• Breaking News

    Monday, October 29, 2018

    iPhone Turning off lost mode/activation lock

    iPhone Turning off lost mode/activation lock


    Turning off lost mode/activation lock

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 07:27 PM PDT

    So my sister lost her iPhone and so we signed into her find my iPhone on my phone and I turned on lost mode and it made me put in an activation lock code. So I put one in thinking I'd remember (my dumbass didn't write it down). So someone ended up finding it and mailing it to her and today I turned off lost mode and on her screen it's asking for the activation lock code and I can't remember it unfortunately.... so my question is... is there anyway to unlock it without having to erase the phone? Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/hee_haw_11
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all photos after signing out of iCloud

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:23 PM PDT

    Hi I had a friend and he signed out of iCloud and signed back in, he lost all but 3 photos. He has the access of iCloud Photo Library, and he signed out and signed back in. He also has 1.7/5gb of storage used without any of his pics on there.

    He just did it, is there anything he can do or anything that might be in the process of? Any help would be great hes freaking out right now

    submitted by /u/collin7474
    [link] [comments]

    Camera works only on faceboom

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 01:28 PM PDT

    My iphone 7 plus has this problem that I see many people have too but there is no real fix for it. The rear camera just stopped working and only works on facebook and its always zoomed in. The front camera works fine. Do you happen to know the fix for this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/pancakeop
    [link] [comments]

    How do I move photos from my old iPhone to my new one

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 05:51 PM PDT

    Sorry, I searched the side bar and searched in here generally, and came up with stuff only as recent from a year ago.

    Both phones are iOS 12, and I created my new iPhone based on a backup of the old one, but none of the photos transferred?

    submitted by /u/Little-ears
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard with Copy & Paste keys?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 05:45 PM PDT

    Hi there, there are some fields that I need to copy / paste into but don't have the "paste" popup. Is there a keyboard that has copy/paste keys or shortcuts, so I can paste without having to utilize the popups?

    submitted by /u/FilthyChowderCunt
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get shortcuts on lock screen

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 04:46 PM PDT

    So my mom gave me her old iphone 6 and sometimes i want to turn on the flashlight without unlocking my phone (like she used to) But i dont know how to do that plz help

    submitted by /u/lolnumlol
    [link] [comments]

    Does a black wallpaper save battery on my iPhone?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:34 AM PDT

    Significant battery drain on standby

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 10:21 AM PDT

    My battery drains significantly during standby. This is something new to me. Battery stats don't seem to be helpful to pinpoint what app is draining battery so hope you guys can be of help. iPhone 8 on iOS 12. https://imgur.com/gallery/FqEAISP

    submitted by /u/MarionCast
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6SP Slow with iOS 12 - Worth a clean install?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 01:15 AM PDT

    I'm on the latest version of iOS 12 on an iPhone 6S Plus that is just performing slow. I have the 128gb model with about 10gb free and it just frequently pauses for a few seconds which is getting really annoying. Is it worth doing a clean install of iOS 12 to see if it improves performance? Thanks for any advise or guidance!

    edit: I have recently changed the battery in my phone so I know it's not that

    submitted by /u/hedonistlettuce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel