• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 4, 2018

    iPhoneX Creaking iPhone X screen? I’m having this iPhone X for 2 weeks and just found out its screen sounds like this when pressing to do a 3D touch. In this video, I already turned off the device so that’s probably not the sound of the Taptic engine. Anyone here has the same issue? Thanks for reading!

    iPhoneX Creaking iPhone X screen? I’m having this iPhone X for 2 weeks and just found out its screen sounds like this when pressing to do a 3D touch. In this video, I already turned off the device so that’s probably not the sound of the Taptic engine. Anyone here has the same issue? Thanks for reading!


    Creaking iPhone X screen? I’m having this iPhone X for 2 weeks and just found out its screen sounds like this when pressing to do a 3D touch. In this video, I already turned off the device so that’s probably not the sound of the Taptic engine. Anyone here has the same issue? Thanks for reading!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:48 AM PDT

    Does the fast charger damage the X battery if used all the time? Is it worth it?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 10:53 AM PDT

    58 accidental screenshots this month.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 12:01 PM PDT

    Does anybody know anything more about the rumors that apple may provide the option to disable screenshots while the phone is asleep? The issue is getting to be ridiculous. I can't go a single day without taking a screenshot on accident

    submitted by /u/Silent_but_diddly
    [link] [comments]

    wireless charging

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    anyone else use wireless charging and have a battery maximum capacity at 90% or below? really think it degrades the battery. i've had my X since november.

    EDIT: i also use lightning cable in the evening and use an ipad charger could that be the reason too?

    EDIT 2: reading from other posts that people have a battery deteriorating on ios 11.4, could this also be the issue?

    submitted by /u/ImScampi
    [link] [comments]

    Compass and Maps issue

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 10:37 AM PDT

    Having some issues with my iPhone and compass and maps apps. Basically, the compass is not accurate and seems to be offset by 90 degrees. This issue is also apparent in the Maps app where I appear to be facing in a different direction (again about 90 degrees out).

    I've tried toggling Compass Calibration in location services. I've also deleted both apps, restarted etc but nothing solves.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jdmoore21
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Crazy Battery Drain playing any game.. Whats normal I guess?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:14 AM PDT

    Was playing hello stars for roughly 16 minutes and phone dropped 4-6 percent in that time is that normal? iPhone X,

    Can anyone try that game and see how much there phone drops?

    All is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/br3w3r
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about going without screen protector.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:28 AM PDT

    So my tempered glass shattered and I decided to try using it without one. I've never used a tempered glass until I purchased a $1000 phone lol. Anyways I have two questions.

    1) how durable are these screens naked? I didn't ever have issues with my other iPhones but I hear this version of gorilla glass is not as durable.

    2) I've noticed this screen naked is not as fluid as the older iPhones. I don't feel it is as smooth to the touch response. It doesn't do this with a screen protector. Anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/dfwdjserg
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X get hot browsing news apps

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:55 PM PDT

    Hi guys. Anyone know why my iphone X get hot when I'm browsing an apps called "MailOnline"? It's noticeable condition since the warm/hot is totally different compared to playing games

    submitted by /u/EpiPongi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel