have her under "Girl ❤️." It was changed to "Girl 🍆" the first time. The second time: "Girl 💗." The last time: "Girl 💔❤️." That's not the only thing though. Two events on Calendar that were created by my girlfriend and sent to me were declined. After I had accepted them about a month ago. Also at one point her number was switched with my moms. My mom's contact had my gf's number while my gf had my mom's number.

    I have just changed my Apple ID password and accepted the option to log out all devices that were logged in.

    I'm honestly a bit scared. Any help?

    submitted by /u/ProfessorZoom99
    [link] [comments]

    Good local AI image recognition app?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Hey folks, hope y'all are well. I'm looking for an app capable of indexing my photos, with a focus on parsing text within images. I'm on a 256GB iPhone 8 with a library of ~10,000 photos and growing.

    A key component of this is that the image recognition must be done locally. Despite how good Google Photos is at this, I am both unwilling and unable to store my photos in the cloud.

    Anyone got any recommendations? I recognize this kind of an app is quite complex and would be willing to pay between $20-40 for it.

    submitted by /u/kernelwilliams
    [link] [comments]

    You can make "invisible" icons to match any wallpaper using the website spacericon.app

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 09:22 AM PST

    “Other” takes up so much of my storage. What exactly is included in this category? I’m wondering if it’s a bug or just normal.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Do you think iOS 13 will add a Night Sight like feature?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Night sight on the pixel devices is incredible. Do you think apple will step up their camera game with iOS 13?

    submitted by /u/toasted_cracker
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Need to know the best way to transfer data to a replacement phone without both phones and without updating...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 10:35 PM PST

    I called the Apple store recently and booked an appointment for a screen replacement and they said they could just give me a new phone which is great because I could get a phone on 12.0 - 12.1 which has a good chance of getting a jailbreak. My issue is I want to make sure I can transfer certain things like contacts, messages etc. Without updating and without having both phones thx

    submitted by /u/robstersgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with syncing birthdays between iCloud + google

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 10:19 PM PST

    I use a google calendar app on my iPhone because I prefer the layout but have the google calendar synced with iOS/iCloud. The birthdays from my iPhone contact list show up on my gmail calendar app BUT on the computer I can't get the birthdays to show up on the iOS calendar, and doesn't show up on gmail browser calendar. How can I sync it so that it shows up everywhere, ugh. Really appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/OneTwenty321
    [link] [comments]

    Does activating "Do Not Disturb" on an OSX device automatically activate it on linked iOS devices?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 09:25 PM PST

    So, I've tried to figure this out by just playing with the settings on my devices but I can't.

    It would appear that when I activate DND on my laptop, OS X 10.14.2 (Mojave), my phone (XS Max 12.1.2) also is in DND settings but does not "turn on". I mean that the icon is not in the top right, when I go to control center the button is not lit, and if I go to settings the toggle is not on.

    When I say in DND settings, I mean my phone doesn't vibrate or ding for texts, however strangely my fitbit will still vibrate, which it does not when I have activated DND on my phone, either manually or scheduled.

    I have looked through the questions previously posted and don't see anything on point. Does anyone have experience/insight with this?

    submitted by /u/QuesaritoOutOfBed
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make the Stocks app refresh its news sources? 75% of the screen is useless cause it's showing outdated info.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Files integration and SSH

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Other than Termius, do any other SSH clients expose remote files with iOS Files integration? Termius works well, but $60/yr might be a bit much for just this functionality.

    submitted by /u/derekbelrose
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to turn off iMessage for one contact?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Basically I want to make it so I still receive messages from this particular contact but they no longer see my messages as "delivered". Is this possible on my end without blocking the contact? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ieatchips
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with built in recorder

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:10 PM PST

    I click record and wait for it to start, I slide it away and slide it back and see that it is still recording, but after 40 min of recording and I go to end it, it wasn't even recording the whole time! How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/adovkoder
    [link] [comments]

    Installing app from the AUS app store

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I have an older iphone - ios 10.2 on an iphone 6 - and I want to download an app from the Australian app store. I've googled a few methods that all require setting up a new Apple ID, only thing is that I am required to add a credit card and all the tutorials i've found says to just skip this step. Which is not an option for me.

    Any idea what I might do to achieve this? I'm also happy to run the app through another app if there's such a possibility.

    submitted by /u/enggie
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Feature in iOS

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 01:47 PM PST

    I just found a hidden feature in iOS completely by accident. It only works with devices capable of 3D Touch. My phone slipped out of my greasy hands after eating a slice of pizza and I was holding on really tight so that it wouldn't slip and fall. If you 3D Touch on the left edge of your screen, the app switcher will be activated. Handy if your Home Button is broken or something. I just figured I would post about it because I haven't seen or heard anyone mention this feature before.

    submitted by /u/BJailed
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 battery capacity question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 07:07 PM PST

    so recently some few days back i got my battery replaced and when i checked 3utools to see the actual capacity it read 1853 instead of 1821 mAh and im wondering why would that be the case?

    submitted by /u/applelover25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel